Reviews of Beaches and Cream

View Menus at Beaches and Cream Soda Shop Dining Location

Cuisines: American, Ice Cream
Counter or Full Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Lunch-Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/beaches-and-cream-soda-shop/lunch-dinner
Snacks Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/beaches-and-cream-soda-shop/snacks

Read prices, menu items, and more about Beaches and Cream Soda Shop

Services: Table Service , Take Out or Walk-up Window

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/19/2019

First visit-a mini-Minnie Kitchen Sink sundae. It was alot of sundae but I had to get the souvenir Minnie kitchen sink it was served in. The ice cream was good and creamy and they sure don't skimp on the whipped cream! I'm glad they have a take-out window because it's so hard to get a reservation for this tiny place.

Pros:

Yummy!

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Old time feel soda shop! Destination!

Pros:

Good food, great desserts!

Cons:

Small location, so hard to get into.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Good food -fun place to grab food or a treat!

Pros:

Quick

Cons:

I don’t have any cons

Reviewed by MaryW Review Date: 04/17/2019

The food here is really good. Many come just for the ice cream and most of the time, I don’t order a full dessert. The chocolate malt is delicious and the tomato soup with grilled cheese is very good. We always have great service here too.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere and good food

Cons:

Small - but they are expanding it in Fall 2019

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

I ate here when I got into the resort late and all the other eating places other than sit down were closed. I had the grilled cheese and soup. Perfect comfort meal after a day of flying in. Had fun watching a family try to finish the kitchen sink sunday,

Pros:

Good everything

Reviewed by Laura R Review Date: 09/30/2018

Never have a trip to the World without going to Beaches and Cream. The chili and onion rings are my favorites for the hot food, and I dream of the No Way Jose.

Pros:

Excellent ice cream, great service

Cons:

Very small and hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by survivoramy Review Date: 09/30/2018

To do the sitdown experience you must make a reservation well in advance. But it is worth it. Our server was amazing! 2 of us ordered ice cream sundae concoctions and one tried something with Sunshine it the name (sherbet based). She HATED it. I tried it and it was weird and not sweet at all. Our server noticed and offered to bring her a traditional soda float instead. She like that much better and I liked that he was intuitive about it. My sundae was the chocolate PB one and it was soooo good. We all had more than we needed for sure. If we had a bigger eater with us we would have tried the Kitchen Sink. Next time...

Pros:

Great service, yummy ice cream

Cons:

Small and can be cramped for bigger people/larger parties, must secure reservation well in advance to dine in.

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

great ice cream

Pros:

loved the ice cream and using a Disney dining plan its a very generous snack. Huge ice cream cones.

Cons:

the place is kind of small inside.

Reviewed by ndrachel Review Date: 09/27/2018

Great place for solo dining. Loved the old fashioned soda fountain counter seating. Waitress was friendly and it was fun to watch all the desserts being made.

Pros:

Good food, fun atmosphere especially if a group orders the Kitchen Sink

Cons:

Can be a little hard to get an ADR, but be persistent, one opened up for me the day before.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

one of our favorite places to go!! Great food and ice cream. Love the quaint diner feel

Pros:

great food and great service

Cons:

hard to get reservations and can be very noisey

Other topics in Beach Club