Reviews of Blizzard Beach

Blizzard Beach is a themed water park ski resort with slushy, slippery, exhilarating slopes and rides.

Reviewer: KBG Review Date: 10/01/2018

Had a Blast

Pros:

Took 7 and 5 year old girls , first time- Now they always want to go back. Our day not crowded, played on everything small wait times!

Cons:

Non!

Reviewer: survivoramy Review Date: 10/01/2018

Great place to cool off! Even if a ski resort would never have been in FL to start with - the theme is great! We love all the rides. Before Typhoon Lagoon got a new family ride, the family ride at BB outweighed what TL offered. I will say I was a bit scared on chairlift when my kids were younger but we never had a single issue. We usually only rode it once per visit and then climbed stairs. The walk across icebergs and the zip line were always ont he must do list when they were younger as well.

Pros:

Theme is great, slides are all fun

Cons:

Waits can be long on busy days for the best slides

Reviewer: Nat Review Date: 09/30/2018

Blizzard Beach is great! My kids loved the theming and kids areas. The chairlift was great! Take advantage of booking your own lodge umbrella complete with chairs and towels to avoid the hassle of finding chairs. Definitely recommend!

Pros:

Chairlift

Cons:

Christmas music all day long if you don't like that

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

snow much fun!

Pros:

love the theming and its a super fun place to visit

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This is a great water park and they have a good mix of rides for adults and little ones. This place can get very busy and when it is very busy it's not nearly as much fun. For some reason when it rains it's empty, who cares you are wet anyhow. We try to come when the weather isn't good as people don't come then for whatever reason

Pros:

Wide range of adult and kid friendly water slides

Cons:

Can get very busy

Reviewer: Kimberly Review Date: 09/27/2018

Fun and immersive theme

Pros:

great theme, good food options, fun play areas and slides

Cons:

wave pool not that exciting, long lines by noon for slides

Reviewer: kEiTh Review Date: 09/26/2018

Totally immersive experience

Pros:

Nice crowd levels on the off dates

Cons:

Doesn\'t stay open after dark. That would be awesome.

Reviewer: Chris D Review Date: 09/26/2018

I cant swim so I dont do everything at a water park. I went into a wading pool area that was more fun for kids other than some adults hiding in the water under the trees for shade as was I lol that area was kind of dirty in the water. Floating bandaids grass dirt etc the lazy river was amazing. Lots of fun for everyone. The wave pool was crazy tall and a lot of fun. Slightly overcrowded but thats to be expected early September.

Pros:

Fun cooling relaxing entertaining

Cons:

Smelly dirty in wading pool area

Reviewer: MemphisMickey Review Date: 10/16/2017

We traveled with another family from Saturday 10/7 until Saturday 10/14. We stayed on property and got the water parks and more option for 6 days or $102.50 a person. Believe this park opened in 1995. It does not show the age. Very open and clean. We also went to Typhoon Lagoon twice and four times to Blizzard beach because of the spacing of the sidewalks and between activities. The negative is that at times the bathrooms could have been cleaned more often. The boys, 11 and 12, gave up fast passes to experience high speed water fun. The adults spent time at the Polar Pub. Erin, Kathy and Jose were fantastic. Next year the boys want to reduce the theme park time for the water parks.

Pros:

Water activities options, park cleanliness, staff

Cons:

Bathrooms

Reviewer: matt6816 Review Date: 09/01/2015

We like to use our premium annual passes for a quick two hour visit but, Blizzard Beaches set up is confusing to me.

Pros:

water park in the heat

Cons:

inappropriate bathing suits, confusing set up