When to Go
- Getting Started
- Calendar of Events
- First Timer Primer
- Operating Hours &
- Rehabs and Closures
- US Holidays
Where to Stay
- Ground Transportation
- Magical Express
- Parking Information
- Renting a Car
- Transportation Vehicles
- Valet Parking
- Ticket FAQ
- Annual Passes
- Annual Pass
- Ticket Prices
- Finger Scans/
- WDW Ticket History
- Annual Pass Discounts
- Discounts for WDW
- Finding Low Airfares
- Priceline "How To.."
- Tables in Wonderland
- Extra Magic Hour
- First Day Ideas
- Holiday Happenings
- Nighttime Fun
- Packing Ideas
- Rainy Day Ideas
- Summer Sun Survival
- Tips for Enjoying
- Touring Plans
- What to Tote Around
- Activities for
- Birthday Ideas: Kids
- Bringing Your
- ChildCare FAQ
- Expectant Mothers
- 5-11 Year Olds
- Infant and Toddler
- Preschooler Tips
- Stroller FAQ
For Guests without Children
- General Information
- PassPorter's Open Mouse
for Walt Disney World
and Disney Cruise Line
- Companion Restroom
Disorders (ASD) Dietary Needs
- --Parks Counter Service
- --Parks Table Service
- --Strategies for
- --Meet the Authors of Vegetarian WDW
- --A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - I
- --A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - II
- --Assistive Listening
- --Handheld Captioning
- --Reflective Captioning
- --Sign (ASL) Interpreted
- --Mobility Disabilities
- --Wheelchair/ECV FAQ
- --Animal Kingdom in a
- --Epcot in a
Size Concerns: Visual Impairments
For International Visitors
Your Way Package with
Quick Service Dining Plan
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining offers you an easy and affordable way to experience a wide variety (more than 50) of participating Disney restaurants. (See Disney's brochure on the Quick-Service Dining Plan HERE. )
Your Magic Your Way Plus Quick Service Dining package includes the following per person per night of the package stay:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort
- Magic Your Way Base Admissions Ticket (with the option to add on Park Hopper, Water Park Fun and More, or No Expiration options at an additional fee): Choose the number of days of your Magic Your Way Base Ticket, which provides admission to one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day. You pick the number of days (purchase 1 to 10) so you get exactly what you want. The more days you add to the ticket, the less you pay per day.
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive theme park admission ticket voucher valid for two admission tickets per room.
- Marina Discounts: 15% off the regular price of select boat rentals at participating Walt Disney World marina locations.
- Miniature Golf certificate valid for two rounds of Miniature Golf per room at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses before 4 p.m.
- Arcade game card valid for 100 game play points at resort arcades (1 per room).
- Planet Hollywood $10 USD Meal Voucher and Souvenir Keepsake Valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages and a souvenir merchandise keepsake at Planet Hollywood Downtown Disney West Side. (Not valid with any other offers or discounts. One voucher per room. One keepsake per room. Voucher required for keepsake.)
- Children's Activity Centers Discount -- 15% off the regular hourly rates at the Children's Activity Center located at select Disney Resort hotels. Minimum charge of 2 hours per child. Services available for children ages 3-12.
- Spa Discount -- 15% off the regular price of most services of 50 minutes or more at select Walt Disney World Resort spas and salons. (Hand and foot treatments are excluded. Age restrictions apply. One per package.)
- Guided Fishing Excursion Discount -- 15% off the regular price of Guided Bass Fishing Excursions and Bass Nitro Fishing Excursions at select Walt Disney World marinas. Excursions include fishing equipment, rod, reel, shiners, artificial bait, non-alcoholic beverages and a 1-year membership to B.A.S.S. (Bass Anglers Sportsman Society).
- Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Discount -- 10% off the regular price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Center located at Disney's Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; restrictions apply.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Discounts -- 10% discount on bowling Mon.-Fri. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; 10 % discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages, and 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes, located in Downtown Disney West Side. (Not valid with any other offers and discounts.)
