Reviews of BOATHOUSE

View Menus at The BOATHOUSE Dining Location

The BOATHOUSE is an upscale, waterfront dining experience featuring spectacular floating artwork: dream boats from the 30's, 40's & 50's.

The BOATHOUSE has three distinctive bars including The Captain's Raw Bar, The Admiral's Club Bar and The Dockside Bar, which is built over the water. Other spectacular nautically-themed rooms include The Runabout, Twin Transoms, and The Lake House. There are also be two private dining rooms for special events, conventions and presentations: The Regatta and The Trophy Room. Guests will enjoy a gourmet menu served daily until 2 a.m. featuring steaks, chops, fresh seafood and a raw bar.

The menu changes DAILY!!!

Watch a restaurant review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0C-QykekE&index=26&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0

Reviewer: MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

I absolutely loved this restaurant. My brother didnt love it. I am diabetic and have a gastric disorder and there was good options for me. I wished I could remember our Walter's name to commend him to Disney. He was great. My brother isn't accustomed to such attention (and neither am I), but my brother is very shy. While being so attentive, I didn't feel like I was being stared at. Lol. The food couldn't have been better. I ordered the soup and dared a few spoonfuls. It wss downright delicious. I had the crab stuffed lobster and my brother Tommy had filet mignon. He wouldn't taste my lobster, the fool, but he gave me some of his steak. Both were awesome tasting and perfectly cooked. People say they can taste the difference in qualities of differing meats. I was surprised that they were right.

Pros:

Great service food quality and taste and temperature. Beautiful restaurant and comfortable.

Reviewer: Stephanie Review Date: 09/29/2018

The best meal I have ever had on Disney Property

Pros:

Great service,the food is exemplary

Cons:

May get a bit crowded

Reviewer: Pixiedust1 Review Date: 09/29/2018

By far one of the best meals we have ever had at the World. Food was amazing, service was fantastic and the atmosphere was lovely yet not pretentious.

Pros:

The food was delicious.

Cons:

Cannot recall any cons

Reviewer: Colleen Review Date: 09/28/2018

I really enjoyed our recent dinner here. Nice décor and great location on the water. The food was delicious and the service was great. The servers were very attentive, and we never felt rushed. There is quite a variety of food and different price ranges. We were celebrating a surprise birthday and had ordered the S'mores Baked Alaska ahead of time which they brought out with a candle and cut up for us. This was really yummy. The only drawback was that it felt a little cramped as the tables were quite close together.

Pros:

delicious food, great service, nice view

Cons:

tables close together, crowded

Reviewer: scott leary Review Date: 09/28/2018

our food was cooked perfectly , our waiter was GREAT

Pros:

good food , good service

Reviewer: BareNecessities Review Date: 09/27/2018

We ate here in March 2018, on a beautiful sunny day, right after the boat/car tour! The service was friendly and attentive, and our server kind, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I had injured my leg earlier that day, and needed to prop it up on a chair. She brought me an ice pack, and made sure I was seated without any possibility of being jostled by guests around me. That was very much appreciated. The food was very fresh tasting, albeit not gourmet, and could be described as quite "plain." They had really good decaf coffee, although it didn't stay hot enough to enjoy drinking it warm. You, see, even though it was a little cool outside when the sun wasn't out, and only comfortable when it was, the temp inside the restaurant was unbelievably cold. It both distracted and detracted from the entire dining experience. I would definitely give them another try, as long as I knew I would spend the entire dinner feeling that cold.

Pros:

Very good service.

Cons:

Very cold inside.

Reviewer: Vicky Review Date: 09/26/2018

Food was good. I had the oysters which were very fresh. The noise level was very high. Our waiter was just OK. Made a lot of mistakes and seemed to be in a rush. In the end he did give us a credit on our bill for things that were wrong so it it'll all worked out

Pros:

Great oysters. Good atmosphere.

Cons:

Very loud – seats too close together.

Reviewer: SpartanFood Review Date: 03/05/2018

The food at The Boat House is awesome for use, the table staff and service were spot on so that made our dinner special. What we notice was how crowded the dinner room was - they seem to pack as many as they can on board and that got to be a little too close for comfort at times and for a Disney Restaurant we found Boat House lacking some character, unlike a place like Edison's which drips character. Definitely a place to try as the food is great.

Pros:

Food and Service

Cons:

Character and Crowded

Reviewer: ncc1701 Review Date: 01/13/2018

We had dinner on our last night. We got the lobster bisque, not as good as Yatchman's but still very good, Coconut Shrimp and Shrimp & Sausage Mac n Cheese. We enjoyed our food and would recommend this restaurant. The downside was the service was rushed, more like an ina Park restaurant then a Signature restaurant like Yatchman's. Also the tables were very close to each other.

Pros:

Cons:

Rushed service, cramped

Reviewer: mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/09/2017

After being jilted by House of Blues prior to arrival, I booked a dinner reservation at Boathouse because I had heard excellent reviews from a close friend. Boathouse met & exceeded our expectations! We checked in at the host stand about half an hour requesting a waterside table. They were able to seat us at a waterside table half an hour before our reservation. I love that they have excellent variety and offer not only seafood but steak and chicken options as well. I ordered the Sea of Cortez shrimp and loved that the orange chili sauce was not over powering. My husband had the filet sliders with Mac & Cheese. He cleaned that plate right out. My mom had the chef special which featured chicken. We paid out of pocket for this meal as it would have used 2 table service credits and we spent less than $75.00 for a party of 3 that included soft drinks & seafood!! The price and waterfront atmosphere along with the variety of food offered makes this a must!

Pros:

Variety of food, excellent views, upscale

Cons:

Dining room is a little tight on a busy night