When to Go
- Getting Started
- Calendar of Events
- First Timer Primer
- Operating Hours &
- Refurbishments and
- US Holidays
Where to Stay
- Ticket FAQ
- Annual Passes
- Annual Pass
- Ticket Prices
- Finger Scans/
- WDW Ticket History
- Ground Transportation
- Magical Express
- Parking Information
- Renting a Car
- Transportation Vehicles
- Valet Parking
- Annual Pass Discounts
- Discounts for WDW
- Finding Low Airfares
- Priceline "How To.."
- Tables in Wonderland
- Extra Magic Hour
- First Day Ideas
- Holiday Happenings
- Nighttime Fun
- Packing Ideas
- Rainy Day Ideas
- Summer Sun Survival
- Tips for Enjoying
- Touring Plans
- What to Tote Around
- Activities for
- Birthday Ideas: Kids
- Bringing Your
- ChildCare FAQ
- Expectant Mothers
- 5-11 Year Olds
- Infant and Toddler
- Preschooler Tips
- Stroller FAQ
For Guests without Children
- General Information
- PassPorter's Open Mouse
Walt Disney World and
Disney Cruise Line
- Companion Restroom
Disorders (ASD) Dietary Needs
- Parks Counter Service
- Parks Table Service
- Strategies for
- Meet the Authors of Vegetarian WDW
- A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - I
- A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - II
Hearing Medical Needs
Mobility Motion Sensitivity
Size Concerns: Visual Impairments
For International Visitors
Your Way Package with
Quick Service Dining Plan
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining offers you an easy and affordable way to experience a wide variety (more than 50) of participating Disney restaurants. (See Disney's brochure on the 2017 Quick Service Dining Plan HERE. )
Your Magic Your Way Plus Quick Service Dining package includes the following per person per night of the package stay:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort
- Magic Your Way Base Admissions Ticket (with the option to add on Park Hopper or Water Park Fun and More at an additional fee): Choose the number of days of your Magic Your Way Base Ticket, which provides admission to one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day. You pick the number of days (purchase 1 to 10) so you get exactly what you want. The more days you add to the ticket, the less you pay per day.
- 10% off purchases at the Arribas Brothers store at Disney Springs. Restrictions apply.
- 10% off entire purchase at Basin located at Disney Springs or Basin White located in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- 10% off the non-discounted price of your merchandise purchase at Curl by Sammy Duvall at Disney Springs. (Excludes sale items, watches, sunglasses and electronics.)
- Receive 4 vouchers per package, each valid for one round of miniature golf prior to 4 p.m. at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
- The Hairwraps Company Keepsake - Receive one $5 charm with your purchase at participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- 20% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues at Disney Springs. (Valid for dine-in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to 6 Guests per party.) Receive a 10% discount on merchandise, excluding CDs, art, sundries and sale items at House of Blues at Disney Springs.
- 20% discount on your entire purchase at Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Company locations at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs.
- 20% off the non-discounted price of merchandise purchased at LittleMissMatched at Disney Springs.
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Pop Gallery at Disney Springs. (Published artists excluded. Not valid toward shipping.)
- 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Portobello Country Italian Trattoria at Disney Springs. (Offer not valid for merchandise.)
- 10% off the regular price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Center located at Disney's Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; restrictions apply.
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Something Silver at Disney Springs.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Discounts -- 10% off bowling, 10% off the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages and 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs. (Not valid with other discounts or offers; block-out dates apply; valid for dine-in only.)
- 15% off the 30-minute guided horseback trail rides at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Wolfgang Puck Grand Café at Disney Springs. (Offer not valid for merchandise.)
- Disney Quick Service Dining Plan, per person per night
What Does the Quick Service Dining Plan Include?
With the Quick Service Dining Plan, each night of your package stay, each person over 3 years old gets:
Two Quick Service Meals - One Entree OR one complete Combo meal and One single non-alcoholic
(Note that children age 3-9 must choose from a children's menu, if one is available.)
