Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

View Menus at Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Dining Location

A modern day "pizza joint" known for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s'more pies. The fast-casual restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to customize their pizza, choosing from over 40 fresh, artisanal toppings - all for one price.

Reviewed by HeatherD83 Review Date: 08/14/2016

There were 6 of us for lunch today 8/14/16. When we arrived a little after 12 there was a very short line. We decided to do 4 make your own pizzas. The service was great. To start you choose your sauce and cheese(s). There is the usual mozzarella and Parmesan. We also enjoyed the goat cheese, it gave the pizza a nice smoky flavor. They did not hesitate when we asked for extra cheese. The topping choices were great. We enjoyed everything from pepperoni and the usual veggies to artichokes that were super yummy. Every one behind the counter was super patient while my 10 year old decided what she wanted. The pizzas came out fast and super hot. My in-laws shared a pizza and it was plenty for them. I feel for the price, it's a great alternative to the usual park food.

They have a large beverage selection. I am a Dr Pepper lover and I was so happy to find it, since it's non-existent on property for the most part. The blood orange lemonade was good also.

My only complaint is, we ate inside and had to contend with quite a few flies. I understand that they come in when people open the doors. I just feel like they should work on something to combat this.

Pros:

Lots of choices, Price, Portions

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

When I first ate here it was like a normal pizza place it tasted ok the pizza was well done and the place was fine but small but when I came for the second time I like it more than in the first time. You can make your own pizza from zero to pizza, like choose the type of bread that you want, the toppings, the spiciness of the sauce and the kind of cheese.

Pros:

Make your own pizza

Cons:

Small place

Reviewed by LisaFrank2001 Review Date: 09/28/2018

We ate here for the first time August 2018. My teen daughter and I split a personal plain pizza and pesto garlic knots. Both were very good, we enjoyed the fast service and pleasant staff. We did decide to eat outside because it was so noisy and crowded inside.

Pros:

So many options to personalize your pizza.

Cons:

Inside is a bit noisy and chaotic during meal times.

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 08/31/2017

Busy place with really good pizza. We had one person with a gluten issue and other than the fact that they have gluten free crust, I do not think they did a great job keeping the whole thing gluten friendly. Very hard to do anyway I would think, but was a little disappointed. With that said, the pizza was really delicious.

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 02/23/2017

We decided to try Blaze Pizza on a Saturday night and there was a long line outside the building, but it moved quickly and the staff was very efficient in filling the orders. We shared a large salad and a pizza and it was plenty for 2 people. The salad was fresh and we didn’t have to wait long on the pizza, the toppings and sauce were a little sparse, but it was still a good pie. It is a good value for the price.

Pros:

Food, line moves quickly

Cons:

Light on the toppings

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

I was so excited to eat here and had the bonus of arriving when the line was very short (only 5 peeps ahead of me). At that point everything started going downhill. I asked for mozzarella cheese and was given mozzarella and goat cheese - but very little of either. I asked for a few other toppings and off I went to find a table. When I picked up my pizza I noticed that one side was pretty burnt, but I felt I could eat around it. When I got to the table an selected my slice I noticed that three full pieces had no cheese at all, and of course they happened to be the ones that were not burnt.

I stopped a manager and asked if the amount of cheese I had on my pizza was normal and her response was \"It is normal, but the next time you come you can ask for as many toppings as you want. You can keep asking for more toppings for a hour and we will not stop you.\" No offer of a new pizza or a coupon or anything. Just a comment 'next time you come in'. Well lady, there will not be a next time. There are too many options of good food to come back here.

Pros:

Able to pick toppings from a large bar of options

Cons:

My pizza had very little of each ingredient. One pizza came out burned.