Disney announced new bundle pricing for their new streaming service, Disney+, along with ESPN+ and Hulu during a conference call with investors.
The pricing announced bundles Disney+ with Disney’s two other streaming services, ESPN+ and Hulu into one subscription.
Currently, the price for ESPN+ and Hulu is $6.00 each per month. Disney previously announced Disney+ would be $6.99 a month. The bundle announced yesterday would offer all three streaming services for $12.99 a month, a savings of $5.00 a month. The new bundle will be available on November 12, the same day Disney+ launches.
In addition to original content, Disney+ will be the exclusive streaming home for Disney’s 2019 theatrical releases from Walt Disney Studios, Pixar, Lucasfilm and Marvel. Dumbo, Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, Aladdin, Toy Story 4, The Lion King, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Frozen II, and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will all call Disney+ home.
Will you be subscribing to the new Disney+ streaming service? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney+ streaming service? Check out these posts:
- Disney+ Streaming Service: Launch Date, Price, and New, Original Series Announced
- Disney+ Signs Exclusive Production Agreement with Emmy-Winning Supper Club
- New Monsters, Inc. Series to Premiere on Disney+
- Disneynature Announces Next Film, Narrator, Debut Date on Disney+, and More!
- New Streaming Service, Disney+ Announced
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!