Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
The 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays will run Nov. 18-Dec. 30, 2018, surrounding guests once again in the wondrous sights, sounds and flavors of the season.
- Candlelight Processional, the retelling of the Christmas story as told by a celebrity narrator accompanied by 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir starts early this year — on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22. So far this year we know that Pat Sajak, Jodi Benson, Neil Patrick Harris and Whoopi Goldberg will be returning as celebrity narrators. More will be announced soon. The show takes place at the America Gardens Theatre each evening at 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. Nov. 22-Dec. 30.
- Holiday Kitchens – We don't have many 2018 details yet, but seasonal tastes from around the globe will be served at these kitchens around World Showcase.
- Chip & Dale's Christmas Tree Spree – Guests purchase a map and stickers from select merchandise locations and travel around World Showcase looking for the famous chipmunks with their ornaments. Guests returned their completed maps for a festive surprise, courtesy of Chip and Dale. Maps will be $6.99 plus tax.
- Holiday Entertainment – Enjoy the sights and sounds of the nations of World Showcase, as each country's holiday heritage comes to life amid joyful music and time-honored traditions.
- Fireworks Finale – The nightly fireworks display, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, will feature a special holiday ending.