Reviews of ABC Commissary

Read more about ABC Commissary including links to menus and reviews here:

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Reviewer: PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/17/2018

Good choice for a quick dinner, indoors with air conditioning. Dinner selections were fine, nice that it went beyond burgers and fries

Pros:

brought dinner to table, plenty of seating

Cons:

Reviewer: cmoranski Review Date: 03/27/2017

Cold food, confused counter service people. Did not get the right order twice. Frustrated husband would not go back a third time. Terrible burgers. Tasteless grizzly meat. Overcooked chicken. Used to be our favorite, but not any more.

Pros:

Seating

Reviewer: jersue96 Review Date: 09/21/2016

We stopped in here as our younger daughter was hungry and needed a bite to eat to hold her over until our later reservation! She opted for the steak and green bean and fries meal! She really enjoyed it and I had a bite of the steak and it was not bad! She enjoyed her dessert as well! I know there have been a lot of menu changes in the past years and I was very pleased to see a better selection on this trip! We will be back next year as we already are booked for next December! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a nice quick meal!

Pros:

Cute place for a bite to eat! Lots of table availability!

Cons:

none!

Reviewer: rsfan Review Date: 06/20/2016

We ate here on our recent visit. The steak dinner is a good bargain--a quality (thin) strip sirloin coked very well. It came with a huge serving of green beans and fries. The whole thing cost less than the burger on the menu. While waiting for the order, I watched them making the Asian salads to order as they came through. Pretty good value and selection though the menu is a bit all over the place.

Pros:

Steak, lots of seating

Cons:

Reviewer: maze4 Review Date: 05/30/2016

Ate here on past trips, with all of the construction going on wasnt sure what was available. I really like the Asian chicken salad, but thought you could get shrimp too, not sure but enjoyed it the same. Others got chicken sandwichs and hamburgers. No complaints. The restrooms are always crowded because yiu share it with the sci-fi restaurant. After eating here and walking around found some other places that was opened due to construction and would have tried them.

Pros:

good menu, alot of seating

Cons:

share restrooms with sci-fi restaurant

Reviewer: cmoranski Review Date: 05/08/2016

Best place to cool off and have a lunch. Extremely crowded. Good chicken nuggets. One of the better places to eat at Disney studios. We hope as they add the new areas they add a quick service similar to this. It was very hot and crowded but we found seats. We always liked the decor and the line went quickly.

Pros:

Cool place to sit.

Cons:

Crowded place to sit

Reviewer: jkkd Review Date: 05/02/2016

This is a pretty good go to spot for a relatively quick meal. Not a huge menu, but did have different types of food. I got an Asian salad. It was actually really very good!! My husband really wanted to Star Wars Darth Vader cupcake there, so we got that as well. He said it was great! (He got another one later in the week.)
It was so crowded at this location - but there were a number of ordering stations. Some people weren't paying attention and were standing behind just two or three registers instead of spreading out among the registers. Once I realized that, I moved over to a shorter line and it went more smoothly. Also had some difficulty finding a table. . .but finally did.
This isn't a bad option for food - they do have a hamburger, but they also have an option if you are looking for something other than that.

Pros:

good salad

Cons:

crowded

Reviewer: annat856 Review Date: 12/04/2015

We haven't been here in a while. After seeing a youtube review by all ears I decided to give it a try after seeing the Osborne Lights. My party of 6 is glad we did! Half of us had the Roasted Salmon and loved it! A little broccoli was left but otherwise the plates were cleaned! You get a nice sized salmon fillet, a lot of broccoli and quinoa pilaf which we liked. Two had the steak and thought it was good for counter service food. And one got a bacon cheeseburger that he loved. The fries were great. The no sugar added parfait was wonderful!

Pros:

Good food fast

Reviewer: vkreed Review Date: 05/05/2015

Got the angus bacon cheeseburger with fries. Burger patties were cooked to the point of rubber and it had no taste at all. Even adding a lot of mayo and mustard didn't help. Got way more lettuce than anything else, plus the bun was tough and chewy, and the fries were not hot and fresh (and yes, they were very busy when we were there so no excuse for cold food). When we pay the prices we pay at Disney, we expect good food, and a memorable meal. All in all, this was a real disappointment, and one we'd like to forget.

Pros:

Cons:

food not good

Reviewer: amcrav Review Date: 01/17/2015

It's pretty average counter service for Disney World. They do have some new menu items like steak and salmon. Overall a good place.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere