It’s beginning to look a lot like Halloween…or is it Christmas? Some new The Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise is popping up just in time for Halloween!
We found this new merchandise in Epcot‘s Mouse Gear. The new merchandise includes a BoneDaddy t-shirt and a Skellington spirit jersey-style t-shirt.
The t-shirt says “Skellington” across the back in the Nightmare Before Christmas font.
Other merchandise includes a new hoodie that matches Jack Skellington’s look perfectly. If you are not afraid of bats you should love this!
Depending on the weather, you can select from a hoodie covered with Jack’s various expressions or a tank-top showing off Jack and Sally’s love for each other.
Are you a The Nightmare Before Christmas fan? Let us know in the comments!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!