Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/21/2019

All items were incredibly salty, including the cucumber salad. Potatoes were hard and very salty. Schnitzel was dry and over cooked. And what is a German meal without the Pork Roast. The server said they removed it from the buffet in favor of beef. We used to love to come to this restaurant. My mom is German, so we know what good German food should taste like. Very disappointed. We will not go back.

Pros:

Nice venue

Cons:

Terrible food.

Reviewed by JaeB Review Date: 04/17/2019

This was a one and done for us. Only went here because my son wanted a hot dog and I wanted a beer. We should have kept walking. The highlight of our visit was sharing a table with another mom and son because all other tables were taken.

Pros:

Affordable, clean, and filling.

Cons:

Brats were overcooked and bun was hard. Staff was far from the Disney expectation. Not friendly at all.

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 03/31/2013

We visited here on 3/22. We were touring the world and it was lunch time. My family was getting hungry but since it was lent our lunch options were limited. We decided that we would just get pretzels to tide us over until the Rose and Crown later that night. Thinking this was Germany pretzels would be good. Boy were we wrong. We used snack credits for drinks and pretzels, I'm glad we didn;t have to pay for this. First of all seating was outside and it was 86 that day. No shade. My DD4 had been sick so I was trying to keep her comforable which was hard in the sun. The pretzels was plain with little salt, tasted just like frozen one warmed up in the microwave. We will look for something else next time.

Pros:

Cons:

pretzels aweful

Reviewed by kellody Review Date: 01/15/2013

We made a reservation for 7:25 which was pushing it a little bit with 2 one year olds in our party, and then we had to wait 40 minutes past our reservation time to be seated at a table. Needless to say, had we known that, we wouldn't have made the reservation. We were seated with another couple who was nearly finished with their meal. Not being a huge fan of German food, I didn't really find much that would please me--didn't care for the potatoes even. The desserts were not very good either--the pear crumble was the best. The cost of this place is not worth what you get. Won't dine here again.

Pros:

entertainment

Cons:

WAITING, seating, food quality

Reviewed by EeyoreLove Review Date: 01/01/2016

Used to be so amazing and always on our "must do" list, but this is sadly no longer the case. We dined the middle of Dec 2015. The wait past our ADR was 45 mins and, although CMs tried to stop people as best they could, somehow the waiting area has become a "secret smoking" area, which made it even more uncomfortable. Once we were inside, the food was as amazing as ever! However, we found ourselves going to the buffet at just the wrong time and it took almost 30 mins to get through our 2nd plate (hot food). No big deal, we thought, as it took everyone else that long. Well, our server was taking the check of the other half of our table when we returned and told us flatly she thought we'd left. (They had small kids and only went to the buffet once.) She never refilled our drinks, even after being asked and she never asked if we wanted more bier. To top it off, they re-set the other half of our table with new people before we finished our main course! It was so awkward and uncomfortable we left before dessert. I was hoping it was a fluke, but I spoke to a relative who was there in Nov, she also had rude service. I'll really miss the food though, we've gone every trip since it opened but that's the last.

Pros:

Delicious food

Cons:

Service, Wait time past ADR

Reviewed by Crow323 Review Date: 11/08/2018

well you can eat as much as you want...the food quality had gone down. cheese cubes on the salad bar was poor, chicken was bad cuts like only thighs. pork slice they gave me the ends of the roast even though there was the rest of the roast there. the server was nice and beer good. but i wouldnt go back anytime soon especially w the increased cost

Pros:

was able to get it last minute for dinner at 4

Cons:

quality and selection of food, price increase

Reviewed by jdetrick Review Date: 12/13/2014

I know many people like this, but it's not my cup of tea. First of all, the live music is loud. Crazy loud. Don't try to talk to anyone and give up hope of hearing your server loud. Second, the buffets had crazy long lines. It was an easy 15-20 minute wait before you could even get something to eat. I'll also say this is the only restaurant we went to where no one came out to talk to the member of our party who had a food allergy. On the plus side, the food is good (especially for a buffet) and the restaurant looks great!

Pros:

Great atmosphere!

Cons:

Ridiculous lines at the buffet and too loud music

Reviewed by pop2 Review Date: 10/05/2013

Just got back from Disney Sept 28th. Although it is a buffet and its all you can eat, I would not go back. We like kraut and all the fixins, but it was too much of the same thing. (Let's just say I went to visit the restroom several times after we left) It wasn't horrible, but would I go back.....NO. there are better choices especially for the price. It was also very loud and our waitress was not the best. She messed up our check twice. They tried to charge us an adult dining credit cause he was 9. Save your money and credits and go to Via Napoli.

Pros:

lots of food

Cons:

loud, too much heavy food, quality not great

Reviewed by ars0525 Review Date: 04/11/2019

They now charge the same for lunch & dinner I was told. Have always loved coming here for lunch & the price was reasonable for what you got. But now it's $44 for lunch with no characters & they didn't even play the band/entertainment which we were there from 12:10-1pm-ish so there should have been something happening. If they want to charge more, they need to do more. The group seating doesn't bother me as I have no issue with chatting or sitting with people. I like everything about it except the cost so maybe for people it's a one time try?

Pros:

food, group seating

Cons:

price, no entertainment

Reviewed by ginny3 Review Date: 02/06/2018

Typically we eat here about 2 times a year. This visit was a disappointment. The rolls were hard, the sausage selection limited, the spatzel dry and even the strudel was off.

My dil warned me that their experience the week before was just not the same but I figured that any place could have an off day so decided to go anyway.

Our ADR was for 5:30 pm.

Pros:

Seated quickly with ADR

Cons:

Food quality has taken a hit