Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

View Menus at Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian, American

A modern day "pizza joint" known for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s'more pies. The fast-casual restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to customize their pizza, choosing from over 40 fresh, artisanal toppings - all for one price.

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We actually ate here twice on our trip last week. Both times our pizzas were made to order, and came out fresh and hot. Everyone in our party was thrilled to be able to create their own custom pizza with their favorite toppings.
Seating is limited, but we actually had less trouble finding a spot for 5 adults than we did on a past trip for two adults, even though the place was super busy.

Pros:

Good pizza!

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 08/31/2017

Busy place with really good pizza. We had one person with a gluten issue and other than the fact that they have gluten free crust, I do not think they did a great job keeping the whole thing gluten friendly. Very hard to do anyway I would think, but was a little disappointed. With that said, the pizza was really delicious.

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

The pizzas here are built in a style similar to a subway. You choose your crust, your sauce, cheeses and toppings. We were able to add as many toppings as we wanted and if we wanted a bit more of something, they were happy to accommodate.
The pizza comes to you quickly and we thought it was very tasty. They also have a good variety of fountain drinks to choose from including several really tasty lemonade varieties. (and they didn't mind you going back for refills)
Seating is a long communal tables for the most part, so you may end up siting next to people you don't know, and it can be very crowded.

Pros:

Customize your own!

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 02/23/2017

We decided to try Blaze Pizza on a Saturday night and there was a long line outside the building, but it moved quickly and the staff was very efficient in filling the orders. We shared a large salad and a pizza and it was plenty for 2 people. The salad was fresh and we didn’t have to wait long on the pizza, the toppings and sauce were a little sparse, but it was still a good pie. It is a good value for the price.

Pros:

Food, line moves quickly

Cons:

Light on the toppings

Reviewed by featheredbuddy Review Date: 09/29/2016

Lots of choices. I didn't feel rushed through the line and it was done really fast. The pizza was really good.

Pros:

Great food

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 09/06/2016

Finally a decent pizza in Florida. We tried a plain pizza as it was a trial lunch. We are a little shy about trying pizza since we moved here it has all been so awful. We were pleasantly surprised at this thin crispy foldable crust. Sauce was delicious and the choice of toppings extensive. Beer and soda and pizza prices were reasonable. We shared the pizza but DH says next time he wants his own. Boxes are supplied for takeout. It's a little noisy, hectic as they call the names and people mill around waiting. Tight sweaty but quite a bit inside and out, otherwise we would have given it a 10.

Pros:

Very old pizza

Cons:

A little hectic

Reviewed by HeatherD83 Review Date: 08/14/2016

There were 6 of us for lunch today 8/14/16. When we arrived a little after 12 there was a very short line. We decided to do 4 make your own pizzas. The service was great. To start you choose your sauce and cheese(s). There is the usual mozzarella and Parmesan. We also enjoyed the goat cheese, it gave the pizza a nice smoky flavor. They did not hesitate when we asked for extra cheese. The topping choices were great. We enjoyed everything from pepperoni and the usual veggies to artichokes that were super yummy. Every one behind the counter was super patient while my 10 year old decided what she wanted. The pizzas came out fast and super hot. My in-laws shared a pizza and it was plenty for them. I feel for the price, it's a great alternative to the usual park food.

They have a large beverage selection. I am a Dr Pepper lover and I was so happy to find it, since it's non-existent on property for the most part. The blood orange lemonade was good also.

My only complaint is, we ate inside and had to contend with quite a few flies. I understand that they come in when people open the doors. I just feel like they should work on something to combat this.

Pros:

Lots of choices, Price, Portions