Reviews of 1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast

View Menus at 1900 Park Fare Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Character Buffet Breakfast

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/1900-park-fare/breakfast

Watch breakfast review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rZKNFlL2yY&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0&index=6

Read prices, menu items, and more about 1900 Park Fare

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by njdc5 Review Date: 10/28/2014

This is a great breakfast buffet. The characters are not so common, especially Alice, the Mad Hatter, and Mary Poppins, and they are also so fun to interact with. The food is above average as well, with lobster eggs benedict, a chef's hash that rotates regularly, and some other fresh selections that are delicious as well.

Pros:

The food, the characters

Cons:

Pricey, crowded

Reviewed by Rosebud Review Date: 10/17/2014

I really did enjoy the characters and food. The GF is a beautiful property and this restaurant is that and spacious as well.
There was a little problem with the server disappearing - not sure if she had too many tables, but there's probably nothing that annoys me more. I would definitely go back, though, since it was convenient to the Poly which is where we usually stay.

Pros:

Atmosphere, food, characters

Cons:

Restroom inadequate to handle crowd, server vanished quite a few times

Reviewed by manatee2420 Review Date: 07/21/2014

The dining room was half empty on our visit for 8:30 breakfast. Even so, the characters came and went in a flurry. If you didn't act fast, you didn't even get an autograph or a picture. I am not sure if they saw a table of four adults and thought they should move on or what. Adults want to interact too sometimes! The food was the usual breakfast fare with a make your own omelet station. I enjoyed the Lobster Benedict, gummy bears, and strawberry soup. I also was disappointed that the band organ on the wall didn't play. I seem to remember that it used to periodically.

Pros:

decor

Cons:

character interactions short, band organ didn't play

Reviewed by clyde0523 Review Date: 05/31/2014

Will definitely do this again! Our breakfast was wonderful with Peter Pan, Alice, The Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins and Tigger. The characters took their time at each table and we got some really great photos. The food was good and I loved the strawberry soup!

it was the same breakfast as most Disney restaurant buffets, but the setting was great! As long as we're on the dining plan we will go!

Reviewed by IndyMouse Review Date: 04/24/2014

A group of 11 (6 adults & 5 children) dined here on Tuesday April 1, 2014. LuLu was our server and she was so sweet and made sure our anniversary and birthday celebrations were special. We received cupcakes and souvenir placemats for those celebrating. Everything ran smoothly from check-in, welcome group photo, being seated, to character meets. Everyone enjoyed the variety of food. The omelet station, strawberry soup, and cinnamon rolls were a big hit with our group. Of course, you have to enjoy several glasses of the juice blend too. Mad Hatter is hilarious and both Alice and Mary Poppins are great with the kids. This was the 2nd visit to this meal for 4 of us and a first visit for others and everyone enjoyed this character breakfast. This is an expensive meal but will hold the family for many hours. Our reservation was for 10:15 am, and we did not feel rushed at all during our meal.

Pros:

Variety of Food, Fun Atmosphere, Unique Characters

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by buntingd Review Date: 02/15/2014

We were here on 1-31 and we were celebrating my birthday and our GDs. Our Gd got to open the restaurant and she loved the special attention and extra interaction with Mary Poppins. Who escorted us to our table. We have done dinner here but this was our first time for breakfast and the food was just as yummy. I loved the strawberry soup. The serves was great. They gave us long stem red roses for our birthday and outr GD got an extra rose and special signed placemat and tinkerbell light clip for opening the restaurant. The CM also gave us a set fo 4 signed placemats for her birthday. Since Mary Poppins has always been my favorite and we don't see her often this was special. We will will be back not only for the yummy food but for the great service.

Pros:

food, character interaction, atmosphere

Reviewed by goofy284 Review Date: 01/25/2014

This was our second time enjoying this experience.

The wait staff here is wonderful and the food is very good, lots to pick from. But that is not why you come here.

The royal family is the main draw here and they never let you down. Cindy and her step sisters are the best! Mother is great yelling at them and at people in general who where not where they where suppose to be. LOL They spend lots of time with everyone and the whole feel is relaxed and jovial.

The best moment for us was when Prince Charming finished dancing with Cinderella he came over and asked our prince to dance. To our surprise our usually shy girl jumped right up! No one at home could believe the pictures. LOL I believe that she was chosen because we where near an open area and she was the only child in a princess dress in the immediate area but I can not be sure.

Pros:

watching your princess dance with Prince Charming

Reviewed by Mirner77 Review Date: 01/09/2014

We had breakfast here on January 8th, 2014, just prior to leaving! We got in right away and before our reservation time since we were early. Our server was super nice and totally on top of the drink situation. Our glasses were never empty. Their signature juice was delicious!!! The breakfast pizza on the kids buffet was awesome! Everything was super tasty! Characters on this day were Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter. Pooh and Tigger were sweet, Alice was very funny and totally in character and Mary Poppins was very much in character also. The Mad Hatter stole the show! He was a hoot! He had both of my daughters laughing in their picture. I really, really enjoyed him. I'd definitely return here for breakfast and would recommend this to others also.

Pros:

Food, characters & service

Reviewed by annat856 Review Date: 11/14/2013

We love the breakfast buffet here. I love the strawberry soup! The cheese blintzes are great as well. Hubby loves the made to order omelette. The biscuits and gravy were good. And the selection of pastries and fresh fruit was great. All the characters were wonderful! Especially Tigger, Alice and Mad Hatter! Good coffee and juice. The decor is very pretty as well. Cons: The wait always seems long here and it is loud.

Pros:

Fun characters, great food and decent service

Cons:

loud and crowded

Reviewed by lisacast Review Date: 10/04/2013

My daughter loves Alice and another daughter likes Pooh and Tiger. I thought this would be a fun place for breakfast and it was. Food was good and the waitress was very nice.

There was a nice assortment of tea which my daughter(18) loved. It was just very noisy. I understand lots of children want to see their favorite characters. Just the acoustics of the room made every yelp, cry and whimper sound oh that much more.

Pros:

Character interaction

Cons:

a little noisy;

Other topics in Grand Floridian Resort and Spa