Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

A modern day "pizza joint" known for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s'more pies. The fast-casual restaurant features an interactive assembly-line format that allows guests to customize their pizza, choosing from over 40 fresh, artisanal toppings - all for one price.

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we loved it!

Pros:

great pizza your way

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

We always come here on a Disney trip. You can make your own pizza or even do 1/2 and 1/2 to save with 2 people getting what they want. Unlimited toppings and large pizza. Unless you don't like pizza this is a great value.

Pros:

Make whatever pizza you want, can do 1/2 and 1/2, good price

Cons:

None unless you don't like Pizza

Reviewer: LisaFrank2001 Review Date: 09/28/2018

We ate here for the first time August 2018. My teen daughter and I split a personal plain pizza and pesto garlic knots. Both were very good, we enjoyed the fast service and pleasant staff. We did decide to eat outside because it was so noisy and crowded inside.

Pros:

So many options to personalize your pizza.

Cons:

Inside is a bit noisy and chaotic during meal times.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

I was so excited to eat here and had the bonus of arriving when the line was very short (only 5 peeps ahead of me). At that point everything started going downhill. I asked for mozzarella cheese and was given mozzarella and goat cheese - but very little of either. I asked for a few other toppings and off I went to find a table. When I picked up my pizza I noticed that one side was pretty burnt, but I felt I could eat around it. When I got to the table an selected my slice I noticed that three full pieces had no cheese at all, and of course they happened to be the ones that were not burnt.

I stopped a manager and asked if the amount of cheese I had on my pizza was normal and her response was \"It is normal, but the next time you come you can ask for as many toppings as you want. You can keep asking for more toppings for a hour and we will not stop you.\" No offer of a new pizza or a coupon or anything. Just a comment 'next time you come in'. Well lady, there will not be a next time. There are too many options of good food to come back here.

Pros:

Able to pick toppings from a large bar of options

Cons:

My pizza had very little of each ingredient. One pizza came out burned.

Reviewer: EricSINY Review Date: 11/30/2017

The pizza was well flavored and crust crisp. The quality of pizza was very similar to same at the NY locations. The only thing I have to say on the downside is seating. While I don’t mind the long community like tables the seats are too tight together and more areas needed for people to sit. They need to expand this location to fit the need.

Pros:

Food,Speed,Cost

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: maddox4 Review Date: 11/15/2017

My husband and I tried this place for the first time on our vacation in Sept. Really pleased. Nice hot pizza with lots of choices for toppings and the price was really reasonable. We were going to a movie later and having popcorn so we opted to share a pizza and a salad so we got out of there for less than $17. We had good weather so we decided to eat outside where there was plenty of seating. Will definitely make this a future stop on our vacation next September with the whole family.

Pros:

good and inexpensive

Cons:

none for us

Reviewer: feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We actually ate here twice on our trip last week. Both times our pizzas were made to order, and came out fresh and hot. Everyone in our party was thrilled to be able to create their own custom pizza with their favorite toppings.
Seating is limited, but we actually had less trouble finding a spot for 5 adults than we did on a past trip for two adults, even though the place was super busy.

Pros:

Good pizza!

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 08/31/2017

Busy place with really good pizza. We had one person with a gluten issue and other than the fact that they have gluten free crust, I do not think they did a great job keeping the whole thing gluten friendly. Very hard to do anyway I would think, but was a little disappointed. With that said, the pizza was really delicious.

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

The pizzas here are built in a style similar to a subway. You choose your crust, your sauce, cheeses and toppings. We were able to add as many toppings as we wanted and if we wanted a bit more of something, they were happy to accommodate.
The pizza comes to you quickly and we thought it was very tasty. They also have a good variety of fountain drinks to choose from including several really tasty lemonade varieties. (and they didn't mind you going back for refills)
Seating is a long communal tables for the most part, so you may end up siting next to people you don't know, and it can be very crowded.

Pros:

Customize your own!

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: MWS Review Date: 02/23/2017

We decided to try Blaze Pizza on a Saturday night and there was a long line outside the building, but it moved quickly and the staff was very efficient in filling the orders. We shared a large salad and a pizza and it was plenty for 2 people. The salad was fresh and we didn’t have to wait long on the pizza, the toppings and sauce were a little sparse, but it was still a good pie. It is a good value for the price.

Pros:

Food, line moves quickly

Cons:

Light on the toppings