Reviews of Bon Voyage Character Breakfast

The new Bon Voyage Breakfast began on April 2, 2017, and gives guests the opportunity to meet a variety of characters, including Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Ariel and Prince Eric.

This character dining experience, offered at breakfast only, will cost $34 for adults, $20 for children.

Reservations are now open. To book, visit DisneyWorld.com/dining or call 407-WDW-DINE.

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 04/11/2018

I have done just about every character meal on property, and this one is by far the best!!! Character interaction, food and service was top notch. I can't wait to come back in June. I know my 2-year-old niece will love it!

Pros:

Characters and Food

Reviewer: mickeymom5 Review Date: 12/30/2017

My daughters (ages: 17 and 11) and I ate here on December 22, 2017. We were the last table seated for the breakfast. Our server, Luis did an excellent job. The food was yummy, but I felt since we were the last table the characters didn't spend much time with us. They would talk to us and then quickly ask us if we wanted a picture. If we tried to interact with them, they quickly cut the conversation off short and were ready to whisk out the door. This was a little disappointing as we saw them spend much more time with other tables. For this reason, I gave the experience an 8. We have had other character experiences at similar times and not experienced this abbreviated interaction.

Pros:

food and service

Cons:

characters were rushed

Reviewer: ajrob Review Date: 10/18/2017

My daughter and I had breakfast here in June.

We were seated quickly and then pastries were brought out in a skillet, they were cute and delicious! We tried all of them. Next came the ordering, we both wanted the "tower of pancakes" but of course there were more choices, omelets and such. There comes an announcement/song before each character entrance, so adorable. Every one of the characters, Ariel, Prince Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn spent a good amount of time taking pictures and talking with all guests. Never felt rushed by them or the servers.

The crowd was all ages of children, families and adults, although this was the first character breakfast that I noticed a fair amount of teenage girls attending. SUPER CUTE!

We were so impressed we are attending again in November.

All-in-all, a ten. Food served hot and was delicious, characters were awesome, the restaurant is so pretty and the service was wonderful.

Boat to Epcot or Hollywood Studios after breakfast is a plus, so plan on one of those parks right after it!

Pros:

food, characters, service