Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

View Menus at Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Dining Location

A modern day "pizza joint" known for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s'more pies. The fast-casual restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to customize their pizza, choosing from over 40 fresh, artisanal toppings - all for one price.

Reviewed by LisaFrank2001 Review Date: 09/28/2018

We ate here for the first time August 2018. My teen daughter and I split a personal plain pizza and pesto garlic knots. Both were very good, we enjoyed the fast service and pleasant staff. We did decide to eat outside because it was so noisy and crowded inside.

Pros:

So many options to personalize your pizza.

Cons:

Inside is a bit noisy and chaotic during meal times.

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

We always come here on a Disney trip. You can make your own pizza or even do 1/2 and 1/2 to save with 2 people getting what they want. Unlimited toppings and large pizza. Unless you don't like pizza this is a great value.

Pros:

Make whatever pizza you want, can do 1/2 and 1/2, good price

Cons:

None unless you don't like Pizza

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we loved it!

Pros:

great pizza your way

Reviewed by Melanie M Review Date: 04/16/2019

We LOVE Blaze. It is a good value and tastes great and is pretty clean with no artificial colors etc...If you like pizza it is a good choice. They also have cleaner beverage options with Blue SKies and Aqua Fresca choices.

Pros:

Great cleaner food, decent portion size, great beverage options

Cons:

Noise and wait times....can get very busy...sometimes hard to find a decent place to sit. Also don't really like the Communal seating thing....

Reviewed by GMT2008 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Blaze is great for my family. We are huge pizza fans but the kids like things simple. Blaze is customizable pizza so the kids can get their plain pie and mom and dad can get fancier with toppings. Everyone is happy. The pizza is reasonable for a Disney meal too. On one trip we ended up eating there 3 times. One of those times we did take out and headed back to the resort for movie by the pool. My only complaint is it is noisy if you sit inside so we usually try to find a table outside.

Pros:

Quick - reasonable price - kid friendly

Cons:

Inside seating is noisy

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

When I first ate here it was like a normal pizza place it tasted ok the pizza was well done and the place was fine but small but when I came for the second time I like it more than in the first time. You can make your own pizza from zero to pizza, like choose the type of bread that you want, the toppings, the spiciness of the sauce and the kind of cheese.

Pros:

Make your own pizza

Cons:

Small place

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 04/24/2019

Great pizza! Love all the choices especially the "spicy" sauce option. Usually my husband and I share a pizza but he is not as adventurous with his toppings so buying two pizzas was a little more expensive but still one of the less expensive options at Disney Springs. Just watch out for the birds!

Pros:

Choices!

Cons:

Aggressive birds at times