Calling all Jedis, Smugglers, and First Order Pilots…
Oga’s Cantina is the local watering hole on the planet of Batuu, and (for now) the only place that sells alcohol in the land. You can check out our full photo tour of Disneyland’s Oga’s Cantina here!
Travelers can look forward to munching on a Mustafarian Lava Roll or the Rising Moons Overnight Oats.
Guests can also wake up with a Spiran Caf (alcoholic coffee beverage) or Bloody Rancor (Batuu’s version of a Bloody Mary.) For young Padawans, (or anyone!) there are several non-alcoholic specialty drinks as well.
The Blue Bantha is an interesting and exciting choice, considering it’s Blue Milk served with a huge donut-looking cookie on top! (Hey, when in Batuu right?)
Oga’s Cantina will also offer simple coffee drinks and juice in the mornings. And of course, DJ Rex will be there spinning some galactic hits!
As of now, the afternoon cocktail menu is not listed on Walt Disney World’s website, however we predict it will also mirror Disneyland’s options. As always, we will keep you updated!
Fewer than 50 days before we can travel to Batuu in Disney World — are you excited? Let us know in the comments!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!