Reviews of 1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast

View Menus at 1900 Park Fare Dining Location

Character Buffet Breakfast

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/1900-park-fare/breakfast

Watch breakfast review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rZKNFlL2yY&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0&index=6

Reviewer: morgaa2 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Character interaction was great but buffet wasn't particularly impressive

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Food quality for price

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

LOVED IT

Pros:

great resort, great food, great service and great character interactions. we really enjoyed our time there and our waiter was so kind and went above and beyond

Reviewer: SouthernMoon Review Date: 09/28/2018

This is mine & my families favorite character breakfast! The characters are super fun & interactive - The Mad Hatter is the BEST - and the food itself is delicious (Do not skip the strawberry soup 😋) with a nice variety of items for both adults and kiddos.

Pros:

Delicious variety of foods, great character interaction

Cons:

A little pricey

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

one of the best character meals

Pros:

good food and loved the ambiance and characters were a lot of fun

Cons:

prepare to spend a lot of time here

Reviewer: TiggerTrigger Review Date: 03/15/2018

This had always been one of our favorites. I don't know if it was something "special" Disney was doing around the holidays or if this is just the new normal...but 1900 Park Fare breakfast was not the same.

For starters...we noticed the lobster benedict and the bagel spread with the dill cream cheese and lox cream cheese were missing. We had an 8am ADR...so I wouldn't expect anything to be just gone at this point. It also bothered me because these were some of the pricier options on the old buffet and it's one of several meals we've noticed Disney removing the better items. It really bothers me to no end when they continue to raise prices yet give you lesser food.

The biggest food issue though was some very familiar items. We had dinner at 1900 PF at the beginning of our trip. We noticed several items from the dinner buffet were also on the breakfast buffet. A few of the items (like the farro and feta salad) were things I really liked at dinner, so I figured I'd give it it a try. The taste and texture reminded me of a feta rice dish I make and how it tastes and feels after it's been sitting in the fridge drying out overnight. Yeah...I'm pretty sure Disney slapped the word "brunch" on our 8am meal and recycled food leftover from dinner. The ADR name changed from breakfast to brunch at the last minute, but changing the name for an 8am meal still doesn't excuse this. Disgustingly shameful!

On top of this...the characters were back to back and rushing through every single meeting. They were all taking an average of 30-45 seconds per table. We watched them all in a line, moving like a machine. It was never like this before.

Things were paced so quickly with the characters that many people were paid and leaving at the 30 minute mark. We were done at 40 minutes...and that was a struggle. We were trying to work in a little extra food because we were about to drive home.

This also marks pretty much the only time we've talked to a Disney chef about food allergies and they didn't really have a good grasp on things. Not the most comforting feeling when you're just asking for clarification.

All in all, it makes me sad with what they've done to what used to be a great character meal. We won't be going back.

Pros:

Cons:

Rushed Experience, Food Recycled from Dinner Buffet, Good things gone

Reviewer: annat856 Review Date: 11/20/2017

We missed going to character meals so I made sure to book this one. We paid out of pocket not the dining plan. The characters were very attentive to our adult/teen party. Mad Hatter was really crazy he had us all laughing! Pooh was at the end for photos and was also sweet. The coffee was not as good as I remember in the past. The strawberry soup is excellent! My hubby and some of the boys had omelets they love them! I like the scrambled eggs. And there were a couple of potato dishes that were yummy and eggs benedict which was new. We ate our fill and had fun!

Pros:

the characters! Strawberry soup

Cons:

expensive if your goal is food only

Reviewer: Uncledondon Review Date: 11/16/2017

My daughter and I eat breakfast here little pricey 76.00 for two adults and nothing special about it but the characters , Mad Hatter,Alice,Mary Poppins,and Winnie the Pooh.. I believe there should be more food choices for the price. I would recommend trying once if you are on a dining plan.

Pros:

Characters

Reviewer: SKNJ Review Date: 07/17/2017

This is by far one of the best breakfast buffet's at Disney. This visit we were seated by the doors to the kitchen. This was great because we were the first table for every character that came out. We were there at 8 am when they opened and got to see and hear the organ play as we entered. Our oldest went out on a limb and tried the Strawberry Soup and LOVED it. He usually won't try any new foods. The gummy bears were great as we were able to take some with us. The server was great and took very good care of us.

Pros:

Food Selection, Service, Characters

Reviewer: KarissaB1 Review Date: 09/17/2016

This was our first time trying 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. The selection of food was wonderful. The character experience was delightful. Everything was cooked perfectly and we will be making this a must do for our next trip.

Pros:

Food, character experience

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/14/2016

My family of 6 had breakfast here on July 3rd at 10:10 am. We waited a half hour past our reservation time to be seated. I don't understand why this happened, as there were many empty tables for 6 or more available...This is why I am not giving 1900 Park Fare a higher rating.

The food was great, always replenished when something was running low. The strawberry soup was just as yummy as it was the last time we dined here in March of 2014.

The characters were great, the Mad Hatter especially. He made a HUGE fuss over my 8 month old niece and even fed her some of her baby food. It was really cute.

I'm sure we will be back again, as this is one of our favorite character meals...

Pros:

FOOD and SERVICE

Cons:

NONE