Reviews of Boardwalk Inn (Deluxe Resort)

A Disney Deluxe Resort in the Epcot Resort Area

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit: http://allears.net/acc/faq_bw.htm

Reviewed by mrsfarrellhob Review Date: 02/11/2013

The only reason I can't give this property a 10 is because my room - while on the top floor - had a "view" of the front entrance to the hotel that was often loud with car motors, people, trucks, cabs, you name it.

Also, anticipate long waits for the bus to the parks if you're heading to MK, DTD or AK mid-day.

But you can't beat the ability to walk to Epcot and DHS! Definitely a great resort!

Pros:

Room size, location and proximity to parks

Reviewed by jhommel Review Date: 02/11/2013

Just got back from a trip during marathon weekend. My Wife ran the race and staying at a EPCOT resort was very convenient. She went to sleep early and I enjoyed the boardwalk entertainment. The Resort was using the new RFID keys. Had one issue where the maid threw out some water bottles I had and the front desk without question credited them to my account. Loved it and would stay again.

Pros:

Atmosphere, Cleanliness

Reviewed by MK1972 Review Date: 01/16/2013

First time stay here and DH and I were very happy with this resort. From the beginning, greeted by a cast member and brought to check in. Only had a standard room but found it sufficient for our needs. I loved grabbing a coffee from the lounge in the am and sitting on the porch. Lots of choices for meals either on boardwalk or resorts nearby. Can see it being limiting to families with children regarding meal options. I'm a fan of Epcot, being able to walk there was great. Polynesian is still our fav resort but would def stay here again!

Pros:

atmosphere, service, proximity to epcot and HS