Festival of Holidays Disney California Adventure
November 10, 2017 to January 7, 2018
The Festival of Holidays celebrates holiday traditions around the world with food, beverages, and entertainment. The popular ¡Viva Navidad! street party and Princess Elena’s Grand Arrival return to Paradise Pier along with holiday arts and crafts, face painting, and character meet and greets.
Thirteen Festive Food Marketplaces offer multicultural holiday fare with some interesting twists. Special food offerings are also available at Paradise Garden Grill and Sonoma Terrace. Festive Food Marketplaces are set up around the park, featuring international food and beverages inspired by traditional holiday foods around the world.
Festival entertainment takes place in multiple locations throughout the park, including the Pacific Wharf, Paradise Park, Paradise Gardens and the parade corridor.
Featured entertainers include:
- Blue13 Dance Company – traditional Indian and Bollywood-inspired dance
- Mostly Kosher – Traditional Klezmer band instruments come together in a variety of musical styles including jazz, rock, and hip-hop
- The Sound – a cappella group performing classic holiday songs celebrating Kwanzaa and Christmas
- Mariachi Divas – These Disney California Adventure favorites add some holiday music to their repertoire
- Phat Cat Swinger – swinging brass twists on holiday music
- Holiday Toy Drummers – Straight from the toy box, they march in (mostly) precision formation
The Marketplaces are open daily. They are located along the parade corridor between Carthay Circle and the Golden Zephyr.
Craft-making stations celebrate holidays such as Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, and Three Kings Day.
Santa’s Holiday Visit takes place in the Ahwahnee Circle in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. The elves have been busy setting up Elf Games for guests, such as the “Jingle Bridge” and the “Pack the Presents” slide.
If you have comments or tips to share with others about touring Disney California Adventure, please email us. Thank you.