Reviews of Cape May Cafe Clam Bake Dinner

All Ears® Review: http://allears.net/ae/issue374.htm

Read prices, menu items, and more about Cape May Cafe

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by adjordan Review Date: 01/21/2013

We ate several sit down meals during our recent visit and this was the best meal we had the entire trip. There is a lot to choose from even for those that don't care for seafood. The food was hot and fresh. We didn't feel rushed and our waitress was fantastic. It will become a must do for our family in the future.

Pros:

Great food, lots of choices

Reviewed by mamalydia Review Date: 01/07/2013

The service is great...you are never rushed to eat. The seafood is perfectly cooked, and delicious. Crab legs, mussels, shrimp cooked steamed to perfection! Meat was tender, chicken was delicious...and the DESSERTS were amazing!!! It's a bit expensive about $40+ per person, but worth every penny! Best seafood buffet at Walt Disney World! We go every visit...this was our 12th visit to the Cape May Clam Bake!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Pros:

the buffet is delicious; lots of great seafood and desserts

Reviewed by Teresab715 Review Date: 04/20/2019

Great food options for the seafood lover or anyone

Pros:

Love the mussels and the crab legs - yum! I also enjoyed the coffee crusted prime rib and salmon. There is nothing like this anywhere else on property. Probably one of my top 5 favorite restaurants on property.

Cons:

If seafood is not your thing - you may not like this restaurant, however there are non-seafood choices - but let's be real - you go for the seafood.

Reviewed by margarita Review Date: 06/24/2017

Excellent food and service. Had a wide variety to choose from. Clam chowder was a real treat. Dessert selection was excellent as well. Visit this place our past 5 trips and it's always a winner.

Pros:

food/service

Reviewed by disneyhardin Review Date: 01/02/2015

We had a 5:00 ADR and it was perfect. We checked in just as the restaurant was opening and they must seat the guests at a rate of one table per server and then start around again because we were our server's only table for the first 15 or so minutes of the meal. It was great to have such spot on service.

The buffet was very good. I especially liked the salads and soups. We mostly stuck to the seafood offerings, but there also plenty of things for a non-seafood lover. Everything was very good. We will be back.

Pros:

Great service

Reviewed by KarissaB1 Review Date: 12/08/2014

We normally love the Cape May Cafe and it is a must do for us each time we go. This time we had a 45 minute wait to get seated w/ ADR. The food was good as always, but the server was just okay. It is a pricey meal unless you are on the meal plan (which we usually are). I highly recommend the food, but service could get better.

Pros:

Good Food

Cons:

Service was okay; wait time

Reviewed by SMReichert Review Date: 08/22/2014

Was seated 10 min after reservation time. Waiter was prompt and courteous. Plates were cleaned off quickly. Drinks were quickly refilled. Food was good for a buffet (I'm not a big buffet person) My picky 11 y/o son was happy with what he had.
Dessert was good. A good variety of miniature desserts.
Will definitely go there again. In fact, I love the resort!

Pros:

Best meal so far this trip; great service

Reviewed by imondline Review Date: 06/01/2014

Food quality is consistent. Nice variety. Our most enjoyable meal. Price is a little high.

Pros:

Selection of food

Cons:

Desserts have been cheapened

Reviewed by Angelc1420 Review Date: 05/30/2014

This was our first visit and it definitely won't be the last! I think my family ate their weight in crab legs and shrimp. My oldest daughter does not like seafood but still had more than enough to eat - the ribs were so good and the meat just fell from the bone. There were so many dessert choices made in smaller portions so you could try one of everything if you wanted.

Pros:

Great Food!

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 11/11/2013

We visited here on Sept. 28, 2013 which was our third visit. If you like crablegs then this is a must. Although this is a smaller buffet there is enought variety. If you are not a seafood lover then I would recommend skipping this buffet. The crablegs were great, love the salad selections and LOVED the baked salmon. Our last visit, in Sept. 2010, we were less than thrilled with the desserts. However this visit they were among our favorites of our entire visit. Everyone in our group loved the custard with the berries. I personally loved the boston cream cake. All of the desserts were delicious. We also loved eating here because we love visiting the Beach Club Resort, so beautiful. We enjoyed a walk afterwards on the beach across from the Boardwalk. Our 2 year old daughter loved the boat rides to and from the resort. All in all Cape May is delicious and a must for our family for a Disney visit.

Pros:

Crablegs and Desserts

Cons:

Slower service

Other topics in Beach Club