Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 01/23/2013

Food was amazing, show was good. Dine here everytime we are at Disney.

Pros:

Food and entertainment

Reviewed by Wykdg Review Date: 01/16/2013

We ate here for the first time in Jan. I was hoping for a juicy bratwurst or cabbage buns but they weren't on the buffet. My husband ordered the beer sampler and they were good. The desserts were the best. We really enjoyed all of them!

We were seated at a table with a family from a state across the country from where we live. It was fun getting to know them and compare their Disney experiences to ours. That is what I'll remember the most from our visit to the Biergarten.

Pros:

Entertainment, different from other restaurants

Cons:

Tables crowded together

Reviewed by kellody Review Date: 01/15/2013

We made a reservation for 7:25 which was pushing it a little bit with 2 one year olds in our party, and then we had to wait 40 minutes past our reservation time to be seated at a table. Needless to say, had we known that, we wouldn't have made the reservation. We were seated with another couple who was nearly finished with their meal. Not being a huge fan of German food, I didn't really find much that would please me--didn't care for the potatoes even. The desserts were not very good either--the pear crumble was the best. The cost of this place is not worth what you get. Won't dine here again.

Pros:

entertainment

Cons:

WAITING, seating, food quality

Reviewed by JaeB Review Date: 04/17/2019

This was a one and done for us. Only went here because my son wanted a hot dog and I wanted a beer. We should have kept walking. The highlight of our visit was sharing a table with another mom and son because all other tables were taken.

Pros:

Affordable, clean, and filling.

Cons:

Brats were overcooked and bun was hard. Staff was far from the Disney expectation. Not friendly at all.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/21/2019

All items were incredibly salty, including the cucumber salad. Potatoes were hard and very salty. Schnitzel was dry and over cooked. And what is a German meal without the Pork Roast. The server said they removed it from the buffet in favor of beef. We used to love to come to this restaurant. My mom is German, so we know what good German food should taste like. Very disappointed. We will not go back.

Pros:

Nice venue

Cons:

Terrible food.

Reviewed by Crow323 Review Date: 11/08/2018

well you can eat as much as you want...the food quality had gone down. cheese cubes on the salad bar was poor, chicken was bad cuts like only thighs. pork slice they gave me the ends of the roast even though there was the rest of the roast there. the server was nice and beer good. but i wouldnt go back anytime soon especially w the increased cost

Pros:

was able to get it last minute for dinner at 4

Cons:

quality and selection of food, price increase

Reviewed by EeyoreLove Review Date: 01/01/2016

Used to be so amazing and always on our "must do" list, but this is sadly no longer the case. We dined the middle of Dec 2015. The wait past our ADR was 45 mins and, although CMs tried to stop people as best they could, somehow the waiting area has become a "secret smoking" area, which made it even more uncomfortable. Once we were inside, the food was as amazing as ever! However, we found ourselves going to the buffet at just the wrong time and it took almost 30 mins to get through our 2nd plate (hot food). No big deal, we thought, as it took everyone else that long. Well, our server was taking the check of the other half of our table when we returned and told us flatly she thought we'd left. (They had small kids and only went to the buffet once.) She never refilled our drinks, even after being asked and she never asked if we wanted more bier. To top it off, they re-set the other half of our table with new people before we finished our main course! It was so awkward and uncomfortable we left before dessert. I was hoping it was a fluke, but I spoke to a relative who was there in Nov, she also had rude service. I'll really miss the food though, we've gone every trip since it opened but that's the last.

Pros:

Delicious food

Cons:

Service, Wait time past ADR

Reviewed by jdetrick Review Date: 12/13/2014

I know many people like this, but it's not my cup of tea. First of all, the live music is loud. Crazy loud. Don't try to talk to anyone and give up hope of hearing your server loud. Second, the buffets had crazy long lines. It was an easy 15-20 minute wait before you could even get something to eat. I'll also say this is the only restaurant we went to where no one came out to talk to the member of our party who had a food allergy. On the plus side, the food is good (especially for a buffet) and the restaurant looks great!

Pros:

Great atmosphere!

Cons:

Ridiculous lines at the buffet and too loud music

Reviewed by retired605 Review Date: 12/11/2014

This is the first time we have eaten here (and will be the last). We wanted a lunch for the Candlelight and this was all that was available when we booked.
You sit at a table for 8. We had no problem with that - our dining companions were great.
First problem was the server - she started to tell us about the buffet, etc when the entertainment started. We were seated at the far end of the table and she spoke so softly we couldn't hear a word she said. When I told her we couldn't hear her she acted annoyed but didn't repeat anything. Luckily others at the table had been there before so clued us in on what she had said.
This is not a very relaxing place to eat. it is very noisy and crowded. The tables are so close together it is not possible for you and the person seated at the table in back of you to get up at the same time. The buffet lines are crowded and, until you learn how it works, very confusing.
We would not eat here again which is too bad because the food was decent but not worth the trouble.

Pros:

food

Cons:

seating/ atmosphere

Reviewed by BabieO Review Date: 05/18/2014

After many times of having reservations & then cancelling we finally went to Biergarten on this trip. The waitress was wonderful & the atmosphere was great. The food was just so so. Everything is set up as a family style buffet, so we tried a little bit of everything. I have had better meals at other Disney dining resturants

Pros:

the ambiance

Cons:

food