Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: Meyer4 Review Date: 04/25/2017

I liked the atmosphere. The live music show was fun. Had to sit between a family of 4 and a elderly couple. The food selection was great. Had a little of everything.

Pros:

Food Selection

Cons:

Group seating

Reviewer: MartinK Review Date: 04/13/2017

We dined here on April 4, 2017. This was my 3rd time eating at the Biergarten, my husband's 2nd, and our son and his friend's first experience. We had the QS dining plan, so we paid out-of-pocket for this meal, which was $46/person if I'm remembering correctly.

We had a great table close to the dance floor and had a wonderful waitress. The potato leek soup was a hit with our whole party as was the best macaroni and cheese I've ever tasted. I also enjoyed the salmon and the potato dumplings. The desserts, for those of us who saved room, were delicious. The schnitzel was a little overdone this time, but all in all it was a great meal.

Pros:

variety, entertainment, service

Reviewer: Amanditabonita Review Date: 02/27/2017

This was our second visit to this restaurant. We dined here for my DH's birthday and our anniversary at his request. This is his new favorite restaurant (used to be Liberty Tree). For those worried about eating German fair, there are plenty of items for a mild palette. There is a selection of sausages, roasted meats, cold salads, soups, bread, and other items. I really enjoyed the potato soup as well as sausages, and cabbage selections. My DH is very picky and stuck with the more mild sausages and carby side dishes like potatoes and bread. The desserts are small so you can get a variety. They had items like cheesecake, apple struedal, and German chocolate cake. All very good. The entertainment is fun. It's a live band playing traditional German instruments and there is room for dancing. If you are a small party, you will have to share the table as it is group seating, 6 seats per a table. The ambiance is very nice.

Pros:

tasty food, entertainment

Cons:

group seating

Reviewer: annat856 Review Date: 02/17/2017

My family of 6 ate lunch here on December 15th. This was our first visit here. It is expensive! We did not use the dining plan. The service was excellent. Everybody was friendly. We were seated with an older couple that were celebrating their 40th anniversary. We were celebrating DD 21st bday. We had a great time! DD is on a dairy free diet and so a chef came out and took her around the buffet to show her what she can have. Also extra dairy free chocolate desserts were brought to her at the table. The cheese soup was a big hit with my DH and DSons. I found it to be too salty though. The meatballs and salmon were wonderful! I enjoyed the salads, the beets, potatoes au'gratin, pretzel bread and the white sausages. The desserts were wonderful and since they are small you can try a variety of different ones. The show was also fun and we're all happy to have finally tried it.

Pros:

Big selection and friendly staff with a good floor show to top it off

Cons:

price

Reviewer: disneyhardin Review Date: 11/18/2016

This was our 3rd time eating here. It is one of my husbands absolute favorite places to eat at Disney.

Our ADR was for 7:30. We checked in, got a buzzer and sat down on a bench - we were then paged immediately. We were seated with a family of 5, a single guy whose wife wasn't feeling well and went back to the hotel and then DH and I. Everyone we sat with were friendly and we chatted with them.

Our server was very efficient with drinks and clearing plates.

The food was good. We had been snacking at the Food and Wine Festival and I wasn't super hungry. The macaroni and cheese was the best thing on the buffet. I ate a huge serving of that. The meats were all good.

I was disappointed that the soup was tomato and not cheese like the last time we were there.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere

Reviewer: KarissaB1 Review Date: 09/17/2016

Let me start by prefacing how much we loved this place on our last trip. This time it was different. The pretzel rolls that we loved in the past with beer cheese soup, have now changed from rolls to soft pretzel rods. No beer cheese soup was on the menu. Also, the schnitzel was overcooked this time and hard to chew. Service was mediocre and we decided that we will not be making this a must do for a next trip. The one bright note was the band was excellent and our table was great.

Pros:

Location, atmosphere, and the entertainment

Cons:

Food changes and some dishes were overcookes

Reviewer: DePasquale Review Date: 07/06/2016

One of the best buffets at Disney World.

Pros:

Great mix of food and theme

Cons:

May need to share a table

Reviewer: dreams Review Date: 05/15/2016

This was our first time at the Biergarten. We had reservations for lunch. You are seated with other families to eat. We are a couple in our 60s and were seated with a young couple and their 4 children. While this pairing could have been a disaster we were very lucky. This young family was very friendly and the children were very well behaved. We would not have enjoyed it if the children were rowdy and unmannered. There was a large assortment of food, cold and hot. Everything we tried we liked including all the different sausages. The desserts were all delicious. It's nice that they are cut in small pieces so you can try everything. The show was very entertaining and we enjoyed the music. The only problem I have is I can't eat a large amount of food so the price, although it includes the show, was a one time only meal.

Pros:

Fun Atmosphere

Cons:

cost

Reviewer: Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

Ate here April 22, 2016 for a 2pm lunch. Checked in early and waited about 10 minutes for our table. There were 8 of us seated together. We had a nice view of the stage and timed it perfect to catch the 2:15 show. Show was great. Being half German I really enjoyed it. All of the food we tried from the buffet was great. Hubby got the beer flight and really enjoyed the different tastes. Our waiter was great. This is definitely a restaurant we'd eat at again.

Reviewer: bosslady79 Review Date: 03/11/2016

The chef came to the table to walk thru the Gluten Free options on the buffet. He also brought GF rolls.

Pros:

Good Food selection

Cons:

Show was really loud.