When to Go
- Getting Started
- Calendar of Events
- First Timer Primer
- Operating Hours &
- Refurbishments and
- US Holidays
Where to Stay
- Ticket FAQ
- Annual Passes
- Annual Pass
- Ticket Prices
- Finger Scans/
- WDW Ticket History
- Ground Transportation
- Magical Express
- Parking Information
- Renting a Car
- Transportation Vehicles
- Valet Parking
- Annual Pass Discounts
- Discounts for WDW
- Finding Low Airfares
- Priceline "How To.."
- Tables in Wonderland
- Extra Magic Hour
- First Day Ideas
- Holiday Happenings
- Nighttime Fun
- Packing Ideas
- Rainy Day Ideas
- Summer Sun Survival
- Tips for Enjoying
- Touring Plans
- What to Tote Around
- Activities for
- Birthday Ideas: Kids
- Bringing Your
- ChildCare FAQ
- Expectant Mothers
- 5-11 Year Olds
- Infant and Toddler
- Preschooler Tips
- Stroller FAQ
For Guests without Children
- General Information
- PassPorter's Open Mouse
Walt Disney World and
Disney Cruise Line
- Companion Restroom
Disorders (ASD) Dietary Needs
- Parks Counter Service
- Parks Table Service
- Strategies for
- Meet the Authors of Vegetarian WDW
- A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - I
- A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - II
Hearing Medical Needs
Mobility Motion Sensitivity
Size Concerns: Visual Impairments
For International Visitors
Magic Your Way Package with
Basic Dining Plan
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining offers you an easy and affordable way to experience a wide variety of participating Disney restaurants (more than 100). (See Disney's brochure on the Dining Plan HERE.)
Your Magic Your Way Plus Dining package includes:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort
- Magic Your Way Base Admissions Ticket (with the option to add on Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun and More options at an additional fee): Choose the number of days of your Magic Your Way Base Ticket, which provides admission to one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day. You pick the number of days (purchase 1 to 10) so you get exactly what you want. The more days you add to the ticket, the less you pay per day.
- 10% off purchases at the Arribas Brothers store at Disney Springs. Restrictions apply.
- 10% off entire purchase at Basin located at Disney Springs or Basin White located in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- 10% off the non-discounted price of your merchandise purchase at Curl by Sammy Duvall at Disney Springs. (Excludes sale items, watches, sunglasses and electronics.)
- Receive 4 vouchers per package, each valid for one round of miniature golf prior to 4 p.m. at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
- The Hairwraps Company Keepsake - Receive one $5 charm with your purchase at participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- 20% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues at Downtown Disney West Side. (Valid for dine-in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to 6 Guests per party.) Receive a 10% discount on merchandise, excluding CDs, art, sundries and sale items at House of Blues at Disney Springs.
- 20% discount on your entire purchase at Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Company locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- 20% off the non-discounted price of merchandise purchased at LittleMissMatched at Disney Springs.
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Pop Gallery at Downtown Disney West Side. (Published artists excluded. Not valid toward shipping.)
- 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Portobello Country Italian Trattoria at Disney Springs. (Offer not valid for merchandise.)
- 10% off the regular price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Center located at Disney's Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; restrictions apply.
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at Something Silver at Disney Springs.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Discounts -- 10% off bowling, 10% off the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages and 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disney Springs. (Not valid with other discounts or offers; block-out dates apply; valid for dine-in only.)
- 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe at Disney Springs. (Offer not valid for merchandise.)
- Basic Disney Dining Plan per person per night
What Does the Basic Dining Plan Include?
With the basic dining plan, you can choose to eat at more than 100 participating Disney restaurants. For each night of your package stay, the dining plan will allow each person over age 3 to get:
-- One table-service meal. For breakfast this includes entree and non-alcoholic beverage OR one full buffet. For lunch/dinner this includes full buffet, or entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage. Children 3-9 can also have an appetizer at lunch/dinner.
If you're using Table Service Entitlements:
- You may use an unlimited number of your available meal entitlements at one time. For example, if you wish to cover dinner for friends dining with you who are not on the Dining Plan, you will be able to use your entitlements to do so. (You must specifically request this.)
- Dessert substitutions by request only: You may substitute your dessert for a fruit plate, side salad or cup of soup where available. You still cannot swap your dessert for a regular appetizer. This will only be done at your specific request.
(Note that children age 3-9 must choose from a children's menu, if one is available.)
