Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 02/17/2017

My family of 6 ate lunch here on December 15th. This was our first visit here. It is expensive! We did not use the dining plan. The service was excellent. Everybody was friendly. We were seated with an older couple that were celebrating their 40th anniversary. We were celebrating DD 21st bday. We had a great time! DD is on a dairy free diet and so a chef came out and took her around the buffet to show her what she can have. Also extra dairy free chocolate desserts were brought to her at the table. The cheese soup was a big hit with my DH and DSons. I found it to be too salty though. The meatballs and salmon were wonderful! I enjoyed the salads, the beets, potatoes au'gratin, pretzel bread and the white sausages. The desserts were wonderful and since they are small you can try a variety of different ones. The show was also fun and we're all happy to have finally tried it.

Pros:

Big selection and friendly staff with a good floor show to top it off

Cons:

price

Reviewed by disneyhardin Review Date: 11/18/2016

This was our 3rd time eating here. It is one of my husbands absolute favorite places to eat at Disney.

Our ADR was for 7:30. We checked in, got a buzzer and sat down on a bench - we were then paged immediately. We were seated with a family of 5, a single guy whose wife wasn't feeling well and went back to the hotel and then DH and I. Everyone we sat with were friendly and we chatted with them.

Our server was very efficient with drinks and clearing plates.

The food was good. We had been snacking at the Food and Wine Festival and I wasn't super hungry. The macaroni and cheese was the best thing on the buffet. I ate a huge serving of that. The meats were all good.

I was disappointed that the soup was tomato and not cheese like the last time we were there.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere

Reviewed by KarissaB1 Review Date: 09/17/2016

Let me start by prefacing how much we loved this place on our last trip. This time it was different. The pretzel rolls that we loved in the past with beer cheese soup, have now changed from rolls to soft pretzel rods. No beer cheese soup was on the menu. Also, the schnitzel was overcooked this time and hard to chew. Service was mediocre and we decided that we will not be making this a must do for a next trip. The one bright note was the band was excellent and our table was great.

Pros:

Location, atmosphere, and the entertainment

Cons:

Food changes and some dishes were overcookes

Reviewed by DePasquale Review Date: 07/06/2016

One of the best buffets at Disney World.

Pros:

Great mix of food and theme

Cons:

May need to share a table

Reviewed by dreams Review Date: 05/15/2016

This was our first time at the Biergarten. We had reservations for lunch. You are seated with other families to eat. We are a couple in our 60s and were seated with a young couple and their 4 children. While this pairing could have been a disaster we were very lucky. This young family was very friendly and the children were very well behaved. We would not have enjoyed it if the children were rowdy and unmannered. There was a large assortment of food, cold and hot. Everything we tried we liked including all the different sausages. The desserts were all delicious. It's nice that they are cut in small pieces so you can try everything. The show was very entertaining and we enjoyed the music. The only problem I have is I can't eat a large amount of food so the price, although it includes the show, was a one time only meal.

Pros:

Fun Atmosphere

Cons:

cost

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

Ate here April 22, 2016 for a 2pm lunch. Checked in early and waited about 10 minutes for our table. There were 8 of us seated together. We had a nice view of the stage and timed it perfect to catch the 2:15 show. Show was great. Being half German I really enjoyed it. All of the food we tried from the buffet was great. Hubby got the beer flight and really enjoyed the different tastes. Our waiter was great. This is definitely a restaurant we'd eat at again.

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 03/11/2016

The chef came to the table to walk thru the Gluten Free options on the buffet. He also brought GF rolls.

Pros:

Good Food selection

Cons:

Show was really loud.

Reviewed by Winston123 Review Date: 02/28/2016

This is a "must go" restaurant for us on every trip, not only for the food, but for the Oktoberfest beer. Ahhhhhh........! It's just a fun place. Just be prepared for the shared seating - sometimes you get great table mates, sometimes not. Just don't let that ruin your visit if you do!

Pros:

FOOD and FUN

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by cchurch74 Review Date: 02/21/2016

My family always tries to fit in a trip to Biergarten when we're in WDW. We went on Feb 4 for dinner with my hubby, Mom and cousin and had a great time! You do sit with other people. But in my experience, aside from some small talk in the beginning, everyone pretty much sticks to themselves.

The food is always great and there's a good choice available. My Mom can't have milk, so the chef came out and walked her through the buffet so she would know what to eat. He also brought out a special dessert for her.

The show is a lot of fun, especially when everyone gets into it.

Pros:

Food, Fun Atmosphere

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 02/05/2016

Love eating here. Being of German heritage its neat to eat here. THe food selection is good. The rotissere chicken was good as was the german sausage. The schnitzel was a bit dry but tasted good. The potatoes were yummy. THe beef was tasty as well. THey also have a carvery of pork and german meatloaf. A lot to choose from and definately save room for the Streudel with Vanilla sauce for dessert. We sat with another family which weRe very nice but i know can be intimidating for some sitting with strangers. THe show was fun but seemed shorter this time. WIll go again for sure

Pros:

Atmosphere of German Village, Selction of food

Cons:

Show can seem short
1 2 3 4 5 6 11