Reviews of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

New Fantasyland Expansion

Read prices, menu items, and more about Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by Foodrocks Review Date: 09/07/2019

Be Our Guest is a very nice restaurant to visit. The meal at lunch is in some ways the best if you are not on the Dining plan since there are many meals that are not priced too high and you can see the beautiful setting. We ordered two turkey sandwiches and one beef dip. My younger daughter did not like anything on the menu and brought in a meal from Friar Tucks that she enjoyed. My husband and older daughter loved their sandwiches. For me, the turkey sandwich is just ok. It took a very long time for our meal to arrive and the person next to us was very upset when her meal arrived as it looked like her friend had finished her meal for a long time and she had been waiting. This has happened to us before. We didn't order dessert this time however we have in the past and the cupcakes are all delicious.

Pros:

Beautiful setting

Cons:

slow service limited menu

Reviewed by Foodrocks Review Date: 08/23/2019

We went to Be Our Guest for lunch ( my husband and two daughters ages 17 and 13 years). My husband ate the French dip which he really liked and my older daughter and I had the turkey sandwich with fries. She loved her meal and this is her favourite meal and that is why we went there. She also had the chocolate cupcake which was good. I don’t love turkey but I thought it was ok. There wasn’t anything else that I would eat so I went with the turkey. The coq Au vin looked very good as did the creme brûlée. My younger daughter doesn’t like the menu at all so we ordered something elsewhere for her. The vegetables they include instead of fries includes a white bean and it tasted weird. The service was also very slow and much slower than normal. My daughter received her cupcake before everything else and we ordered thst after our main meal. Also they make you wait on the bridge which is very hot and sunny whereas most places you wait in an air conditioned building.

Pros:

Tasty food

Cons:

Limited menu

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/21/2019

Be our guest is our family’s favorite restaurant. The food is absolutely wonderful. We had lunch on August 20th and I would love to have given it a 10 rating, however, while you need reservations for lunch, there were no tables available at all. We, along with so many other people, just walked room to room trying to find a place to sit. Finally I asked a server for help and was told to just stand near a corner and watch for people to get up from a table and grab it. Why have reservations at all if they are letting more people in than the facility can hold?

Pros:

Food is fantastic

Cons:

Finding a table

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2019

Food is average. You pay for the atmosphere. Be sure to order ahead or else you will be waiting in line to place your order.

Pros:

atmosphere

Cons:

Its not any better than any other QSR restaurant.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2019

the food was fresh, pleasingly prepared, and delicious!

Pros:

easy to order kiosk, plenty of seating in dining room

Cons:

not quite the same ambiance as dinner, no Beast, and no gray stuff

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/18/2019

The food was very good and they were extremely accommodating for my daughters food allergies!

Pros:

Food. Location.

Cons:

Wait time.

Reviewed by Savanna Review Date: 06/18/2019

The menu and food are great and so is the atmosphere!

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Can get busy and hard to reserve

Reviewed by michellemiller1012 Review Date: 06/17/2019

We absolutely loved our lunch here. You order your food on a touch screen, and the food is brought to you. They track you through your Magic Band. We sat in the west wing, and you cannot beat the theming in this room. It’s dark and cozy, and more relaxing than the other bigger dining rooms in the restaurant. I had the French onion soup, a croquette sandwich, and a cupcake with the grey stuff on top. Delicious! We also got our food super fast.

Pros:

Delicious food, immersive into the castle, theming, convenience of ordering and not having to carry your food to your seat, speediness of the service.

Cons:

Very crowded and having to wait in a long line to get in, even with a reservation.

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/15/2019

Food was excellent. We both had the French dip. You now have a choice of either fries or vegetables with the sandwich which is a plus. Desserts were quite tasty. We did the pre-order which worked quite well and expedited seating tremendously.

Pros:

Ambience, food, service, healthy choices available

Cons:

Difficulty in getting a reservation

Reviewed by DillonSmith03 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Really quality food for a quick service credit. We have been twice and enjoyed both visits. I recommend the french dip sandwich.

Pros:

Quality food

Cons:

Need reservation for a counter service meal