Reviews of All Star Music Resort (Value Resort)

All Star Music - A Disney Value Resort

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit: http://allears.net/acc/faq_asm.htm

Comprehensive Blog with Photos: http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2011/04/all_star_resorts_part_2_1.html

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

Very nice clean rooms. Absolutely loved the shower. The bed was very comfortable, the pillows are never good when we travel no matter where we stay.

Pros:

Cons:

did not have biscuits and gravy for breakfast.

Reviewed by JShock Review Date: 09/27/2018

If you're coming to Walt Disney World and need excellent lodging with clean and inviting rooms … this is the place! We go to the parks during the day, and sleep in comfortable and clean rooms at night!

Pros:

The king room is very spacious

Cons:

Dining does great crowded … eat early

Reviewed by CeeJay62 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Fun Resort

Pros:

My husband and I stayed here in 2014, we had a blast! It was our first time going to Disney World without our children. We had gotten memory maker for free, it was included in our pkg. The cast members were great and had made our trip wonderful.

Reviewed by auntiekeiki Review Date: 09/27/2018

I have had to opportunity to stay here on multiple occasions. I love that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to stay here. I love the big pool and the activities planned at the pool. I don't love the screaming kids that run past your room while you are trying to sleep. I don't love the packed out buses. I also don't love that this resort always seems to have lots of tour groups, HS groups, etc.

Pros:

Affordable Cute themeing

Cons:

Very noisy Lots of tour groups, high school groups, etc.

Reviewed by nkwyatt Review Date: 09/27/2018

We have stayed at this resort many times. It is our favorite of the All Star Resorts because of the family suites. Having previously stayed at Art of Animation in a suite, we found the All Star Music suites to be much more acceptable for the value price. The larger and separate kitchenette at ASM is fabulous; plenty of storage space; nice sized refrigerator; microwave and sink-- very nice. We have 2 trips upcoming in the next year and plan to stay at this resort. One trip will include 2 adults and 3 teens; the other will include 3 adults, 2 teens, 2 preschoolers and 1 infant -- utilizing 2 suites.

Pros:

Large rooms with plenty of privacy options; 2 full bathrooms; kitchenette; great foodcourt; beautiful pools; love the large music icons.

Cons:

No full service restaurant (this wasn't a big deal for us but many people prefer to have that as an option). Lots of families stay here so maybe not the best choice for those who prefer a quieter setting.

Reviewed by janiceb402 Review Date: 09/26/2018

I have stayed here in both regular rooms and in the family suites. These family suites were the first, before the ones in the Art of Animation and they are nearly as nice, but they are less expensive. We had 5 adults in there and it was a tight squeeze at night. When everyone opened their beds, one of us had to end up in the hallway for everyone to fit. However, there were 2 bathrooms, a microwave and a small fridge.

In all of the rooms, the one window looks out onto the walkway, so everyone has to pass by your window as they are coming and going. I want to warn everyone to CLOSE THE DARK CURTAINS if you are in the room at night with the lights on. My sister and I made a game of counting how many nude and semi-nude people we saw each night when returning to our rooms.

Be warned that if you don't pay extra for a preferred room, you can be walking a long way to the food and transportation.

My main complaint is the bus service. These resorts are way out in the direction of Animal Kingdom, so it takes longer than average to get anywhere anyway. But this resort shares buses with the other 2 All Star resorts. So the buses fill-up quickly, are almost always super crowded, and even though you are near the front of the line at the resort, you might get on the first bus that comes along. If you stay here, I would try to travel at non-popular times if it doesn't put too much of a crimp in your vacation.

Pros:

least expensive, family suite

Cons:

bus service is crowded, lack of privacy in rooms

Reviewed by TLynch Review Date: 09/26/2018

Fun resort for all ages.

Pros:

Reasonable prices. Property well maintained. Clean rooms.

Cons:

Bus service was not the best.

Reviewed by Joel0917 Review Date: 09/26/2018

First resort ever for us, so special place for us. We loved it!

Pros:

We had a suite so it's basically two adjoining rooms with a queen bed, then other room is pull out sofa. you get 2 bathrooms also. So plenty of room and privacy for mom and dad!

Cons:

buses can be crowded.

Reviewed by Karen Schlaker Review Date: 09/26/2018

was a good stay

Pros:

bus transportation was frequent, like pin trading in the gift shop, room comfortable

Cons:

higher price than staying off site

Reviewed by Elizabeth Review Date: 09/26/2018

We stayed here in summer 2017. Family of 4 in one of the suites. We had lots of room and the extra bathroom was great with two adult children with us everyone had room to move around and get ready. Our room was close to the pool but not facing it and close to the food court so it was a quick walk to everything we needed.

Pros:

Resort wasn't too large. Quick walk to all that we need - pool, food court, transportation.

Cons:

Feels more like a standard hotel. Nothing Fancy.