Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

View Menus at Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian, American

A modern day "pizza joint" known for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s'more pies. The fast-casual restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to customize their pizza, choosing from over 40 fresh, artisanal toppings - all for one price.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

I was so excited to eat here and had the bonus of arriving when the line was very short (only 5 peeps ahead of me). At that point everything started going downhill. I asked for mozzarella cheese and was given mozzarella and goat cheese - but very little of either. I asked for a few other toppings and off I went to find a table. When I picked up my pizza I noticed that one side was pretty burnt, but I felt I could eat around it. When I got to the table an selected my slice I noticed that three full pieces had no cheese at all, and of course they happened to be the ones that were not burnt.

I stopped a manager and asked if the amount of cheese I had on my pizza was normal and her response was \"It is normal, but the next time you come you can ask for as many toppings as you want. You can keep asking for more toppings for a hour and we will not stop you.\" No offer of a new pizza or a coupon or anything. Just a comment 'next time you come in'. Well lady, there will not be a next time. There are too many options of good food to come back here.

Pros:

Able to pick toppings from a large bar of options

Cons:

My pizza had very little of each ingredient. One pizza came out burned.

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

When I first ate here it was like a normal pizza place it tasted ok the pizza was well done and the place was fine but small but when I came for the second time I like it more than in the first time. You can make your own pizza from zero to pizza, like choose the type of bread that you want, the toppings, the spiciness of the sauce and the kind of cheese.

Pros:

Make your own pizza

Cons:

Small place

Reviewed by LisaFrank2001 Review Date: 09/28/2018

We ate here for the first time August 2018. My teen daughter and I split a personal plain pizza and pesto garlic knots. Both were very good, we enjoyed the fast service and pleasant staff. We did decide to eat outside because it was so noisy and crowded inside.

Pros:

So many options to personalize your pizza.

Cons:

Inside is a bit noisy and chaotic during meal times.

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 08/31/2017

Busy place with really good pizza. We had one person with a gluten issue and other than the fact that they have gluten free crust, I do not think they did a great job keeping the whole thing gluten friendly. Very hard to do anyway I would think, but was a little disappointed. With that said, the pizza was really delicious.

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 02/23/2017

We decided to try Blaze Pizza on a Saturday night and there was a long line outside the building, but it moved quickly and the staff was very efficient in filling the orders. We shared a large salad and a pizza and it was plenty for 2 people. The salad was fresh and we didn’t have to wait long on the pizza, the toppings and sauce were a little sparse, but it was still a good pie. It is a good value for the price.

Pros:

Food, line moves quickly

Cons:

Light on the toppings

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 04/24/2019

Great pizza! Love all the choices especially the "spicy" sauce option. Usually my husband and I share a pizza but he is not as adventurous with his toppings so buying two pizzas was a little more expensive but still one of the less expensive options at Disney Springs. Just watch out for the birds!

Pros:

Choices!

Cons:

Aggressive birds at times

Reviewed by GMT2008 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Blaze is great for my family. We are huge pizza fans but the kids like things simple. Blaze is customizable pizza so the kids can get their plain pie and mom and dad can get fancier with toppings. Everyone is happy. The pizza is reasonable for a Disney meal too. On one trip we ended up eating there 3 times. One of those times we did take out and headed back to the resort for movie by the pool. My only complaint is it is noisy if you sit inside so we usually try to find a table outside.

Pros:

Quick - reasonable price - kid friendly

Cons:

Inside seating is noisy

Reviewed by EricSINY Review Date: 11/30/2017

The pizza was well flavored and crust crisp. The quality of pizza was very similar to same at the NY locations. The only thing I have to say on the downside is seating. While I don’t mind the long community like tables the seats are too tight together and more areas needed for people to sit. They need to expand this location to fit the need.

Pros:

Food,Speed,Cost

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 11/15/2017

My husband and I tried this place for the first time on our vacation in Sept. Really pleased. Nice hot pizza with lots of choices for toppings and the price was really reasonable. We were going to a movie later and having popcorn so we opted to share a pizza and a salad so we got out of there for less than $17. We had good weather so we decided to eat outside where there was plenty of seating. Will definitely make this a future stop on our vacation next September with the whole family.

Pros:

good and inexpensive

Cons:

none for us

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We actually ate here twice on our trip last week. Both times our pizzas were made to order, and came out fresh and hot. Everyone in our party was thrilled to be able to create their own custom pizza with their favorite toppings.
Seating is limited, but we actually had less trouble finding a spot for 5 adults than we did on a past trip for two adults, even though the place was super busy.

Pros:

Good pizza!

Cons:

Seating