With today being 180 days before the resort’s opening date of December 16, we found Advanced Dining Reservations now open for breakfast and dinner at Topolino’s. Menus have been released for both meals.
A couple more details were also released on the character breakfast in addition to ADRs opening. We’ve learned Topolino (that’s Mickey’s name in Italian) will be on hand! You’ll also find Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck all wearing stylish outfits as they join you for breakfast.
Breakfast options will include:
- Starters: Fresh pastries—Danish, croissants, blueberry scones, or Epi bread (a rustic pull-apart baguette shaped like a wheat stalk).
- Entrées: Quiche Gruyère with house-made pancetta, Sour Cream Waffle, Wood-fired Butchers Steak, Smoked Salmon, Spiced Sausage Hash, Two Eggs Any Style, plant-based “Egg” Omelet and more.
Want to learn more about the new Riviera Resort? We can help!
- Construction Update: Riviera Resort and Gran Destino Tower Opening Soon in Disney World
- Sales Now Open to DVC Members for Disney’s Riviera Resort; Non-Member Sale Date Announced
- Details Revealed for Topolino’s Terrace Restaurant at Disney’s New Riviera Resort
- New Details Revealed for Disney’s Riviera Resort Pools and Recreation Areas
- More Room Decor Details for Disney World’s Riviera Resort!
- More Details, Reservations Now Open for Disney’s New Riviera Resort
- Logo and Additional Concept Images for Disney’s Riviera Resort
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!