- Animal Kingdom
- BoardWalk Area
- Character Meals
- Disney Springs
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Magic Kingdom
- Resort: Counter
- Resort: Table Service
- Celiac Sprue
- Food Allergies
- Low Carb
- Other Special Diets
- --Parks Counter
- --Parks Table Service
- --Resorts Table Service
- --Meet the Authors
of Vegetarian WDW
- --A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - I
- --A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - II
Special Dining Events
- Afternoon Tea at Grand Floridian
- Afternoon Tea at Crescent Solarium
- Dine with a Disney
- Fireworks Dessert Party
- My Disney Girl's
Princess Tea Party
Pop't Art: Modern-design Sugar Cookie with Chocolate Hazelnut Filling
Epcot International Festival of the Arts '17
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup butter
1 egg white
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
1/8 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3-4 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Method of Preparation
For Sugar Cookie:
1. Cream sugar and butter in bowl of an electric mixer fitted with
a paddle attachment until fluffy. Add egg white and beat for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add sifted flour and salt and beat at medium speed until a soft dough forms.
3. Cover bowl and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone baking mat.
5. Roll dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
6. Cut into six, 3x5-inch rectangles.
7. Place cookies on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes.
1. Spread 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread on each cookie,
leaving a border of about 1/8 inch around the edges of each cookie.
2. Set aside.
1. Whisk powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons of the milk, and the vanilla
extract in a pie plate until smooth. Add additional milk if the glaze is
2. Set aside 2 tablespoons of glaze in a small bowl.
Dip each cookie, chocolate-hazelnut side down, in the glaze to cover the chocolate.
4. Set on a wire rack to dry.
5. Mix remaining glaze with desired color or colors of food coloring. Use a fork to drizzle colored glaze on top of the cookies.