Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: GMarcan920 Review Date: 01/28/2013

We always eat at the Biergarten and have never been disappointed. Food is good and plentiful, show is entertaining, servers are helpful; and it's fun to meet new people at the long dining tables.

Pros:

Excellent food, great show, wonderful help

Reviewer: slapps Review Date: 01/24/2013

On December 28th, 2012 I was gazing across the lake at the Biergarten in Epcot, thinking to myself is it to early for a great German beer (11:30AM)? My wife and son must have noticed my glazed over stare and surprised me by asking if I wanted them to treat me for lunch as an early birthday present, (New Years Baby 52 years ago). I said oh yes.We did not have ADRS so I thought it would be a long wait but, we were seated within 15 minutes. Of course this was my chance to order the liter size Schofferhofer Weizen, (only my most favorite beer of all time). I must point out I lived in Germany for about 6 years so dining here is so much fun for me. I love all the food like the cucumber salad and pickled beets. The show was the Christmas show and I just love it. The band gets the kids involved and it is fun to watch. I like to eat here every chance I have when we visit, I highly recommend this eatery.

Pros:

Great food very authentic, beer, band and everything else.

Cons:

Can't think of anything.

Reviewer: bosslady79 Review Date: 01/23/2013

Food was amazing, show was good. Dine here everytime we are at Disney.

Pros:

Food and entertainment

Reviewer: Wykdg Review Date: 01/16/2013

We ate here for the first time in Jan. I was hoping for a juicy bratwurst or cabbage buns but they weren't on the buffet. My husband ordered the beer sampler and they were good. The desserts were the best. We really enjoyed all of them!

We were seated at a table with a family from a state across the country from where we live. It was fun getting to know them and compare their Disney experiences to ours. That is what I'll remember the most from our visit to the Biergarten.

Pros:

Entertainment, different from other restaurants

Cons:

Tables crowded together

Reviewer: kellody Review Date: 01/15/2013

We made a reservation for 7:25 which was pushing it a little bit with 2 one year olds in our party, and then we had to wait 40 minutes past our reservation time to be seated at a table. Needless to say, had we known that, we wouldn't have made the reservation. We were seated with another couple who was nearly finished with their meal. Not being a huge fan of German food, I didn't really find much that would please me--didn't care for the potatoes even. The desserts were not very good either--the pear crumble was the best. The cost of this place is not worth what you get. Won't dine here again.

Pros:

entertainment

Cons:

WAITING, seating, food quality