Reviews of 1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast

View Menus at 1900 Park Fare Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Character Buffet Breakfast

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/1900-park-fare/breakfast

Watch breakfast review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rZKNFlL2yY&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0&index=6

Read prices, menu items, and more about 1900 Park Fare

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 01/23/2013

Had ADR on 12-15. Characters were good, Tigger, pooh, Mary Poppins,the mad hatter, alice and wendy. Food was ok, nothing special.

Pros:

characters

Reviewed by disneyhorsefan Review Date: 01/22/2013

My sister and I ate here on 1/19.

The restaurant was beautiful and didn't feel too cramped. Our server was excellent and kept our drinks refilled and informed us about when the characters would be coming so we would not miss them.

There was a great variety of food and everything was delicious.

The character interaction was brief but all of them were great, and it was fun to see less common characters (or at least ones we hadn't seen before) like Alice and the Mad Hatter. We are adults, but we also enjoyed watching them interact with the children around us.

We were on the dining plan, but felt it was very reasonably priced for a character buffet and already decided that we would return, with or without the dining plan.

The only negative thing was we waited 30 minutes after our ADR to be seated-this was the only restaurant this happened at.

Pros:

Great food, characters

Cons:

long wait to be seated with ADRs

Reviewed by Renee Review Date: 01/10/2013

My daughter wanted to go here for her birthday (22years) being a fan of Mary Poppins. The food was not good to say the least. The scrambled eggs were cold and watery. There wasn't much to choose from considering it was a buffet. The wait was long if you wanted specialty eggs (omelets etc.). I asked the host if they could sing Happy Birthday and they did with a little cupcake. For the price we paid I think the food should have been better. I expected more considering it was at the Grand Floridian. Mary Poppins and her friends were great.

Pros:

Mary Poppins and her friends

Cons:

food

Other topics in Grand Floridian Resort and Spa