Reviews of BOATHOUSE

The BOATHOUSE is an upscale, waterfront dining experience featuring spectacular floating artwork: dream boats from the 30's, 40's & 50's.

The BOATHOUSE has three distinctive bars including The Captain's Raw Bar, The Admiral's Club Bar and The Dockside Bar, which is built over the water. Other spectacular nautically-themed rooms include The Runabout, Twin Transoms, and The Lake House. There are also be two private dining rooms for special events, conventions and presentations: The Regatta and The Trophy Room. Guests will enjoy a gourmet menu served daily until 2 a.m. featuring steaks, chops, fresh seafood and a raw bar.

The menu changes DAILY!!!

Watch a restaurant review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0C-QykekE&index=26&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0

Reviewer: SpartanFood Review Date: 03/05/2018

The food at The Boat House is awesome for use, the table staff and service were spot on so that made our dinner special. What we notice was how crowded the dinner room was - they seem to pack as many as they can on board and that got to be a little too close for comfort at times and for a Disney Restaurant we found Boat House lacking some character, unlike a place like Edison's which drips character. Definitely a place to try as the food is great.

Pros:

Food and Service

Cons:

Character and Crowded

Reviewer: ncc1701 Review Date: 01/13/2018

We had dinner on our last night. We got the lobster bisque, not as good as Yatchman's but still very good, Coconut Shrimp and Shrimp & Sausage Mac n Cheese. We enjoyed our food and would recommend this restaurant. The downside was the service was rushed, more like an ina Park restaurant then a Signature restaurant like Yatchman's. Also the tables were very close to each other.

Pros:

Cons:

Rushed service, cramped

Reviewer: mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/09/2017

After being jilted by House of Blues prior to arrival, I booked a dinner reservation at Boathouse because I had heard excellent reviews from a close friend. Boathouse met & exceeded our expectations! We checked in at the host stand about half an hour requesting a waterside table. They were able to seat us at a waterside table half an hour before our reservation. I love that they have excellent variety and offer not only seafood but steak and chicken options as well. I ordered the Sea of Cortez shrimp and loved that the orange chili sauce was not over powering. My husband had the filet sliders with Mac & Cheese. He cleaned that plate right out. My mom had the chef special which featured chicken. We paid out of pocket for this meal as it would have used 2 table service credits and we spent less than $75.00 for a party of 3 that included soft drinks & seafood!! The price and waterfront atmosphere along with the variety of food offered makes this a must!

Pros:

Variety of food, excellent views, upscale

Cons:

Dining room is a little tight on a busy night

Reviewer: Geri604 Review Date: 10/08/2017

I made an ADR here for our arrival day because they have clam strips on the menu, which my mom really likes, but has a hard time finding. She had the clam strip bucket, and there were so many, she couldn't finish. I had the coconut shrimp bucket, and the shrimp were HUGE - they must have been 2" x 2". I really liked the orange/chilli dipping sauce too. My dad had the panko fried fish and sad it was really good. We all liked it so much, we went back a second time later in the trip. Dad and I repeated our orders, while mom did the coconut shrimp this time. This has replaced Raglan Road as our Disney Springs restaurant of choice.

Pros:

Great food; friendly servers

Reviewer: Swin1989 Review Date: 04/30/2017

DH and I ate here on March 5, 2017. This was our second time eating here and enjoyed it very much. We ordered the porterhouse for two. We also got salad and baked potato to share. The service was incredible and so was the food. This is a must do for us on every trip now.

Pros:

food, atmosphere, service

Cons:

Reviewer: MelissaStone Review Date: 01/18/2017

The BOATHOUSE Surf & Turf was pretty good. But I will only go back if I have extra dining credits left.

Pros:

Beautiful and comfortable restaurant.

Cons:

not much dessert selection

Reviewer: SharW Review Date: 10/24/2016

Ate here the week of 10/10. With the temperature outside being in the low 70's, the restaurant must have had their air condition set at 60 or lower. Everyone on our party was too cold to enjoy the atmosphere - many others in restaurant were putting on sweaters/jackets just trying to stay warm. Husband had swordfish, I had crab cakes and grandson had surf and turf. Food was extremely bland. The wait staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Pros:

beautiful setting

Cons:

very, very, very cold in restaurant

Reviewer: Locke815 Review Date: 08/16/2016

Dined here on 2nd Aug and could not fault the experience. Seated immediately at a great water view table and had first class service.
Steaks, wine and desserts were excellent.

Pros:

Great food, service and wine

Reviewer: Momof4 Review Date: 07/10/2016

I was so excited to try this new place but it was a big disappointment! We ate here on June 28th and it was very busy! We waited for about 10- 15 mins past our reservation time before our buzzer went off but we were a party of 8 so we expected it. However, the hostess then told us to stand and wait for a few but she forgot about us so after about 10-15 more minutes I went and reminded her that we were still waiting. We were seated immediately with no explanation. Our server was great and quickly took our drink order and answered any questions. The majority of the meals were okay, nothing special. Our entrees included ribs, fish tacos, shrimp and grits and the NY steak. My filet sliders were terrible- very fatty, poor quality and the lobster bisque was inedible. I just don't get the signature rating. It's super crowded, really noisy, mediocre food and pricey!! I don't mind spending money on a good meal but this was nothing special. The margaritas were good but at $15 a pop they should be!! This was definitely the worst meal of the week- won't be back!

Pros:

Good location, good service

Cons:

mediocre food, overpriced

Reviewer: tara8595 Review Date: 06/21/2016

Lunch..... Salad (12), Fries (9) Mahi tacos (21), 1 glass wine (12), Kids chicken strips (10), kid's icee (6). Lunch total for 2 adults and 1 child = $70 plus tip. That's right - fish tacos, salad, fries, a glass of wine and kids meal and an icee cost us a grand total of $82. That is freakin' insane. And my kid said the chicken fingers tasted funny.

Pros:

Decor

Cons:

Too Expensive