Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Wykdg Review Date: 01/16/2013

We ate here for the first time in Jan. I was hoping for a juicy bratwurst or cabbage buns but they weren't on the buffet. My husband ordered the beer sampler and they were good. The desserts were the best. We really enjoyed all of them!

We were seated at a table with a family from a state across the country from where we live. It was fun getting to know them and compare their Disney experiences to ours. That is what I'll remember the most from our visit to the Biergarten.

Pros:

Entertainment, different from other restaurants

Cons:

Tables crowded together

Reviewed by kellody Review Date: 01/15/2013

We made a reservation for 7:25 which was pushing it a little bit with 2 one year olds in our party, and then we had to wait 40 minutes past our reservation time to be seated at a table. Needless to say, had we known that, we wouldn't have made the reservation. We were seated with another couple who was nearly finished with their meal. Not being a huge fan of German food, I didn't really find much that would please me--didn't care for the potatoes even. The desserts were not very good either--the pear crumble was the best. The cost of this place is not worth what you get. Won't dine here again.

Pros:

entertainment

Cons:

WAITING, seating, food quality