Reviews of BOATHOUSE

View Menus at The BOATHOUSE Dining Location

The BOATHOUSE is an upscale, waterfront dining experience featuring spectacular floating artwork: dream boats from the 30's, 40's & 50's.

The BOATHOUSE has three distinctive bars including The Captain's Raw Bar, The Admiral's Club Bar and The Dockside Bar, which is built over the water. Other spectacular nautically-themed rooms include The Runabout, Twin Transoms, and The Lake House. There are also be two private dining rooms for special events, conventions and presentations: The Regatta and The Trophy Room. Guests will enjoy a gourmet menu served daily until 2 a.m. featuring steaks, chops, fresh seafood and a raw bar.

The menu changes DAILY!!!

Watch a restaurant review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0C-QykekE&index=26&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

my family and i have gone to the boathouse everytime we visit since they opened. we have never had a bad meal. wonderful staff and atmosphere.

Pros:

love that you can sit outside or inside. they also have the lovely bar outside as well.

Cons:

seats are too close together

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Had booked this as a special treat as the setting is brilliant and the reviews were good but was bitterly disappointed. It didn’t help that our waiter was offhand and inefficient (he took my friend’s order but left without taking mine) I thought the food was pretty average and overpriced. We did complain to the management and they were duly apologetic. Can only hope that this was a one-off and the waiter was having a bad night. Other tables were enjoying better service so we were just unlucky I guess. Won’t be giving it a second chance though

Pros:

Beautiful setting

Cons:

Overpriced Variable service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/16/2019

We had a private dock all to ourselves to watch the sun go down and the lights come on.Awesome

Pros:

The upscale feel to it and good service

Reviewed by MaryMcc Review Date: 01/09/2019

I absolutely loved this restaurant. My brother didnt love it. I am diabetic and have a gastric disorder and there was good options for me. I wished I could remember our Walter's name to commend him to Disney. He was great. My brother isn't accustomed to such attention (and neither am I), but my brother is very shy. While being so attentive, I didn't feel like I was being stared at. Lol. The food couldn't have been better. I ordered the soup and dared a few spoonfuls. It wss downright delicious. I had the crab stuffed lobster and my brother Tommy had filet mignon. He wouldn't taste my lobster, the fool, but he gave me some of his steak. Both were awesome tasting and perfectly cooked. People say they can taste the difference in qualities of differing meats. I was surprised that they were right.

Pros:

Great service food quality and taste and temperature. Beautiful restaurant and comfortable.

Reviewed by Stephanie Review Date: 09/29/2018

The best meal I have ever had on Disney Property

Pros:

Great service,the food is exemplary

Cons:

May get a bit crowded

Reviewed by Pixiedust1 Review Date: 09/29/2018

By far one of the best meals we have ever had at the World. Food was amazing, service was fantastic and the atmosphere was lovely yet not pretentious.

Pros:

The food was delicious.

Cons:

Cannot recall any cons

Reviewed by Colleen Review Date: 09/28/2018

I really enjoyed our recent dinner here. Nice décor and great location on the water. The food was delicious and the service was great. The servers were very attentive, and we never felt rushed. There is quite a variety of food and different price ranges. We were celebrating a surprise birthday and had ordered the S'mores Baked Alaska ahead of time which they brought out with a candle and cut up for us. This was really yummy. The only drawback was that it felt a little cramped as the tables were quite close together.

Pros:

delicious food, great service, nice view

Cons:

tables close together, crowded

Reviewed by scott leary Review Date: 09/28/2018

our food was cooked perfectly , our waiter was GREAT

Pros:

good food , good service

Reviewed by BareNecessities Review Date: 09/27/2018

We ate here in March 2018, on a beautiful sunny day, right after the boat/car tour! The service was friendly and attentive, and our server kind, helpful, and very knowledgeable. I had injured my leg earlier that day, and needed to prop it up on a chair. She brought me an ice pack, and made sure I was seated without any possibility of being jostled by guests around me. That was very much appreciated. The food was very fresh tasting, albeit not gourmet, and could be described as quite "plain." They had really good decaf coffee, although it didn't stay hot enough to enjoy drinking it warm. You, see, even though it was a little cool outside when the sun wasn't out, and only comfortable when it was, the temp inside the restaurant was unbelievably cold. It both distracted and detracted from the entire dining experience. I would definitely give them another try, as long as I knew I would spend the entire dinner feeling that cold.

Pros:

Very good service.

Cons:

Very cold inside.

Reviewed by Vicky Review Date: 09/26/2018

Food was good. I had the oysters which were very fresh. The noise level was very high. Our waiter was just OK. Made a lot of mistakes and seemed to be in a rush. In the end he did give us a credit on our bill for things that were wrong so it it'll all worked out

Pros:

Great oysters. Good atmosphere.

Cons:

Very loud – seats too close together.