NOTE: Gratuity is not included except at Dinner Shows, Private In-room Dining and Cinderella's Royal Table. An 18 percent gratuity will be added automatically for parties of 6 or more; a gratuity may also be added for items not included in the Dining Plan, such as alcoholic beverages.
-- One quick service meal. For breakfast this includes entree and non-alcoholic beverage, OR combo meal plus one single serving non-alcoholic beverage. For lunch/dinner this includes entree/combo meal and one single serving non-alcoholic beverage.
If you're using Quick Service Entitlements:
- You can now substitute any non-alcoholic beverage for a DDP snack credit. This must be done in the same transaction.
- You are now able to substitute one Quick Service meal for up to three Snack DDP items, but this must be done during the same transaction. Instead of a single Quick Service meal you could, for example, get three sodas.
(Note that children age 3-9 must choose from a children's menu, if one is available.)
-- Two snacks: Eligible snacks will be indicated on the menu with a Disney Dining Plan symbol (shown at right). Some examples of snacks: frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar; popcorn single serving box (scoop); single piece of whole fruit; single serving bag of snacks; 20 oz. bottled drink (Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite) or water; 22 oz. fountain soft drink; 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or tea; or single serving prepackaged milk or juice.
If you're using Snack Entitlements:
- Snacks are no longer determined based on price. Here are some examples of items now considered snacks: any soup at a Quick Service location; any ice cream novelties; any hand-scooped ice cream (including sundaes) with two scoops or less of ice cream and NOT in a souvenir container; anything listed as a side at a Quick Service location; any single-serve, non-alcoholic beverage that's not in a souvenir container.
- You can now also use a snack credit for the following breakfast items: cereal, French toast sticks, oatmeal or quinoa, grits, biscuits and gravy, hard-boiled eggs or a side of bacon, sausage, potatoes or eggs.
These credits activate as soon as you check in to your resort and can be used at any time, in any combination, during your stay. They expire at the end of your stay.
-- One refillable drink mug per person (eligible for refills at Quick-Service locations ONLY in your Disney Resort hotel).
The basic dining plan allows for some flexibility, in that one table service meal may be exchanged for one character dining experience (except for all meals at Cinderella's Royal Table, which require two credits).
You may also exchange TWO table service meal credits for the following:
-- ONE "signature dining experience" at one of WDW's best restaurants, such as California Grill.
-- ONE Pizza Delivery to your room at select moderate and value resorts (two adult table-service entitlements for each pizza) NOTE: You can also use FOUR table service entitlements for ONE Pizza Service at select Disney Deluxe Resorts (Includes one 16" pizza, 2 beverages, 2 appetizers and 2 desserts delivered to your room)
-- ONE Candlelight Dinner Package (two table service entitlements per person)
-- In-Room Dining -- TWO table service credits (gratuities included) will be deducted from your Dining Plan for a single serving meal. A meal will include the following items:
--Dessert (at lunch and dinner)
This is for single serving portions only, and does not include hospitality platters, amenities, or merchandise.
The Dining Plan DOES NOT include the following:
-- Alcoholic beverages
-- SOME outdoor food carts and recreation rental counters
-- In-room mini-bars
-- Glow cubes and other items considered as merchandise, like bottle straps
-- Special dining events with special menus at certain table-service restaurants
-- Photo Imaging, except for the photo packages at Cinderella's Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
-- Gratuity except for pizza delivery, Private In-Room Dining, Dinner Shows and Cinderella's Royal Table.
How Much Does it Cost?
The addition of the Dining Plan to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package (prices subject to change) is as follows:
-- $67.33 per night per adult or junior (ages 10-17) (taxes included)
-- $24.22 per night per child ages 3-9 (taxes included)
Children under 3 do not need to purchase the plan. At table service restaurants, there is no charge for children under 3 who share from an adult's plate. However, if you order from a menu for a child under 3, you will be charged the menu price. At buffet and "all-you-care-to-eat" restaurants, there is also no charge for children under 3 who share from an adult's plate. However, if you order from a separate children's or a la carte menu for a child under 3 (rather than eating from the buffet or all-you-care-to-eat offerings), you will be charged the price reflected on the menu. At counter service restaurants, you will be charged the menu price if you order a meal for a child under 3.
Who Can Purchase the Dining Plan?
The Basic Magic Your Way Dining Plan can only be purchased as follows:
1. If you are a non-Disney Vacation Club member, you must purchase a Magic Your Way vacation package at a Disney resort for your entire party with at least one day's park admission. The number of days for the Dining Plan will equal the number of nights you have reserved your room on the package. It has nothing to do with the number of days of park admission you have.
