2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival August 31 – November 13, 2017 Special Dining Experiences
Booking for these special dining experiences opens to the general public at 7 a.m. on July 20.
EARLY BOOKING for Annual Passholders, Golden Oak Residents, Tables in Wonderland Members, and DVC members for ALL events starts at July 18 at 9 a.m.
In addition, the above-mentioned groups can receive a $2 discount on beverage seminars and culinary demonstrations for Monday through Thursday only.
Call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378) to book these events. Also, some events may be booked online at epcotfoodfestival.com.
Here are the special dining events this year (NOTE: all events subject to change!):
RESORT PREMIUM DINING EXPERIENCES
Brunch with a Twist at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
WHEN: Saturday, September 16 and October 28, noon – 2 p.m.
PRICE: $169 per person, plus tax, gratuity included. (Complimentary valet parking provided.)
Relish a sumptuous repast from the culinary team. Guests of this event will be treated to a 5-star, 5-course meal prepared by the award-winning chefs Executive Chef Scott Hunnel,, Chef Dom Filoni, Chef Lawrence Searl, Chef Noah Estabrook, Chef Nick Mussara and Executive Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek, representing Victoria & Albert's, Citricos, Narcoossee's, the Grand Floridian Cafe and the Grand Floridian Bakery. From appetizers to to an Austrian dumpling dessert, each course will be carefully paired with complementary wines. Attendees will learn new cooking techniques and have the opportunity to ask questions while watching chefs whip up their individual specialties. Plus, guests will receive a surprise takeaway commemorating the event.
Culinary Adventures with a Master Chef
WHERE: Convention Center Chef's Table at Contemporary Resort
WHEN: September 2, 9, 22; November 1 — 6 to 9 p.m.
PRICE: $259 per person, plus tax, gratuity included.
Learn pro tips and tricks that kick your kitchen skills into high flambe, then feast on the fruits of your labor. Amateur chefs and foodies alike will embard on the gastronomical adventure of a lifetime as they enter a world rivaling Le Cordon Bleu. In a professional "working" kitchen, you will spend 60 minutes at various stations preparing different dishes under the direction of Disney chefs. You will then dine on a 5-course meal at the Chef's Table, each dish paired with wines selected by the chefs. This is a 3-hour epicurean experience that is not to be missed. As a parting gift, all participants will take home a complimentary cookbook and apron commemorating the event.
Behind the Scenes at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto
WHERE: Trader Sam's Grog Grotto at the Polynesian Village Resort
WHEN: September 6, 13, 20 and 27 — noon to 2:30 p.m.
PRICE: $129 per person, plus tax, gratuity included.
Escape to a Shangri-La filled with carved totems, shrunken heads, exotic cocktails and food fit for King Kamehameha himself. This entertaining dining event teaches attendees how to mix dark and light spirits into the specialty beverages made famous at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto, an iconic Tiki-themed eatery that brings island fantasies to life. Hear all about the restaurant’s mystical history, sample tasty dishes that reflect the kitschy, colorful environment and receive a souvenir mug to commemorate the experience!
- The Secrets of Flavor
WHERE: Contemporary Catering Kitchen at Contemporary Convention Center
WHEN: October 1, 8 and 15 — 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
PRICE: $129 per person, plus tax, gratuity included.
Indulge in a savory smorgasbord for your mind as well as your taste buds. During this 3-course lunch, attendees will learn how each of our 5 senses impacts our fondness for specific foods.
SPECIAL FESTIVAL DINING EXPERIENCES
- What's Cookin' with… — Begin the day with a plated breakfast joined by a celebrity guest, who will offer culinary insights into a favorite dish. Toast with sparkling wine and then sit down with the event emcee and the guest for a question and answer session, as they share the secret ingredients of their success.
WHERE: Festival Center, Chef's Showcase
WHEN: Select Fridays and Sundays, 9:15 – 10:45 a.m.
PRICE: $129 per person, plus tax, gratuity included (Epcot admission required.)
