Reviews of Casey's Corner

View Menus at Casey's Corner Dining Location

Read more about Casey's Corner including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/caseys-corner

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA

Reviewer: Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Ate lunch here on the first day of our visit in April 2018, for the first time ever out of many visits to WDW. All four of us got the footlong hotdogs and fries. I have read other reviews of people complaining about how big and crumbly the buns are - and those complaints are valid. The dogs themselves are great - all beef hotdogs cooked well. We all thought the buns were actually really good too, tasty and had nice texture, but not at all suitable for a hotdog. Maybe for a French dip (or Italian Beef, for all you Chicagoans out there!) but too much bread for a hotdog. That said, we enjoyed these dogs very much and will certainly be back on our next trip (come on, January!) And you get to sit under an umbrella table gazing at the castle. I think the only thing that would make this place better (aside from more suitable buns) would be cold beer :)

Pros:

Great dogs, great views of the castle

Cons:

Aside from the buns and lack of beer, none

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/25/2018

went for lunch at casey at hot dog meal very cold ask manager for new one gave me new one still this was back on labor day week

Pros:

would not recommend

Cons:

would not recommend

Reviewer: KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

This pains me to write because in our 1st 4 trips Casey's was our go to Counter Service. Not this time. The hot dog itself was good as ever and so was the chili on it. The bun was stale tasting and fell apart in my hands while trying to eat. I finally used the holder to dump the hot dog and chili into it and threw away the bun. I do not know if I caught them on a bad day or what but that bun was just bad.

Pros:

Good hotdog, good chili

Cons:

The worst bun in history

Reviewer: Lanmon Review Date: 12/10/2017

I heard about Caseys Corner and am glad to have their corn dogs as an afternoon snack. One received 8 corn dogs, enough to fill you up. Yummy!!

Pros:

Great corn dogs

Cons:

Seating availability

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 10/25/2017

We ate here in Sept and everyone ordered hot dogs with either kraut, or the loaded hot dogs which had chili, cheese, mac n cheese. They had two sizes if you want to share order the large size its worth your money. The smaller ones are just as good for individuals but you spend more $. We always enjoy this place but hate the long lines and having to find a table.

Pros:

Good hot dogs

Cons:

long lines limited seating

Reviewer: Jessica527 Review Date: 02/20/2017

We were disappointed this trip in Casey's, which has been a standard stop each trip. The service was very slow for a hot dog / french fry combo. When I received my meal, the tray handed to me stained my shirt due to leftover chili from the previous person (I didn't have chili). I was disappointed to say that once I could make my way to the condiments, everything was out as well. It made for a disappointing trip to Casey's this year.

Pros:

Portion Size

Cons:

Condiment counter, cleanliness

Reviewer: Snemma Review Date: 11/14/2016

Though we all liked the food, the layout of the service area made it almost impossible to enjoy. It was impossible to get to the condiment counter, and, once you did, everything was empty. Eventually, the mass of potential customers had to help each other out by passing trays around to fill orders once they were called.

Pros:

Portion Size and Quality of Food

Cons:

Layout of restaurant

Reviewer: bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

The corn dogs were OK but we really didn't like them and had to go get food somewhere else.

There are BARELY any places to eat inside, so you have to go outside and wait for a table to open up, then when you DO get one, you have to fight the ducks to keep them from stealing your food.

Pros:

traditional baseball food options

Cons:

crowded and slow service

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 10/07/2016

Hot dogs and corn dog nuggets were awesome. Still not enough places to sit inside or out, but a really good quick service option on main street.

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2016

ate here 9/14 on DP and used credit late night since it was late and at earlier in the day at Skippers and didn't really like it. We ordered 2 footlong with slaw. It was huge dh & I could have easily shared 1 meal. I found a table while dh stood in line. It took almost 20 min to order and receive food. There were other families around me who complained the entire time about the wait and after getting their food took a few bites and left everything sitting there. This was really late that night with EMH and the park was starting to clear out. The castmembers were trying to clean up quickly and it was a shame that people don't have the common sense to clean their messes up. The food was awesome and this was only the 2nd time we ate here and will always try to eat here on future trips. Wanted to try the frozen lemonade but didn't come with DP and didn't want to spend the extra $. maybe next time.

Pros:

nostalgic,location

Cons:

always busy