Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

A buffet style of various German foods, afforded me the opportunity to try things I wouldn't even know what to order; so that was awesome!

Pros:

Great food Great atmosphere and fun place

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 04/24/2019

Had an early dinner here the end of Jan and got preferred seating tickets for the Disney Broadway show. We have eaten here before and enjoy getting to know our table neighbors. As usual the food was very good with a wonderful selection and the best part was the restaurant wasn't too busy at that time, so everything was plentiful and hot. They have the best selection of desserts and listening to the band is an added plus - what fun.

Pros:

Great selection of German dishes, very attentive wait staff

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Most fun buffet! Entertainment,great food.... I love it here!

Pros:

Great food- love the entertainment

Cons:

not much

Reviewed by ars0525 Review Date: 04/11/2019

They now charge the same for lunch & dinner I was told. Have always loved coming here for lunch & the price was reasonable for what you got. But now it's $44 for lunch with no characters & they didn't even play the band/entertainment which we were there from 12:10-1pm-ish so there should have been something happening. If they want to charge more, they need to do more. The group seating doesn't bother me as I have no issue with chatting or sitting with people. I like everything about it except the cost so maybe for people it's a one time try?

Pros:

food, group seating

Cons:

price, no entertainment

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Great atmosphere and kids love it! Great service too.

Pros:

Awesome service and atmosphere

Cons:

food could be better.

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We had lunch here at the end of October 2018 and my third visit lifetime. I love the Biergarten!! The food is fresh and delicious, the wait staff is always pleasant, the floor show is fun, I even enjoy the European family style seating. I know the point of the restaurants in Epcot is to make you feel like you're really in that particular country, and the Biergarten does a great job of it. I'm lobbying hard to go back again this coming October!

Pros:

Great food, great atmosphere, great staff

Cons:

Kinda dark

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I ate here for lunch on Monday December 3, 2018. Last year I didn't care for eating here and only returned because my boyfriend loved it - and this year I liked it here a lot better. The line at the buffet seemed to go smoother this year, the entertainment was good, and the people they sat with us as you share tables were nice. The food was good also.

Pros:

Free entertainment, buffet with lots of choices

Cons:

Share tables with strangers

Reviewed by DanInNH Review Date: 12/18/2018

As usual, we loved the show and brews and the food. It is one of our regular stops. It was still excellent with only a few minor flaws if I was to get picky. Some of the buffet food items were not hot...well barely warm. No butter for rolls - only those fake butter/grease tubs which are NOT good tasting nor actually good for you. But what we had was very good and we enjoyed ourselves.

Pros:

many food options - something for everyone. wonderful show. Our server was fantastic and attentive.

Cons:

as mentioned above. a few items were not nearly as hot as they should have been and zero butter. Getting picky I know, but both were noticeable to all of our party.

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

We stopped in here early afternoon and did not have a reservation but they did get us in.
It was a fun afternoon. The food was ok and the show and company was great. There were only two of us so they seated other people at our table. It was fun talking to the other two couples, one from Texas and the other from Tennessee.

Pros:

good company average german food german show is fun

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

fun place to eat

Pros:

fun for the whole family

Cons:

food is just ok