Reviews of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

New Fantasyland Expansion

Read prices, menu items, and more about Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by DillonSmith03 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Really quality food for a quick service credit. We have been twice and enjoyed both visits. I recommend the french dip sandwich.

Pros:

Quality food

Cons:

Need reservation for a counter service meal

Reviewed by DownForDisney Review Date: 06/13/2019

Wow, what a fantastic place to dine in the Magic Kingdom! Have been here several times and highly recommend the lunch counter service over the dinner. It is less expensive and you still get all the magic. If you can, sit in the West Wing room to see the enchanted rose and experience something cool with the picture frame.

Pros:

Scenery, themed rooms

Reviewed by Phyllis Rankin Review Date: 06/12/2019

This is a must do! This ambience alone is worth going into this restaurant.The different rooms you get to choose from. We really enjoy the room with the picture of the beast and the flower in it,but we would sit in any one of them and still enjoy.

Pros:

everything everything that i have eaten has been wonderful

Cons:

getting a reservation can be crowded

Reviewed by vern Review Date: 06/12/2019

I ate here in Jan /19. I follow a diet where I do not eat oil . Had the salad which has an oil based dressing . Spoke with chef who agreed to make a dressing that I make at home for my salad . Chef was wonderful , many times chefs seem a little insulted because you don’t want an item the way they prepare it. Not so here .

Pros:

Willingness to accommodate the guest for diet preferences. Friendliness of all staff. Food was great no complaints .

Reviewed by TeacherLeann Review Date: 04/26/2019

I’d recommend it over the dinner

Pros:

Much less expensive for the same Beauty and the Beast castle atmosphere. We tried doing the dinner once and it was almost a struggle to find something I wanted to eat, especially at those dinner prices!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2019

Nummmmyyyyy!!!!

Pros:

Atmosphere is wonderful.

Cons:

None Really

Reviewed by mydayo Review Date: 04/25/2019

Fun to go to once for the experience but over priced and crowded.

Pros:

Really, really cool theming throughout the restaurant, fun to go through the different wings

Cons:

The restaurant is really loud and packed, the food is just okay

Reviewed by DisWalker Review Date: 04/25/2019

I've eaten here a couple of times only for lunch. Both times, I had the Carved Turkey Sandwich Platter. It was good.

Pros:

The theme is great! I was able to look around each of the dining areas; I especially liked eating in the West Wing.

Cons:

Unless they have changed how they prepare their sandwich, don't think that you're getting a healthy alternative because the Turkey Sandwich wasn't healthy. Think heavy calorie loaded. It was very difficult to get a walk-in reservation here.

Reviewed by Ashull Review Date: 04/25/2019

Food I don’t really care for however I go for the dessert they are absolutely fabulous

Pros:

Desserts

Cons:

Any food other then the desserts

Reviewed by Dreamer Review Date: 04/24/2019

We enjoyed our lunch at Be Our Guest. The pork was delicious and a nice change from typical quick service meals. It was great to see inside the castle.
I am very glad that we pre-ordered as the other line was extremely long. It save so much time.

Pros:

Beautiful setting Good food

Cons:

Needing a reservation for a quick service lunch and the struggle to snag one.