Reviews of Artist's Palette Lunch / Dinner

Counter Service Lunch and Dinner

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/artists-palette/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/artists-palette/dinner

Reviewer: maddox4 Review Date: 11/15/2017

Saratoga Springs was our resort choice in Sept. 2017 and we had our first meal of the trip at Artists Pointe. We have eaten here a couple times before but we tend to stick with the same things. DH loves the cheeseburger flatbread and I go for the buffalo chicken panini. His was perfect but I felt like they had tried to overdo the horseradish on the panini so not sure if I would order this again. It is definitely not the best quick service but ok for a meal during the week. The dining room is lovely and most of the time it is not overly crowded (but we tend to go in Sept. during the quiet season).

Pros:

nice dining room

Cons:

not a huge selection

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 04/09/2016

My husband and son dined here for lunch before their flight home on Tuesday, March 15th. They both loved the location, and thought the food was decent, no complaints. My husband had the Bistro Buffalo Chicken Panini and my son had pizza. They both said they would come back.

Pros:

Quiet Location and Good Food

Reviewer: jdetrick Review Date: 12/13/2014

Meh. Fine for what it is.

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: Lanmon Review Date: 10/23/2014

We visited Artist Palette for dinner and had the cranberry salad. OMG!! The cast members were cheerful and ready to answer any questions on the menu. Menu items were displayed on a revolving sign so it was a minor challenge to remember all the selections. Not a major problem but thought it would be necessary to comment. We ordered the green salad with cranberries, apples, and nuts. The crispy cold salad was served within 5 minutes in a paper tray. OMG!! The salad dressing was so delicious, the best I have ever had at WDW in any resort or theme park. I was bummed that our schedule did not allow us to return again to enjoy this meal. I can't wait to go back for more!!

Pros:

Much better than expected and customer service

Cons:

Menu was difficult to read

Reviewer: Elaine Hammond Review Date: 12/29/2013

VERY limited menu. We wanted to get a couple of cheeseburgers and they did not have them! The closest thing they had was a hamburger wrap which just was not appealing at all. If you wanted a good cheeseburger you had to go to the Paddock. Thankfully, a nice guest heard my conversation and told me about it.

I did have the dinner special one night and it was good. It was pork loin with mashed potatoes.

This restaurant needs to offer more "comfort food" type of entrees. Even a nice plain hot dog would have been welcome.

Pros:

Tasty food

Cons:

Not a good variety, can't get a hamburger!

Reviewer: Mich97 Review Date: 08/30/2013

Ate here a couple of times during our July trip since this is our home resort. Food is ok. Not much selection.

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: wattage Review Date: 04/11/2013

The three of us (me, wife, 13yo daughter) ate dinner here on 4/1/13. This is the quick service restaurant in the main building of Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort. The restaurant itself is half restaurant and half gift shop/grocery store. They offer primarily sandwiches and flatbread pizzas. I had the roast beef sandwich and my wife had the mushroom flatbread. My sandwich was OK, and my wife liked her flatbread quite a lot. My daughter got a hamburger that she likes well enough. This restaurant is very convenient to resort guest so it sees a lot of people come through its doors. While not a dining destination, it’s fine for convenience sake.

Pros:

Friendly Staff, service

Cons:

Limited Selection