- Animal Kingdom
- BoardWalk Area
- Character Meals
- Disney Springs
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Magic Kingdom
- Resort: Counter
- Resort: Table Service
- Celiac Sprue
- Food Allergies
- Low Carb
- Other Special Diets
- --Parks Counter
- --Parks Table Service
- --Resorts Table Service
- --Meet the Authors
of Vegetarian WDW
- --A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - I
- --A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - II
Special Dining Events
- Afternoon Tea at Grand Floridian
- Afternoon Tea at Crescent Solarium
- Dine with a Disney
- Fireworks Dessert Party
- My Disney Girl's
Princess Tea Party
Major Domo's Favorite Pie
Cinderellas Royal Table
Yield: Serves 4
4 each Puff pastry shells, baked
½ batch Cabernet sauce (recipe below)
½ batch Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes (recipe below)
1 ½ pounds Beef, cooked and shaved (use prime rib)
½ batch Aioli (recipe below)
1 ½ pints Vegetables, sautéed (red pepper, spinach, mushrooms, and yellow squash)
1. Reheat the shaved beef in the cabernet sauce.
2. Hollow out the middle of the puff pastry shells.
3. Fill shells with red-skinned mashed potatoes, top with hot shaved beef.
4. Spoon the mixed vegetables on top of the beef.
5. Using a ketchup bottle filled with Aioli, squirt a zigzag pattern of Aioli over the top of your creation.
1 pint Cabernet sauvignon
3 each Shallot, minced
1 quart Demi Glace
2 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Cracked Black Pepper
2 tbsp Heavy Cream
1 tbsp Butter
1. Sauté shallots in butter, add cabernet, and reduce by half.
2. Add Demi-Glace and reduce by a third.
3. Add sugar, black pepper, and heavy cream strain and serve.
4 each Garlic cloves, mashed
2 each Egg yolks
1/8 tsp Salt
1 cup Olive oil
1 tsp Vinegar
1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
Beat eggs until very thick and lemon colored. Beat in mashed garlic and salt. Beating constantly, add olive oil, VERY SLOWLY. After about half the oil has been added and the mixture is thickening, add vinegar, and lemon juice. The continue adding olive oil slowly, beating until the thick emulsion is formed.
4 1/8 pounds Red Potatoes (washed)
3 tbsp Chives (cut into 2 pieces)
1 cup Milk
1 cup Heavy Cream
3 tbsp Butter (cut into large chunks)
½ tbsp Granuated Garlic
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Place potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water.
2. Boil potatoes until they are cooked thoroughly and mash.
3. Add heavy cream, butter, and milk, and incorporate together.
4. Fold in roasted root vegetables.
Season, garnish with chives and serve.