Reviews of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

New Fantasyland Expansion

Read prices, menu items, and more about Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by Savanna Review Date: 06/18/2019

The menu and food are great and so is the atmosphere!

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Can get busy and hard to reserve

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/15/2019

Food was excellent. We both had the French dip. You now have a choice of either fries or vegetables with the sandwich which is a plus. Desserts were quite tasty. We did the pre-order which worked quite well and expedited seating tremendously.

Pros:

Ambience, food, service, healthy choices available

Cons:

Difficulty in getting a reservation

Reviewed by TeacherLeann Review Date: 04/26/2019

I’d recommend it over the dinner

Pros:

Much less expensive for the same Beauty and the Beast castle atmosphere. We tried doing the dinner once and it was almost a struggle to find something I wanted to eat, especially at those dinner prices!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2019

Nummmmyyyyy!!!!

Pros:

Atmosphere is wonderful.

Cons:

None Really

Reviewed by ruthann Review Date: 12/21/2018

We always try to get a lunch reservation at BOG each trip. The braised pork was tender and delicious, mashed potatoes were yummy, and the green beans were perfect. No complaints here.

Pros:

good food, selection reasonable prices and quick service

Reviewed by Kathy Cavalier Review Date: 09/29/2018

Could never get a DInner reservation. Opted for a lunch reservation. It was delish and a way to see the inside of the castle.

Pros:

Atmosphere and food plentiful.

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

Great food and Great atmosphere!

Pros:

We really enjoy eating at BOG. We eat there at least two times per trip. Its nice to pre order at home and have a minimal wait time too.

Cons:

there are no cons

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Best quick service option in Disneyworld. I think the breakfast selection is better than lunch.

Pros:

Can make a reservation. Very unique themeing. Interactive way to order. Food comes to you by "magic"

Cons:

Books out very early, often 180 days out. Can be pricey if you don't have dining plan. Beast doesn't come out for lunch, only dinner.

Reviewed by Cswans5 Review Date: 09/28/2018

This is my favorite restaurant in Magic Kingdom, and lunch is my fave meal to eat here. (I find the dinner and breakfast options too price-y to really enjoy the meal.) The croque monsieur sandwich is second-to-none. I often substitute green beans for the fries to make sure I'm getting some veggies, and they are always happy to make this change. It is easier at the cash registers up front than on the automated kiosks, however.

Pros:

Topnotch theming! Great music! Three distinctly themed rooms depending on your mood or companions.

Cons:

Difficult to obtain reservations.

Reviewed by Eeyorelover6977 Review Date: 09/28/2018

We eat lunch here on every visit. I ALWAYS order the Braised Pork and I LOVE IT. The portions are very large. I like the fact that you can get drink refills.

Pros:

Air condition