The holiday season kicks off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on November 8, and that means Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will begin wowing guests in just a matter of weeks! And now, for those who enjoy a good dessert with their fireworks and projections, the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party is ready for booking!
The Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party allows specially ticketed guests to nosh on sweet and savory treats (like Yule Log and Cheese Fondue with Pretzels), drink seasonal cocktails and beverages (hello, Gingerbread Martini!), and score reserved viewing for the big show! And this year, that reserved viewing comes with a bonus: guests will also be able to watch the new Wonderful World of Animation show, too!
If you want to book the Dessert Party, pricing is as follows:
- November 8 to December 21, 2019: $89 per adult; $53 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
- December 22, 2019 to January 1, 2020: $99 per adult; $59 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
- January 2 to January 5, 2020: $89 per adult; $53 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
Click here to get your tickets, and be ready to jingle your bells at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Have you watched Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! or the Wonderful World of Animation? Share your experiences in the comments below!
Read more about Disney's Hollywood Studios:
- Hollywood Studios Reveals New Logo During 30th Anniversary Celebration
- New Full-Service Restaurant Coming to Toy Story Land!
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
- The genesis of Disney's Hollywood Studios, which turns 30 on May 1
- Opening day attractions at the Disney-MGM Studios: Gone but not forgotten
- 5 Things We Loved About Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy in Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Coming August 29, 2019! to Disney's Hollywood Studios