- Commemorative Luggage Tag (one per person)
- Disney Quick Service Dining Plan, per person per night
What Does the Quick Service Dining Plan Include?
With the Quick Service Dining Plan, each night of your package stay, each person over 3 years old gets:
Two Quick Service Meals - One Entree OR one complete Combo meal; dessert
(lunch/dinner) and One single non-alcoholic
-- One refillable drink mug per person (eligible for refills at Quick-Service locations ONLY in your Disney Resort hotel).
-- One Snack, for example, frozen ice-cream novelty; Box of popcorn; single piece of whole fruit; medium fountain soft drink
Eligible snacks will be indicated on the menu with a Disney Dining
Plan symbol (shown at right). Some examples of snacks: frozen ice cream novelty,
popsicle, fruit bar; popcorn single serving box (scoop); single piece of whole fruit;
single serving bag of snacks; 20 oz. bottled drink
(Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite) or water; 22 oz. fountain soft drink; 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or tea;
or single serving prepackaged milk or juice.
(Note that children age 3-9 must choose from a children's menu, if one is available.)
These credits activate as soon as you check in to your resort and can be used at any time, in any combination, during your stay. They expire at the end of your stay.
Dining Plan DOES NOT include the following:
-- Alcoholic beverages
-- Some outdoor food carts and recreation rental counters
-- In-room mini-bars
-- Items that are more than a single serving (e.g. a box of doughnuts)
-- Items (drinks/popcorn) sold in souvenir containers
-- Items considered merchandise, such as glow cubes and bottle straps.
How Much Does it Cost?
The addition of the Quick Service Dining Plan to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package costs (prices subject to change):
-- $41.99 per night ages 10 and up (taxes included)
-- $16.03 per night age 3 to 9 (taxes included)
Children under 3 do not need to purchase the plan. There is no charge for children under 3 who share from an adult's meal. However, if you order from a menu for a child under 3, you will be charged the menu price.
Who Can Purchase the Dining Plan?
The Quick Service Dining Plan can only be purchased as follows:
1. If you are a non-Disney Vacation Club member, you must purchase a Magic Your Way vacation package at a Disney resort for your entire party with at least one day's park admission. The number of days for the Dining Plan will equal the number of nights you have reserved your room on the package. It has nothing to do with the number of days of park admission you have.
2. If you are a Disney Vacation Club member staying at a DVC resort on points, you may purchase the Dining Plan. You must purchase the Dining Plan for everyone in your party. No purchase of park admission is necessary. The number of dining plan days will equal the number of nights of your stay.
3. If you are cruising with the Disney Cruise Line and have a Disney Cruise Line Land/Sea package.
NOTE: The following resorts do not participate in the dining plan: The Swan, Dolphin, Shades of Green and the Downtown Disney resorts on Hotel Plaza Boulevard, which are not Disney owned or operated.
Are There Restrictions on How I Use the Dining Credits?
If you want, use your counter service credits for breakfast at any participating counter service restaurant with breakfast on the menu. Counter service credits are good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you want to use three of your counter service credits in one day, that's fine, too.
Can I Use the Dining Plan for Special Events?
Epcot Food & Wine Festival -- During past Food & Wine Festivals, the Dining Plan snack credits could be used to purchase many of the samples found at the international food booths around World Showcase.
What If I Don't Use All My Dining Plan Credits by the End of My Stay?
Unused credits are not refundable. Make sure you have used them all by the end of the day you check out, as they expire at midnight on the last day of your stay. Use snack credits for bottled water for the trip home, for example.
Can I share my Disney Dining Plan meals with friends or family members who are not included in my reservation and have not purchased this plan?
No, you may not use your Disney Dining Plan to redeem meals for friends or family members who are not included in your reservation and have not purchased the plan
is the list of participating Quick Service
restaurants/food outlets for 2014 (as of 5/12/14),
subject to change):