Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Great atmosphere and kids love it! Great service too.

Pros:

Awesome service and atmosphere

Cons:

food could be better.

Reviewer: Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We had lunch here at the end of October 2018 and my third visit lifetime. I love the Biergarten!! The food is fresh and delicious, the wait staff is always pleasant, the floor show is fun, I even enjoy the European family style seating. I know the point of the restaurants in Epcot is to make you feel like you're really in that particular country, and the Biergarten does a great job of it. I'm lobbying hard to go back again this coming October!

Pros:

Great food, great atmosphere, great staff

Cons:

Kinda dark

Reviewer: tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I ate here for lunch on Monday December 3, 2018. Last year I didn't care for eating here and only returned because my boyfriend loved it - and this year I liked it here a lot better. The line at the buffet seemed to go smoother this year, the entertainment was good, and the people they sat with us as you share tables were nice. The food was good also.

Pros:

Free entertainment, buffet with lots of choices

Cons:

Share tables with strangers

Reviewer: DanInNH Review Date: 12/18/2018

As usual, we loved the show and brews and the food. It is one of our regular stops. It was still excellent with only a few minor flaws if I was to get picky. Some of the buffet food items were not hot...well barely warm. No butter for rolls - only those fake butter/grease tubs which are NOT good tasting nor actually good for you. But what we had was very good and we enjoyed ourselves.

Pros:

many food options - something for everyone. wonderful show. Our server was fantastic and attentive.

Cons:

as mentioned above. a few items were not nearly as hot as they should have been and zero butter. Getting picky I know, but both were noticeable to all of our party.

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

We stopped in here early afternoon and did not have a reservation but they did get us in.
It was a fun afternoon. The food was ok and the show and company was great. There were only two of us so they seated other people at our table. It was fun talking to the other two couples, one from Texas and the other from Tennessee.

Pros:

good company average german food german show is fun

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

fun place to eat

Pros:

fun for the whole family

Cons:

food is just ok

Reviewer: Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

My favorite buffet in Disney and 2nd favorite place to eat in Epcot. Super wide selection of really good food. Options for picky eaters and the more adventitious at heart. The band does a lot of cool songs with neat instruments (like songs with all bells) and will do X-Mas themed songs at that time of year. It's a long show and the kids (or kids at heart) can interact and dance. Really good beers in huge glasses. A must do!

Pros:

Great good, large buffet selection, huge beers, good interactive and unique music, dance area

Cons:

Can be a little loud and buffet lines can be long.

Reviewer: Eeyorelover6977 Review Date: 09/28/2018

Ate here for the first time on our last trip and we enjoyed it very much. Was not sure if we would like it and was pleasantly surprised. In fact I have a reservation for my next visit there already.

Pros:

Cons:

Sitting with strangers and no Black forest cake lol

Reviewer: magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

If you or your children are picky, this place might not be for you. BUT wow- what a wonderful experience, just the same! There is something very unique and special of the ambiance of this place, especially during the Christmas season. The band plays, brings the children down to entertain, and even passed out Werther's Originals to the kiddos. It was a very entertaining and lovely experience. My son, who eats fried chicken nuggets for almost every meal, would not partake but I was more adventurous and enjoyed many of the offerings from the buffet. The dessert section was delicious! Note, smaller parties will be sat with other guests at a large table so if you are an introvert, this might prove slightly intimidating.

Pros:

Setting & Ambiance

Cons:

Sharing tables with strangers

Reviewer: CeeJay62 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Decent German Food

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, good food

Cons:

You have to share you're table if you have less than 8 people in your party