2. If you are a Disney Vacation Club member staying at a DVC resort on points, you may purchase the Dining Plan. You must purchase the Dining Plan for everyone in your party. No purchase of park admission is necessary. The number of dining plan days will equal the number of nights of your stay.
3. If you are cruising with the Disney Cruise Line and have Disney Cruise Line Land/Sea package.
NOTE: The following resorts do not participate in the dining plan: The Swan, Dolphin, Shades of Green and the resorts on Hotel Plaza Boulevard in the Disney Springs area, which are not Disney owned or operated.
Are There Restrictions on How I Use the Dining Credits? Do I Have to Use Table Service Credits Just for Dinners, for example?
If you want to use all of your table service credits for table service breakfasts each day instead of dinners, that's fine. Or you may use your counter service credits for breakfast at any participating counter service restaurant with breakfast on the menu. Counter service credits are good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you want to use three of your counter service credits in one day, that's fine, too. You can use two table service credits at the Cinderella's Royal Table character meals and other dinner shows, and also at selected Signature Restaurants such as the California Grill, or you can use them one at time at other character meals or at dozens of table service restaurants for lunch or dinner around the resort.
Can I Use the Dining Plan for Special Events?
The Dining Plan can be used to purchase certain special dining events, but not necessarily all, subject to change.
Epcot Food & Wine Festival -- The Dining Plan snack credits can be used to purchase many of the samples found at the international food booths around World Showcase. The Dining Plan can NOT be used to purchase alcoholic beverages or signature dining events, like the Party for the Senses or Food & Wine Pairings.
Dinner Shows -- The Dining Plan can be used for the Spirit of Aloha, Mickey's Backyard BBQ and the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue dinner shows as follows: Category 2 or Category 3 seating at all Dinner Shows (subject to availability) and Category 1 seating at the late Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (subject to availabilty). TWO table service credits will be deducted for these shows. Gratuities ARE INCLUDED for these shows.
Candlelight Dinner Package -- two table service entitlements per person can be used for this package.
Is the Dining Plan Worth the Money?
-- Florida residents and Annual Passholders will probably find that the Tables in Wonderland card would be a better deal, since to get the Dining Plan they would have to pay for components like rooms and add-on tickets they don't need.
-- If your family likes to eat a lot of food every day and doesn't mind taking a lot of time away from touring the parks for a sit-down meal every night, then it can be a pretty good deal. If you are a family of light eaters, picky eaters, or prefer buffets and/or counter-service style food, the plan is probably not a good deal for you.
What If I Don't Use All My Dining Plan Credits by the End of My Stay?
Unused credits are not refundable. Make sure you have used them all by the end of the day you check out, as they expire at midnight on the last day of your stay. Use snack credits for bottled water for the trip home, for example.
NOTE: If you choose, you may use your Table-Service entitlements at Quick-Service locations. However, you may not substitute a table-service or quick-service entitlement for a snack.
Can I share my Disney Dining Plan meals with friends or family members who are not included in my reservation and have not purchased this plan?
Yes, ask your server for details on how to do this.
Do I Need to Make Advance Reservations When I'm on the Dining Plan?
Due to the popularity of the Disney Dining Plan, Disney restaurants are busier than ever. We strongly suggest that you make reservations for meals that you are sure you don't want to miss. Make reservations up to 180 days in advance of your trip by calling 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463). For more information on reservations, click HERE.
Disney Dining Plan locations are subject to change without notice. Operational hours may vary. Theme Park admission is required for some dining locations.
Advance reservations are strongly recommended for Table Service, Signature Dining Experiences and Character Dining Experiences. Reservations may be made up to 180 days prior to arrival by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).
Dinner Shows - Reservations are required. Reservations may be made up to 180 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463).
Here is the list of participating restaurants/food outlets for 2017:
NOTE: Click on the links for the restaurant menus -- in some cases we have menus for a variety of meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), so the link will take you to the location's page, rather than to a specific menu.
Disney Dining Plan Participating Restaurants (as of 1/11/17)
Disney Dining Plan Participating Restaurants
(as of 1/11/17)
NOTE: Disney Dining Plan locations are subject to change without notice. Some restaurants may be added at a later date.
* 2 Table Service credits will be used for each person dining
**Indicates a Disney Character Dining Location
or photo imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining Experiences
are not included except as noted.