Fireworks Dessert Parties Magic Kingdom
If you would like to enjoy a special dessert party while watching the Magic Kingdom's evening fireworks from a reserved viewing area, you have several options. Reserve any of these dessert parties by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dine, or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
TOMORROWLAND TERRACE WITH SEATED VIEWING
Check in at Tomorrowland Terrace an hour before showtime. The event starts in a reserved seating area in the Tomorrowland Terrace with a buffet of desserts and beverages. As the fireworks time approaches, you’ll be escorted to your seats on the patio of Tomorrowland Terrace.
PRICE is $79 for adults, $47 for children, including tax; gratuity not included or required.
TOMORROWLAND TERRACE – STANDING AREA IN PLAZA GARDEN
Check in at Tomorrowland Terrace 75 minutes before showtime. The event starts in the Tomorrowland Terrace with a buffet of desserts and beverages. As showtime nears, Cast Members will escort you to a prime standing area in the Plaza Garden for priority viewing of the nighttime fireworks spectacular.
PRICE is $59 for adults, $35 for children, including tax; gratuity not included or required. Note that separate Magic Kingdom Park admission is required.
MENU is the same for both packages and includes:
- A Villains Chocolate Cupcake inspired by Ursula with purple buttercream and chocolate crispy pearls.
- Pineapple Delight is a Dole Whip-inspired treat, light and fresh with whipped pineapple panna cotta with pineapple compote and a fresh pineapple spear.
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Tart salutes Frontierland with a reimagined s'more: a graham cracker tart with chocolate custard topped with marshmallow meringue and a chocolate bar.
- Macarons, a sweet nod to Gaston's Tavern in Fantasyland in flavors such as pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
- The bold Cheesecake Brownie Bite is in honor of the heroes in "Happily Ever After," with a brownie topped with chocolate chip cheesecake and whipped cream. Add a drizzle of chocolate and more chocolate chips. This one is a repeat and guest favorite.
- Strawberry Tart inspiration comes from Main Street, U.S.A., an all-American dessert with a vanilla tart shell filled with lemon curd and raspberry sauce. Add a little strawberry mousse, strawberry crisp pearls and a little whipped cream with a fresh berry.
- The "Happily Ever After" Cupcake is the signature dessert – red velvet cake with yellow buttercream icing.
- Perfect for Instagramming with a "Happily Ever After" chocolate garnish.
- Chocolate Almond Cake features raspberry sauce in the center and a fresh raspberry on top.
- And Mickey is the muse for the Oreo Mickey Treat, whipped Oreo panna cotta topped with two chocolate ears and sprinkled with chocolate pearls on top of an Oreo.
Also sparkling cider, hot drinking chocolate, signature lemonades, coffee and tea.
— Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package — Available select nights Aug. 25 – Nov. 1, 2017, in conjunction with Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Check in at Tomorrowland Terrace an hour before showtime. Dessert party time 9:15 p.m.; Fireworks time 10:15 p.m.
PRICE is $79 for adults, $47 for children, including tax; gratuity not included or required. NOTE: A separate ticket to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is also required and is not included in the price of this package.
MENU includes chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, Halloween-themed cupcakes, ice cream, seasonal fruits, cheeses and other ghoulish goodies. Specialty drinks, signature lemonades, coffee, tea and hot chocolate will also be served.
— Holiday Wishes Dessert Premium Package — Available select dates Nov. 9 – Dec. 22, 2017, during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Check in at Tomorrowland Terrace an hour before showtime.
PRICE is $79 for adults, $47 for children, including tax; gratuity not included or required. NOTE: A separate ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is also required and is not included in the price of this package.
MENU includes holiday-themed cupcakes and desserts, along with a bountiful buffet of sweet treats like chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, cheeses and fresh, seasonal fruits. Sparkling cider, signature lemonades, specialty Christmas drinks, hot chocolate, coffee or tea will also be available.