Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 04/24/2019

Had an early dinner here the end of Jan and got preferred seating tickets for the Disney Broadway show. We have eaten here before and enjoy getting to know our table neighbors. As usual the food was very good with a wonderful selection and the best part was the restaurant wasn't too busy at that time, so everything was plentiful and hot. They have the best selection of desserts and listening to the band is an added plus - what fun.

Pros:

Great selection of German dishes, very attentive wait staff

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Most fun buffet! Entertainment,great food.... I love it here!

Pros:

Great food- love the entertainment

Cons:

not much

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We had lunch here at the end of October 2018 and my third visit lifetime. I love the Biergarten!! The food is fresh and delicious, the wait staff is always pleasant, the floor show is fun, I even enjoy the European family style seating. I know the point of the restaurants in Epcot is to make you feel like you're really in that particular country, and the Biergarten does a great job of it. I'm lobbying hard to go back again this coming October!

Pros:

Great food, great atmosphere, great staff

Cons:

Kinda dark

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

My favorite buffet in Disney and 2nd favorite place to eat in Epcot. Super wide selection of really good food. Options for picky eaters and the more adventitious at heart. The band does a lot of cool songs with neat instruments (like songs with all bells) and will do X-Mas themed songs at that time of year. It's a long show and the kids (or kids at heart) can interact and dance. Really good beers in huge glasses. A must do!

Pros:

Great good, large buffet selection, huge beers, good interactive and unique music, dance area

Cons:

Can be a little loud and buffet lines can be long.

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 04/30/2017

DH and I ate here on March 10, 2017. It was our second time visiting here and enjoyed it very much both times. We were seated with a very chatty woman and her young daughter. We knew the seating was in groups beforehand so this wasn't a shock. All the food was great and the entertainment fun as usual. Service was great as well. It can be hard to hear the waitress or your dining partners during the performances though.

Pros:

food, atmosphere, service

Reviewed by Amanditabonita Review Date: 02/27/2017

This was our second visit to this restaurant. We dined here for my DH's birthday and our anniversary at his request. This is his new favorite restaurant (used to be Liberty Tree). For those worried about eating German fair, there are plenty of items for a mild palette. There is a selection of sausages, roasted meats, cold salads, soups, bread, and other items. I really enjoyed the potato soup as well as sausages, and cabbage selections. My DH is very picky and stuck with the more mild sausages and carby side dishes like potatoes and bread. The desserts are small so you can get a variety. They had items like cheesecake, apple struedal, and German chocolate cake. All very good. The entertainment is fun. It's a live band playing traditional German instruments and there is room for dancing. If you are a small party, you will have to share the table as it is group seating, 6 seats per a table. The ambiance is very nice.

Pros:

tasty food, entertainment

Cons:

group seating

Reviewed by DePasquale Review Date: 07/06/2016

One of the best buffets at Disney World.

Pros:

Great mix of food and theme

Cons:

May need to share a table

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

Ate here April 22, 2016 for a 2pm lunch. Checked in early and waited about 10 minutes for our table. There were 8 of us seated together. We had a nice view of the stage and timed it perfect to catch the 2:15 show. Show was great. Being half German I really enjoyed it. All of the food we tried from the buffet was great. Hubby got the beer flight and really enjoyed the different tastes. Our waiter was great. This is definitely a restaurant we'd eat at again.

Reviewed by Winston123 Review Date: 02/28/2016

This is a "must go" restaurant for us on every trip, not only for the food, but for the Oktoberfest beer. Ahhhhhh........! It's just a fun place. Just be prepared for the shared seating - sometimes you get great table mates, sometimes not. Just don't let that ruin your visit if you do!

Pros:

FOOD and FUN

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by John Review Date: 12/05/2015

The Biergarten is one of the places our granddaughter insists one eating at when we come to Disney. They have really good food and normally the lines are not too long at the Buffet.

Pros:

Great Food and entertainment