Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by stuartsmom Review Date: 04/22/2013

We go each time we are in Disney. We sat with a another family, which was fun sharing Disney experiences. The food was the right temperature, and plentiful. My DH loved the beer flight. DD and I got the wine flight, which was very nice. We were there for about an hour, and the show had not even started, that is the only reason I would give this restaurant a 7.

Pros:

food

Cons:

no show

Reviewed by beccab Review Date: 04/19/2013

We had dinner here on Sunday, April 7th. Short wait for a table, seated only about 5 minutes after reservation time.

Atmosphere was great. Food was wonderful. Loved the red cabbage, cheese soup, cold salads, sausages and schnitzel! Desserts are good too, bavarian cheesecake was the favorite. Our server was very kind and efficient. When my husband and I asked for a beer, she asked, "big or small?" I'm so glad I said small! Hubby ordered big and it was so big, we couldn't stop laughing!

Band was great, too. Kids loved holding up their glasses and singing along.

Great choice for a great meal!

Pros:

food, atmosphere

Reviewed by chrisfam4 Review Date: 04/12/2013

We have eaten here many times and will continue to do so. I NEVER thought I would eat German food as I am not a big fan of sausages and pickled things. However, I am so glad I gave it a try because it had now become one of my favorites. We dined here on 4/3 at 12:30 and were seated with plenty of time to eat and enjoy the show. We were right down on the floor and had a blast!!

Pros:

Food, Atmosphere

Reviewed by geneandcheryl Review Date: 04/10/2013

Dined here for lunch earlier this week and loved it! Good variety of food for everyone and had a very sweet waitress.Entertainment was great. Definitely a must do again!

Pros:

Food and entertainment

Reviewed by daphnee08 Review Date: 03/31/2013

This was our 4th visit on our recent trip. Some people might not like the fact you could be seated with another group, but that's the way it is in places like this in Germany. They have a good beer and wine selection to go along with the fabulous buffet. Make sure to check out both sides of the buffet, as selection varies. Also leave room for the great desserts. We caught 2 of the shows while eating, and they are wonderful and entertaining. This will always be one of our stops.

Pros:

Buffet, show, beer

Cons:

seating

Reviewed by Lowell317 Review Date: 02/27/2013

I never thought we would eat here. My wife never would agree because the menu was heavy on sausages and other pork products. However she agreed for our most recent trip and I'm so happy she did.

We went with two friends of ours and sat at a table with two couples (who didn't know each other either). It was great to try different foods (the schnitzel was amazing). I really enjoyed the band and the overall atmosphere. I can't drink beer but it was fun seeing friends with a giant liter glass. I'm looking forward to our next time as I think this will become a regular spot for us.

Pros:

Food, Experience, Atmosphere

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/03/2013

We ate lunch at Biergarten on January . We did not have advance dining reservations because in the past we have had no difficulty getting a seat. We are a party of 3 and for the 1st time we actually had to wait quite some time to be seated. When seated we were placed at a table with 2 other small parties. Maybe we waited because they were trying to fill the table or maybe because we came earlier than we usually do. Once we were seated it took about 5 minutes for our server to come and tale our drink orders. He was very pleasant and upon seeing my birthday button, wished me a happy birthday in German. It was obvious that he had several tables and I know he did the best he could, but we waited quite some time for our drinks to arrive and also for refills. My largest complaint was the serving tables. Despite the restaurant being fairly filled, only one serving line was open resulting in very long lines to get food. My son did not get all the items he wanted because he got tired of waiting in line. Also, because everyone was in the same line, they ran out several food items quickly and did not replenish them right away. Before our lunch was over they did open a second line, but by then we were pretty much done with our meals. OK, that's the negatives, now for the positives. The food as always was excellent. The salads were cold and fresh, and the vegetables were crisp. The German specialty foods were delicious and authentic. The new beer cheese soup was in my opinion as good as that served in Le Cellier. The table was clean as were the rest rooms. Overall, while not the best experience we have had here, we were very pleased. We will return and hope that the service problems were just an isolated incident.

Pros:

Quality of Food, new beer cheese soup!

Cons:

Service not as good as in the past

Reviewed by disneyhappy09 Review Date: 02/02/2013

This place never disappoints. Food is plentiful and good. May be difficult to feed the picky eater, especially kids. Everything was delicious. Sitting with others can be a little awkward and may deter others. The band was great. Don't miss the Sound of Music songs on the cow bells. It's great.

Pros:

Great atmosphere

Reviewed by GMarcan920 Review Date: 01/28/2013

We always eat at the Biergarten and have never been disappointed. Food is good and plentiful, show is entertaining, servers are helpful; and it's fun to meet new people at the long dining tables.

Pros:

Excellent food, great show, wonderful help

Reviewed by slapps Review Date: 01/24/2013

On December 28th, 2012 I was gazing across the lake at the Biergarten in Epcot, thinking to myself is it to early for a great German beer (11:30AM)? My wife and son must have noticed my glazed over stare and surprised me by asking if I wanted them to treat me for lunch as an early birthday present, (New Years Baby 52 years ago). I said oh yes.We did not have ADRS so I thought it would be a long wait but, we were seated within 15 minutes. Of course this was my chance to order the liter size Schofferhofer Weizen, (only my most favorite beer of all time). I must point out I lived in Germany for about 6 years so dining here is so much fun for me. I love all the food like the cucumber salad and pickled beets. The show was the Christmas show and I just love it. The band gets the kids involved and it is fun to watch. I like to eat here every chance I have when we visit, I highly recommend this eatery.

Pros:

Great food very authentic, beer, band and everything else.

Cons:

Can't think of anything.