Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

If you or your children are picky, this place might not be for you. BUT wow- what a wonderful experience, just the same! There is something very unique and special of the ambiance of this place, especially during the Christmas season. The band plays, brings the children down to entertain, and even passed out Werther's Originals to the kiddos. It was a very entertaining and lovely experience. My son, who eats fried chicken nuggets for almost every meal, would not partake but I was more adventurous and enjoyed many of the offerings from the buffet. The dessert section was delicious! Note, smaller parties will be sat with other guests at a large table so if you are an introvert, this might prove slightly intimidating.

Pros:

Setting & Ambiance

Cons:

Sharing tables with strangers

Reviewed by CeeJay62 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Decent German Food

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, good food

Cons:

You have to share you're table if you have less than 8 people in your party

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

Such a fun atmosphere! Great shows and for a Buffet it’s pretty good.

Pros:

All you can eat, lots of choices especially if you like meat.

Cons:

Warning you will be seated at communal tables if your party doesn’t have more then 8.

Reviewed by Liz McKinnell Review Date: 09/21/2018

We ate here for the first time 20th Sept. we arrived on time for our ADR and were given a pager, which went off virtually straight away after we’d been given it!
We were seated with another family but we knew this was going to happen so it was not a problem. They kept themselves to themselves and only started chatting as we were getting ready to leave.
The food - we really enjoyed the selection and ate some new things. The stand outs were the pork schnitzel, the potato salad, the sausages and the pretzel rolls. We were too full and didn’t eat dessert.
We all had 1/2 litre of beer and enjoyed that. Couldn’t have drunk a full litre!!
The band were very entertaining. We arrived at 1.15 just as they were starting and really enjoyed singing along and the dancing and drinking that ensued.
Our server was OK - he took the plates away in a timely fashion when they were empty but was not overly chatty or interactive.
We will return though as we all enjoyed it.

Pros:

Different food to try, good atmosphere

Cons:

A bit dark inside, lots of steps - though they do warn you about this

Reviewed by ginny3 Review Date: 02/06/2018

Typically we eat here about 2 times a year. This visit was a disappointment. The rolls were hard, the sausage selection limited, the spatzel dry and even the strudel was off.

My dil warned me that their experience the week before was just not the same but I figured that any place could have an off day so decided to go anyway.

Our ADR was for 5:30 pm.

Pros:

Seated quickly with ADR

Cons:

Food quality has taken a hit

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 10/14/2017

I think I would skip this restaurant on my next visit. My boyfriend and I ate here in September 2017. It was pouring rain and the check-in line extends to outside and moved slowly, so we only got even wetter having to check-in. You're seated with others, which isn't horrible, but the way the tables are set up it's hard to see the entertainment, which hardly lasts and then they leave off of the stage already. I felt like my boyfriend was in line 45 minutes just to get his food. The buffet lines were huge and one side of the buffet didn't have everything the other side of the buffet had. I thought the food was so-so and definitely not work the $85. I'd rather eat somewhere else like Via Napoli which was fabulous.

Pros:

Entertainment -- but too short!!!!

Cons:

Both sides of buffet didn't have the same food / crowded / seated with others

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/06/2017

We ate her 9/22 party of 6 checked in about 10 min early and was seated with another couple. They were young and celebrating anniversary and I don't think knew that they would be sitting with another family so they kept to themselves and we respected their privacy. Our waitress came and got our drink orders and we went to stand in the long line at buffet. I have eaten here before and it was ok but my ds girlfriend was with us and has never ate here so she wanted to try it. Again the food was ok it took forever to get through the line and heaven forbid if you forgot anything because you would have to get in line again. This was the worse line I have ever had to wait in to get food. I was shocked at how the flow was moving. The entertainment was ok but didn't last long and they took a break. I remember the show lasting longer and they playing more songs. They played wedding songs not tradional German songs that they played int he past. Of course the kids enjoyed it and danced in the front. Our waitress never came around to refill drinks and other waitresses took our plates away. The price isn't worth it for us and this will probably be our last time going here for awhile. We are DVC & AP members so come to DW freqently and still have many restaurants to try yet.

Pros:

Buffet, entertainment

Cons:

long lines for food, unattentive waitress

Reviewed by MM from Connecticut Review Date: 06/09/2017

There is a little entertainment show during the meal, which is a lot of fun and gets crowd into a festive mood. However, we were brought to a table on the very end/side of the stage. I quickly asked to switch, and am so glad or we would have missed out on the fun. Food is pretty good with wide assortment. If not on the dining plan, then expensive for kids who barely eat. Disney needs to have Jr. Price for buffets because it is absolutely ridiculous to charge Adult price of $35+ for a 11 year old kid.

Pros:

Super Fun

Cons:

Sit with strangers

Reviewed by SnowWhite14 Review Date: 05/31/2017

This was our families first time here and it was a great meal! There was a variety of food for everyone's taste, even our picky eaters who enjoyed the chicken and potatoes. Make sure you save room for dessert, which was everyone's favorite. The show during dinner was great and the kids enjoyed the chance to get up and dance.

Pros:

food, entertainment

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 04/30/2017

DH and I ate here on March 10, 2017. It was our second time visiting here and enjoyed it very much both times. We were seated with a very chatty woman and her young daughter. We knew the seating was in groups beforehand so this wasn't a shock. All the food was great and the entertainment fun as usual. Service was great as well. It can be hard to hear the waitress or your dining partners during the performances though.

Pros:

food, atmosphere, service