Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

View Menus at Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Dining Location

A modern day "pizza joint" known for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s'more pies. The fast-casual restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to customize their pizza, choosing from over 40 fresh, artisanal toppings - all for one price.

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we loved it!

Pros:

great pizza your way

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

We always come here on a Disney trip. You can make your own pizza or even do 1/2 and 1/2 to save with 2 people getting what they want. Unlimited toppings and large pizza. Unless you don't like pizza this is a great value.

Pros:

Make whatever pizza you want, can do 1/2 and 1/2, good price

Cons:

None unless you don't like Pizza

Reviewer: featheredbuddy Review Date: 09/29/2016

Lots of choices. I didn't feel rushed through the line and it was done really fast. The pizza was really good.

Pros:

Great food

Reviewer: EricSINY Review Date: 11/30/2017

The pizza was well flavored and crust crisp. The quality of pizza was very similar to same at the NY locations. The only thing I have to say on the downside is seating. While I don’t mind the long community like tables the seats are too tight together and more areas needed for people to sit. They need to expand this location to fit the need.

Pros:

Food,Speed,Cost

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: maddox4 Review Date: 11/15/2017

My husband and I tried this place for the first time on our vacation in Sept. Really pleased. Nice hot pizza with lots of choices for toppings and the price was really reasonable. We were going to a movie later and having popcorn so we opted to share a pizza and a salad so we got out of there for less than $17. We had good weather so we decided to eat outside where there was plenty of seating. Will definitely make this a future stop on our vacation next September with the whole family.

Pros:

good and inexpensive

Cons:

none for us

Reviewer: feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We actually ate here twice on our trip last week. Both times our pizzas were made to order, and came out fresh and hot. Everyone in our party was thrilled to be able to create their own custom pizza with their favorite toppings.
Seating is limited, but we actually had less trouble finding a spot for 5 adults than we did on a past trip for two adults, even though the place was super busy.

Pros:

Good pizza!

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

The pizzas here are built in a style similar to a subway. You choose your crust, your sauce, cheeses and toppings. We were able to add as many toppings as we wanted and if we wanted a bit more of something, they were happy to accommodate.
The pizza comes to you quickly and we thought it was very tasty. They also have a good variety of fountain drinks to choose from including several really tasty lemonade varieties. (and they didn't mind you going back for refills)
Seating is a long communal tables for the most part, so you may end up siting next to people you don't know, and it can be very crowded.

Pros:

Customize your own!

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: cmoranski Review Date: 09/06/2016

Finally a decent pizza in Florida. We tried a plain pizza as it was a trial lunch. We are a little shy about trying pizza since we moved here it has all been so awful. We were pleasantly surprised at this thin crispy foldable crust. Sauce was delicious and the choice of toppings extensive. Beer and soda and pizza prices were reasonable. We shared the pizza but DH says next time he wants his own. Boxes are supplied for takeout. It's a little noisy, hectic as they call the names and people mill around waiting. Tight sweaty but quite a bit inside and out, otherwise we would have given it a 10.

Pros:

Very old pizza

Cons:

A little hectic

Reviewer: HeatherD83 Review Date: 08/14/2016

There were 6 of us for lunch today 8/14/16. When we arrived a little after 12 there was a very short line. We decided to do 4 make your own pizzas. The service was great. To start you choose your sauce and cheese(s). There is the usual mozzarella and Parmesan. We also enjoyed the goat cheese, it gave the pizza a nice smoky flavor. They did not hesitate when we asked for extra cheese. The topping choices were great. We enjoyed everything from pepperoni and the usual veggies to artichokes that were super yummy. Every one behind the counter was super patient while my 10 year old decided what she wanted. The pizzas came out fast and super hot. My in-laws shared a pizza and it was plenty for them. I feel for the price, it's a great alternative to the usual park food.

They have a large beverage selection. I am a Dr Pepper lover and I was so happy to find it, since it's non-existent on property for the most part. The blood orange lemonade was good also.

My only complaint is, we ate inside and had to contend with quite a few flies. I understand that they come in when people open the doors. I just feel like they should work on something to combat this.

Pros:

Lots of choices, Price, Portions

Reviewer: LisaFrank2001 Review Date: 09/28/2018

We ate here for the first time August 2018. My teen daughter and I split a personal plain pizza and pesto garlic knots. Both were very good, we enjoyed the fast service and pleasant staff. We did decide to eat outside because it was so noisy and crowded inside.

Pros:

So many options to personalize your pizza.

Cons:

Inside is a bit noisy and chaotic during meal times.