Disney Springs is growing again! The addition of four new dining options was just announced! Be on the lookout for a new Sunshine Churro cart, new all things Cookie Dough Food Truck, a second Ample Hills Creamery location in Disney, and Beatrix will be opening their first location in Florida.
Disney Springs’ Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet Food Truck
Expect to find a selection of edible cookie dough desserts including:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
Disneyland fans and guests will recognize Sunshine Churro from Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District. Sunshine Churro will be opening carts in both Disney Springs‘ Marketplace and West Side later this month. Expect a variety of classic and gourmet churros with flavors like watermelon, salted caramel, strawberry cheesecake, fruity cereal, and cookies and cream. Other options including trying your churros dipped in milk chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread.
Disney Springs’ Ample Hills Creamery
If you have visited the Boardwalk you may be familiar with Ample Hills Creamery. The Creamery will be opening their second Disney World location in Disney Springs‘ West Side “soon”. The Creamery will offer their popular handcrafted ice cream and mix-ins such as brownie bites, oatmeal lace cookies, and butter pecan brittle similar to the offerings available at the Boardwalk‘s Ample Hills Creamery.
Disney Springs’ Beatrix
Beatrix, owned by Chicago-based Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, will open their first restaurant in Florida in Disney Springs‘ West Side. Beatrix is your neighborhood restaurant, coffeehouse, and grab-and-go market featuring healthy food options including vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan along with fresh-squeezed juice cocktails. The new location will include a bakery and full-service bar with a selection of all-American beer and wine.
Executive Partner and Divisional President, Marc Jacobs, explains “Beatrix represents the way people are eating today – it’s that mix of health and comfort. Whether grabbing a cup of coffee and your favorite pastry, or having a cocktail, lunch, or dinner with friends, it’s your neighborhood meeting place.”
A timeline or expected opening date was not announced for Beatrix, AllEars.net will keep you posted.
Which new location are you looking forward to trying the most? Let us know in the comments!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!