Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

fun place to eat

Pros:

fun for the whole family

Cons:

food is just ok

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

If you or your children are picky, this place might not be for you. BUT wow- what a wonderful experience, just the same! There is something very unique and special of the ambiance of this place, especially during the Christmas season. The band plays, brings the children down to entertain, and even passed out Werther's Originals to the kiddos. It was a very entertaining and lovely experience. My son, who eats fried chicken nuggets for almost every meal, would not partake but I was more adventurous and enjoyed many of the offerings from the buffet. The dessert section was delicious! Note, smaller parties will be sat with other guests at a large table so if you are an introvert, this might prove slightly intimidating.

Pros:

Setting & Ambiance

Cons:

Sharing tables with strangers

Reviewed by CeeJay62 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Decent German Food

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, good food

Cons:

You have to share you're table if you have less than 8 people in your party

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

Such a fun atmosphere! Great shows and for a Buffet it’s pretty good.

Pros:

All you can eat, lots of choices especially if you like meat.

Cons:

Warning you will be seated at communal tables if your party doesn’t have more then 8.

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 07/02/2014

Ate here week of may 18, on dining plan. It is one of the most expensive buffets at DW. Ressies were for 7pm and waited at least 30 min. It was hot that day and we eventually went and stood inside. We were seated with another family of 3 adults. We are a family of 5 2 adult, 3 children. They rolled their eyes when they seen they would be sitting with us. They wanted to sit on the outside which made things difficult because my kids wanted to get up and down to get to the buffet and my dd5 wanted to go down front to dance with the band. She ended up not eating a thing because she wanted to dance so much. My kids are picky so they didn't eat a whole lot off of the buffet. I'll be honest my husband and I didn't either. We eat a lot of this food at home so it was nothing new to us. Our waiter took forever getting refills on drinks. My son and husband got the pint of beer but I could have had a pint of ice tea I was so thirsty. I kept asking for refills and our waiter finally brought them we were done with our meals and wanted our check. We ate here back in 2006 and enjoyed the atmosphere and thought we would try it again. the only positive thing was after our meal we walked right out to watch Illuminations. We then walked around the world while it was all lit up. We will probably not come back to Germany to eat.

Pros:

Tradional food, experience family friendly

Cons:

too crowed with seating long wait

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 11/24/2013

Usually one of my favorite places too eat. I would say this time the food was a little bland. Desserts were great for sure. Bread is great but the schnitzel was a bit dry, fish needed some seasoning. Other stuff was ok. Show was great but you need to catch it at right time or could miss it or see only part of it.

Pros:

show and food variety

Cons:

sit with others and food a bit bland

Reviewed by stuartsmom Review Date: 04/22/2013

We go each time we are in Disney. We sat with a another family, which was fun sharing Disney experiences. The food was the right temperature, and plentiful. My DH loved the beer flight. DD and I got the wine flight, which was very nice. We were there for about an hour, and the show had not even started, that is the only reason I would give this restaurant a 7.

Pros:

food

Cons:

no show

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/03/2013

We ate lunch at Biergarten on January . We did not have advance dining reservations because in the past we have had no difficulty getting a seat. We are a party of 3 and for the 1st time we actually had to wait quite some time to be seated. When seated we were placed at a table with 2 other small parties. Maybe we waited because they were trying to fill the table or maybe because we came earlier than we usually do. Once we were seated it took about 5 minutes for our server to come and tale our drink orders. He was very pleasant and upon seeing my birthday button, wished me a happy birthday in German. It was obvious that he had several tables and I know he did the best he could, but we waited quite some time for our drinks to arrive and also for refills. My largest complaint was the serving tables. Despite the restaurant being fairly filled, only one serving line was open resulting in very long lines to get food. My son did not get all the items he wanted because he got tired of waiting in line. Also, because everyone was in the same line, they ran out several food items quickly and did not replenish them right away. Before our lunch was over they did open a second line, but by then we were pretty much done with our meals. OK, that's the negatives, now for the positives. The food as always was excellent. The salads were cold and fresh, and the vegetables were crisp. The German specialty foods were delicious and authentic. The new beer cheese soup was in my opinion as good as that served in Le Cellier. The table was clean as were the rest rooms. Overall, while not the best experience we have had here, we were very pleased. We will return and hope that the service problems were just an isolated incident.

Pros:

Quality of Food, new beer cheese soup!

Cons:

Service not as good as in the past

Reviewed by Wykdg Review Date: 01/16/2013

We ate here for the first time in Jan. I was hoping for a juicy bratwurst or cabbage buns but they weren't on the buffet. My husband ordered the beer sampler and they were good. The desserts were the best. We really enjoyed all of them!

We were seated at a table with a family from a state across the country from where we live. It was fun getting to know them and compare their Disney experiences to ours. That is what I'll remember the most from our visit to the Biergarten.

Pros:

Entertainment, different from other restaurants

Cons:

Tables crowded together

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I ate here for lunch on Monday December 3, 2018. Last year I didn't care for eating here and only returned because my boyfriend loved it - and this year I liked it here a lot better. The line at the buffet seemed to go smoother this year, the entertainment was good, and the people they sat with us as you share tables were nice. The food was good also.

Pros:

Free entertainment, buffet with lots of choices

Cons:

Share tables with strangers