September 3: Shaun O'Neale
September 10: Alex Guarneschelli
September 15: Stuart O'Keeffe
September 17: Jet Tila
September 24: Art Smith
September 29: Graham Elliot
October 6: Jamie Deen
October 8: Geoffrey Zakarian
October 15: Bryan Voltaggio
October 20: Robert Irvine
October 22: Robert Irvine
October 27: Cat Cora
October 29: Cat Cora
November 3: Carla Hall
November 10: Sarah Fioroni
November 12: Buddy Valastro
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing — Guests will be treated to cuisine that showcases the unique flavors of the Mediterranean and Moroccan and beyond. Paired with the perfect wine, each delicious meat and seafood dish embodies the cultural diversity and spirit of this region.
WHERE: Spice Road Table, Morocco, in Epcot
WHEN: Mondays and Wednesdays, 1 – 3 p.m. DATES: September 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25 and 27; October 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25 and 30; November 1, 6, 8 and 13.
PRICE: $65 per person, plus tax, gratuity included (Epcot admission required.)
- Morocco Food and Wine Pairings — Discover a marriage of three regional wines with tasting-size portions of cuisine. A wine represenatative will moderate each session and the menu selections change daily.
WHERE: Restaurant Marrakesh, Morocco pavilion
WHEN: Select Tuesdays, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. DATES: October 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31.
PRICE: $62 per person, plus tax, gratuity included (Epcot admission required.)
- Italian Food, Wine vs Beer Pairing — Via Napoli will host a pairing of five Italian food courses with both beer and wine. All beverages have been selected by the chef to complement the style of authentic Italian dishes.
WHERE: Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria in Italy pavilion at Epcot
WHEN: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:30 – 4 p.m. DATES: September 26, 28; October 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26 and 31; November 2, 7, 9.
PRICE: $88 per person plus tax, gratuity included (Epcot admission required.)
- Italian Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon — This wine pairing event showcases five courses paired with a variety of regional Italian wines.
WHERE: Tutto Gusto at Tutto Italia Ristorante, Italy pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Select Mondays and Wednesdays, noon -2:30 p.m. DATES: September 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25 and 27; October 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25 and 30; November 1, 6, 8.
PRICE: $99 per person plus tax, gratuity included (Epcot admission required.)
- Parisian Breakfast — Start your morning "a la Parisienne" with a mimosa, freshly made baguettes, brioches and croissants, unlimited coffee, tea, hot chocolate and orange juice.
WHERE: Chefs de France, France pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Select Saturdays, from 9 to 10:30 a.m. DATES: September 2, 23, 30; October 7, 14, 21, 28; November 4.
PRICE: $40 per person plus tax, gratuity included (Epcot admission required.)
- French Family Meal Traditions — Take a trip back home where each week chefs will prepare a favorite meal from their childhood. Each participant will leave with the "Best of Paul Bocuse" book with his greatest recipes.
WHERE: Monsieur Paul, France pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Select Fridays and Sundays from Noon to 3:30 p.m. DATES: September 29, October 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29; November 3, 5
PRICE: $95 per person plus tax, gratuity included (Epcot admission required.)
- The Parisian Afternoon – Relax and recharge with an assortment of finger sandwiches and savory mignardises, followed by an assortment of petits fours and macarons, all with unlimited mimosas.
WHERE: Monsieur Paul, France pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Select Saturdays, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. DATES: September 23, 30; October 7, 14, 21, 28; November 4.
PRICE: $55 per person plus tax, gratuity included
- Mexican Tequila Lunch – During an authentic 4-course Mexican meal, you can sample a diverse range of tequila selections chosen to complement the spices found in the unique, regional-themed dishes.
WHERE: La Hacienda de San Angel, Mexico pavilion at Epcot
WHEN: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, from noon to 1:30 p.m. DATES: August 31; September 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29; October 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26 and 27; November 1, 2, 3, 8, 9 and 10.
PRICE: $85 per person plus tax, gratuity included.
- Hibachi Experience: The Heart of Miyazaki — Guests will enjoy the interactive performance of the Teppan chefs while they prepare foods from the Miyazaki Prefecture, famous for its Wagyu beef.
WHERE: Teppan Edo, Nihonbashi Dining Room, Japan pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Mondays, 4 – 6 p.m. DATES: September 18, 25; October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; November 6, 13
PRICE: $180 per person plus tax, gratuity included. (Epcot admission required.)
- Japanese Craft Beer Tasting – Learn the difference between beer varieties as well as growing trends amongst Japan's top breweries. Delight in a flight of authentic craft beer paired with regional fare in an outdoor setting.
