Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by wendybarrie Review Date: 05/23/2013

When people with children ask where to eat in EPCOT I always suggest the Biergarten and I get a very quizical look, the truth is this is a great place for children, it is loud, and they have room to run and dance while you enjoy the great buffet. Two notes: when booking look up the entertainment schedule first then choose your seating, if performance is 1:15 I would book 12:55, you are not always seated right away so this gives you a cushion for seating and getting your first buffet pass, we typically sit through 2-3 performances. Also, the two sides of the buffet have had different offerings in my experience.

Pros:

Family Fun!

Reviewed by disneywolverine Review Date: 05/01/2013

We recently dined her for lunch. The food was superb and many choices were offered on the buffet. The desserts were so delicious. There were so many to choose from and every one tasted great. The German band came out and played and interacted with the audience. Children really enjoyed this and were dancing and having a great time.

Pros:

Food and atmosphere

Reviewed by chrisfam4 Review Date: 04/12/2013

We have eaten here many times and will continue to do so. I NEVER thought I would eat German food as I am not a big fan of sausages and pickled things. However, I am so glad I gave it a try because it had now become one of my favorites. We dined here on 4/3 at 12:30 and were seated with plenty of time to eat and enjoy the show. We were right down on the floor and had a blast!!

Pros:

Food, Atmosphere

Reviewed by geneandcheryl Review Date: 04/10/2013

Dined here for lunch earlier this week and loved it! Good variety of food for everyone and had a very sweet waitress.Entertainment was great. Definitely a must do again!

Pros:

Food and entertainment

Reviewed by slapps Review Date: 01/24/2013

On December 28th, 2012 I was gazing across the lake at the Biergarten in Epcot, thinking to myself is it to early for a great German beer (11:30AM)? My wife and son must have noticed my glazed over stare and surprised me by asking if I wanted them to treat me for lunch as an early birthday present, (New Years Baby 52 years ago). I said oh yes.We did not have ADRS so I thought it would be a long wait but, we were seated within 15 minutes. Of course this was my chance to order the liter size Schofferhofer Weizen, (only my most favorite beer of all time). I must point out I lived in Germany for about 6 years so dining here is so much fun for me. I love all the food like the cucumber salad and pickled beets. The show was the Christmas show and I just love it. The band gets the kids involved and it is fun to watch. I like to eat here every chance I have when we visit, I highly recommend this eatery.

Pros:

Great food very authentic, beer, band and everything else.

Cons:

Can't think of anything.

Reviewed by Eeyorelover6977 Review Date: 09/28/2018

Ate here for the first time on our last trip and we enjoyed it very much. Was not sure if we would like it and was pleasantly surprised. In fact I have a reservation for my next visit there already.

Pros:

Cons:

Sitting with strangers and no Black forest cake lol

Reviewed by SnowWhite14 Review Date: 05/31/2017

This was our families first time here and it was a great meal! There was a variety of food for everyone's taste, even our picky eaters who enjoyed the chicken and potatoes. Make sure you save room for dessert, which was everyone's favorite. The show during dinner was great and the kids enjoyed the chance to get up and dance.

Pros:

food, entertainment

Reviewed by Meyer4 Review Date: 04/25/2017

I liked the atmosphere. The live music show was fun. Had to sit between a family of 4 and a elderly couple. The food selection was great. Had a little of everything.

Pros:

Food Selection

Cons:

Group seating

Reviewed by MartinK Review Date: 04/13/2017

We dined here on April 4, 2017. This was my 3rd time eating at the Biergarten, my husband's 2nd, and our son and his friend's first experience. We had the QS dining plan, so we paid out-of-pocket for this meal, which was $46/person if I'm remembering correctly.

We had a great table close to the dance floor and had a wonderful waitress. The potato leek soup was a hit with our whole party as was the best macaroni and cheese I've ever tasted. I also enjoyed the salmon and the potato dumplings. The desserts, for those of us who saved room, were delicious. The schnitzel was a little overdone this time, but all in all it was a great meal.

Pros:

variety, entertainment, service

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 02/17/2017

My family of 6 ate lunch here on December 15th. This was our first visit here. It is expensive! We did not use the dining plan. The service was excellent. Everybody was friendly. We were seated with an older couple that were celebrating their 40th anniversary. We were celebrating DD 21st bday. We had a great time! DD is on a dairy free diet and so a chef came out and took her around the buffet to show her what she can have. Also extra dairy free chocolate desserts were brought to her at the table. The cheese soup was a big hit with my DH and DSons. I found it to be too salty though. The meatballs and salmon were wonderful! I enjoyed the salads, the beets, potatoes au'gratin, pretzel bread and the white sausages. The desserts were wonderful and since they are small you can try a variety of different ones. The show was also fun and we're all happy to have finally tried it.

Pros:

Big selection and friendly staff with a good floor show to top it off

Cons:

price