Reviews of 1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast

View Menus at 1900 Park Fare Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Character Buffet Breakfast

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/1900-park-fare/breakfast

Watch breakfast review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rZKNFlL2yY&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0&index=6

Read prices, menu items, and more about 1900 Park Fare

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/14/2016

My family of 6 had breakfast here on July 3rd at 10:10 am. We waited a half hour past our reservation time to be seated. I don't understand why this happened, as there were many empty tables for 6 or more available...This is why I am not giving 1900 Park Fare a higher rating.

The food was great, always replenished when something was running low. The strawberry soup was just as yummy as it was the last time we dined here in March of 2014.

The characters were great, the Mad Hatter especially. He made a HUGE fuss over my 8 month old niece and even fed her some of her baby food. It was really cute.

I'm sure we will be back again, as this is one of our favorite character meals...

Pros:

FOOD and SERVICE

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by ars0525 Review Date: 01/11/2016

Have done this before & liked it just as much again! Only bummer was no Mad Hatter this time. We had an 11:20 ADR & got there early which they did seat us early. Only thing I noticed is the food got packed up pretty quickly although they were great about making anything you wanted if there wasn't anymore left out (scrambled eggs for example). Meeting characters was fun...they came by a few times since it was the end & the room cleared out & it started getting cleaned up. I never felt rushed though to leave & we ate as much as we wanted! Missed the lobster eggs benedict, but the sticky buns & juice...yum!!!! We really enjoyed it!

Pros:

fun, good food

Cons:

no Mad Hatter

Reviewed by GSHROUT Review Date: 01/08/2016

Without a doubt it was the most awesome breakfast of all the restaurants. Eggs Benedict made to perfection. Strawberry Soup is amazing. I ate so much food they may not let me come back (LOL). Each character comes to the table and genuinely takes their time with the kids. The Mad Hatter was incredibly pleasant and funny. My wife and I are planning on a trip in 2017 with just us (no kids). Would it be weird if we went to the character meal just for the buffet? I hope not because it's on our list.

Pros:

Best Breakfast anywhere on Disney.

Reviewed by mamandragon Review Date: 01/03/2016

This has to be one of the best buffet breakfasts at Disney. The decor and atmosphere along with great food makes for a very pleasant dining experience. To Chef Jose.......a very big thank you for the awesome service!

Pros:

Food and Atmosphere

Reviewed by disneyhardin Review Date: 11/13/2015

I like to always do a character breakfast during our trips and we had never done 1900 Park Fare, so we decided to give it a try. I think in the future we will stick to Chef Mickey's. The food was very good, but the characters were pretty lackluster. The Mad Hatter was funny, but the other 4 barely interacted beyond posing for a quick picture.

My husband really enjoyed the corned beef hash on the breakfast buffet. My favorite were the Mickey Waffles. If I were only rating this meal on the food, it would be a 9 or 10, but since the characters weren't great, that is why I scored it lower.

Reviewed by vandort Review Date: 09/13/2015

We love this character breakfast. The food is outstanding and the character interaction is fantastic. The characters, in particular, the Mad Hatter is so much fun. We did miss the lobster eggs benedict, which was replaced with a standard eggs benedict.

Pros:

Everything!

Reviewed by ajrob Review Date: 02/09/2015

First time with this character breakfast and won't be back. Characters rushed around and food was cold. Felt rushed up until the part where we needed the check, then our server disapppeared for 20 minutes? Not a great experience.

Reviewed by rak2418185 Review Date: 01/18/2015

We've been here three different times ,this spring will be #4. Each time different group of Characters have been there. The last two times we met Cinderella AND Prince Charming -my daughter went nuts. Charming even took her by the hand and danced with her once. I think we could have left for home after that!! The food is great a nice buffet with great servers. We have never had a bad time here. My daughter loves Alice and this is the best chance to meet her. She has always been here since we've come.

Pros:

great food - good place to meet Cinderella with Prince Charming

Reviewed by saraht Review Date: 01/13/2015

I normally avoid character meals because of the noise and chaos. It was WAY calmer than I thought it would be. Alice and Mary Poppins were very sweet and talked to our all adult group for a few minutes and took pictures with us. Pooh and Tigger were adorable and sweet- even danced with us at the table. The mad hatter though was the funniest! We were nervous because he was loud- but he was a blast and made the experience fun- poking fun at our group and made us all laugh.

The food was amazing- especially the omlette station. I love that they have the mickey waffles and lots of classic breakfast offerings as well.

Pros:

great food, characters are fun

Cons:

loud, very loud

Reviewed by Pearlman88 Review Date: 11/10/2014

We were at the last seating -- 11:40 am -- but the food was still hot and plentiful and the character experience -- Mad Hatter, Alice, Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Mary Poppins -- was fine. Very professional service, and the food was very good for a buffet, and fairly extensive, with the strawberry soup, omelet station, and bananas foster sauce being some of the standout items. For a character breakfast, and for the Grand Floridian, I'd say the price paid was relatively low, and a good value. The character experience is relatively lowkey -- a plus for us, but not necessarily for everyone.

Pros:

Excellent food, good service

Other topics in Grand Floridian Resort and Spa