WHERE: Katsura Garden Deck, Japan pavilion in Epcot
WHEN: Select Wednesdays, 1:15 – 2:15 p.m. DATES: September 20, 27; October 4, 11, 18, 25; November 1, 8.
PRICE: $80 per person plus tax, gratuity included. (Epcot admission required.)
- Tokyo Pairing: Umami (the Sixth Sense) — Amid a modern setting, Guests will dine on 3 traditional courses perfectly paired with sake and other thirst-quenching libations. The authentic menu exemplifies a seamless fusion of harmony, culture and culinary art—including Wagyu beef, sea urchin, lobster tail, King Crab legs tempura with salt Koji cheese, and sushi made with naturally fermented ingredients and sauces.
WHERE: Tokyo Dining, Japan pavilion
WHEN: Thursdays, 4 – 6 p.m. DATES: September 14, 21 and 28; October 5, 12, 19 and 26; November 2 and 9.
PRICE: $160 per person plus tax, gratuity included. (Epcot admission required.)
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary) — Signature restaurants welcome you to a memorable meal. The resident chef will prepare a magnificent culinary experience as a hosting winery presents the accompanying wines for each dinner.
9/2 Narcoossee's noon $169 Grand Floridian 9/5 Morimoto Asia 1 p.m. $112.10 Disney Springs 9/8 STK Orlando 7:30 p.m. $125 Disney Springs 9/12 Morimoto Asia 1 p.m. $112.10 Disney Springs 9/15 Tiffins 6 p.m. $199 Animal Kingdom 9/16 Artist Point 11:30 a.m. $169 Wilderness Lodge 9/19 Morimoto Asia 1 p.m. $112.10 Disney Springs 9/28 The Wave 5 p.m. $169 Contemporary 9/29 Jiko 6 p.m. $199 Animal Kingdom Lodge 10/4 Contemporary Catering Chef's Table 7 p.m. $259 Contemporary Covention Center 10/5 California Grill 7 p.m. $350 Contemporary 10/14 Morimoto Asia 1 p.m. $112.10 Disney Springs 10/20 Tiffins 6 p.m. $199 Animal Kingdom 10/20 STK Orlando/Wine Bar George 9:30 p.m. $75 STK Orlando 10/26 Flying Fish 6 p.m. $199 BoardWalk 10/27 Contemporary Catering Chef's Table 7 p.m. $259 Contemporary Covention Center 11/1 Portobello 7:30 p.m. $130 Disney Springs 11/2 Yachtsman Steakhouse noon $229 Yacht Club 11/3 Victoria & Albert's 6:30 p.m. $650 Grand Floridian 11/10 Tiffins 5 p.m. $199 Animal Kingdom
- Cheese Seminars — An exceptional opportunity to learn more about cheese from fromagers. Featured cheeses will be tasted and paired with selected wines and/or beers.
WHERE: Festival Welcome Center, Chef's Showcase
WHEN: Saturdays, 9:45 – 11:15 a.m.
PRICE: $89 per person plus tax, gratuity included
Date Presenter Cheese 9/2 Max McCalman French Cheeses and Wines 9/16 Tonda Corrente Italian Cheeses and Wines 9/30 Erin Hedley Mediterranean Cheeses and Wines 10/7 Max McCalman Old World Cheeses and Wines 10/14 David Gremmels Great Cheeses and Wines of the US 10/28 Max McCalman Great British Cheeses and Ales 11/11 Max McCalman Season's Best Cheeses and Wines
- Party for the Senses — Feast on this tribute to the sensory arts. While sampling delicacies from more than 50 tasting stations, attendees can take in an evening of entertainment specially created for that night.
WHERE: World ShowPlace (Epcot admission required.)
WHEN: Select Saturdays, 7:30 – 10 p.m.: September 23*, October 7, 14, 21** and November 11
Category 1: Wine View Lounge — includes private reserved table, entrance into World Showplace at 7:15 p.m., specialty cocktail toast, premium bar, artisanal cheese station and more. Limited availability.
$329 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
Category 2: Reserved Seating — reserved table on the main floor, entrance into World ShowPlace at 7:30 p.m. and a specialty cocktail toast. Limited availability.
$199 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
Category 3: Party for the Senses — general admission. 7:30 p.m. check-in.
Price: $179 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
*Party for the Senses featuring chefs from Disney Springs
**Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World