Quick Service Entitlements:
- You can now substitute a non-alcoholic beverage for a DDP snack credit. This must be done in the same transaction.
- You are now able to substitute one Quick Service meal for up to three Snack DDP items, but this must be done during the same transaction. Instead of a single Quick Service meal you could, for example, get three sodas.
-- Two Snacks. Eligible snacks will be indicated on the menu with a Disney Dining Plan symbol (shown at right). Some examples of snacks: frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar; popcorn single serving box (scoop); single piece of whole fruit; single serving bag of snacks; 20 oz. bottled drink (Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite) or water; 22 oz. fountain soft drink; 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or tea; or single serving prepackaged milk or juice.
- Snacks are no longer determined based on price. Here are some examples of items now considered snacks: any soup at a Quick Service location; any ice cream novelties; any hand-scooped ice cream (including sundaes) with two scoops or less of ice cream and NOT in a souvenir container; anything listed as a side at a Quick Service location; any single-serve, non-alcoholic beverage that's not in a souvenir container.
- You can now also use a snack credit for the following breakfast items: cereal, French toast sticks, oatmeal or quinoa, grits, biscuits and gravy, hard-boiled eggs or a side of bacon, sausage, potatoes or eggs.
These credits activate as soon as you check in to your resort and can be used at any time, in any combination, during your stay. They expire at the end of your stay.
-- One refillable drink mug per person (eligible for refills at Quick-Service locations ONLY in your Disney Resort hotel).
Dining Plan DOES NOT include the following:
-- Alcoholic beverages
-- Some outdoor food carts and recreation rental counters
-- In-room mini-bars
-- Items that are more than a single serving (e.g. a box of doughnuts)
-- Items (drinks/popcorn) sold in souvenir containers
-- Items considered merchandise, such as glow cubes and bottle straps.
How Much Does it Cost?
The addition of the Quick Service Dining Plan to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package costs (prices subject to change):
-- $46.34 per person per night ages 10 and up (taxes included)
-- $20.18 per person per night age 3 to 9 (taxes included)
Children under 3 do not need to purchase the plan. There is no charge for children under 3 who share from an adult's meal. However, if you order from a menu for a child under 3, you will be charged the menu price.
Who Can Purchase the Dining Plan?
The Quick Service Dining Plan can only be purchased as follows:
1. If you are a non-Disney Vacation Club member, you must purchase a Magic Your Way vacation package at a Disney resort for your entire party with at least one day's park admission. The number of days for the Dining Plan will equal the number of nights you have reserved your room on the package. It has nothing to do with the number of days of park admission you have.
2. If you are a Disney Vacation Club member staying at a DVC resort on points, you may purchase the Dining Plan. You must purchase the Dining Plan for everyone in your party. No purchase of park admission is necessary. The number of dining plan days will equal the number of nights of your stay.
3. If you are cruising with the Disney Cruise Line and have a Disney Cruise Line Land/Sea package.
NOTE: The following resorts do not participate in the dining plan: The Swan, Dolphin, Shades of Green and the Disney Springs resorts on Hotel Plaza Boulevard, which are not Disney owned or operated.
Are There Restrictions on How I Use the Dining Credits?
If you want, use your counter service credits for breakfast at any participating counter service restaurant with breakfast on the menu. Counter service credits are good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you want to use three of your counter service credits in one day, that's fine, too.
Can I Use the Dining Plan for Special Events?
Epcot Food & Wine Festival -- During past Food & Wine Festivals, the Dining Plan snack credits can be used to purchase many of the samples found at the international food booths around World Showcase.
What If I Don't Use All My Dining Plan Credits by the End of My Stay?
Unused credits are not refundable. Make sure you have used them all by the end of the day you check out, as they expire at midnight on the last day of your stay. Use snack credits for bottled water for the trip home, for example.
is the list of participating Quick Service
restaurants/food outlets for 2017 (as of 1/11/17),
subject to change):