Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

View Menus at Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Dining Location

A modern day "pizza joint" known for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s'more pies. The fast-casual restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to customize their pizza, choosing from over 40 fresh, artisanal toppings - all for one price.

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 09/06/2016

Finally a decent pizza in Florida. We tried a plain pizza as it was a trial lunch. We are a little shy about trying pizza since we moved here it has all been so awful. We were pleasantly surprised at this thin crispy foldable crust. Sauce was delicious and the choice of toppings extensive. Beer and soda and pizza prices were reasonable. We shared the pizza but DH says next time he wants his own. Boxes are supplied for takeout. It's a little noisy, hectic as they call the names and people mill around waiting. Tight sweaty but quite a bit inside and out, otherwise we would have given it a 10.

Pros:

Very old pizza

Cons:

A little hectic

Reviewed by HeatherD83 Review Date: 08/14/2016

There were 6 of us for lunch today 8/14/16. When we arrived a little after 12 there was a very short line. We decided to do 4 make your own pizzas. The service was great. To start you choose your sauce and cheese(s). There is the usual mozzarella and Parmesan. We also enjoyed the goat cheese, it gave the pizza a nice smoky flavor. They did not hesitate when we asked for extra cheese. The topping choices were great. We enjoyed everything from pepperoni and the usual veggies to artichokes that were super yummy. Every one behind the counter was super patient while my 10 year old decided what she wanted. The pizzas came out fast and super hot. My in-laws shared a pizza and it was plenty for them. I feel for the price, it's a great alternative to the usual park food.

They have a large beverage selection. I am a Dr Pepper lover and I was so happy to find it, since it's non-existent on property for the most part. The blood orange lemonade was good also.

My only complaint is, we ate inside and had to contend with quite a few flies. I understand that they come in when people open the doors. I just feel like they should work on something to combat this.

Pros:

Lots of choices, Price, Portions

Reviewed by Melanie M Review Date: 04/16/2019

We LOVE Blaze. It is a good value and tastes great and is pretty clean with no artificial colors etc...If you like pizza it is a good choice. They also have cleaner beverage options with Blue SKies and Aqua Fresca choices.

Pros:

Great cleaner food, decent portion size, great beverage options

Cons:

Noise and wait times....can get very busy...sometimes hard to find a decent place to sit. Also don't really like the Communal seating thing....

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we loved it!

Pros:

great pizza your way

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

We always come here on a Disney trip. You can make your own pizza or even do 1/2 and 1/2 to save with 2 people getting what they want. Unlimited toppings and large pizza. Unless you don't like pizza this is a great value.

Pros:

Make whatever pizza you want, can do 1/2 and 1/2, good price

Cons:

None unless you don't like Pizza

Reviewed by featheredbuddy Review Date: 09/29/2016

Lots of choices. I didn't feel rushed through the line and it was done really fast. The pizza was really good.

Pros:

Great food